College Hockey

Megalodon
Sand$: 14,556.80
Great tourney so far. BC with the OT win against Miami (OH). UND over Wisc in OT. Should be an exciting frozen four. Every year basketball gets all the hype and the hockey tourney gets very little attention. But for excitement, almost every year the hockey tourney is better. This is comingfrom a college basketball fan.

Can't wait until the frozen four starts in another week and a half.

º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¸„ø¤º°¨
º¤ø„¸Speed „ø¤º°
¸„ø¤º°¨Kills!!°º¤ø„
¸„ø¤ „ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¨°º¤
Great White Shark
Sand$: 632.00
There's college hockey...I can see why there hasn't been a post in here in nine months :lol:

tjusmc wrote:ehh. I just drop a bunch in, drink the milk, then pour the soggy goodness down my gullet.
Megalodon
Sand$: 10,567.30
powerhousebum wrote:There's college hockey...I can see why there hasn't been a post in here in nine months :lol:

Because the real thread is in the hockey forum.

Great White Shark
Sand$: 632.00
und2006 wrote:
powerhousebum wrote:There's college hockey...I can see why there hasn't been a post in here in nine months :lol:

Because the real thread is in the hockey forum.

There's a hockey forum? I thought hockey went the way of the dinosaurs a couple of years ago...

tjusmc wrote:ehh. I just drop a bunch in, drink the milk, then pour the soggy goodness down my gullet.
Megalodon
Sand$: 2.00
So the only states that understand college hockey exists are probably the following: North and South Dakota, Minnesota, Iowa, Nebraska, Wisconsin, Michigan, Indiana, Illinois, Ohio, Pennsylvania, the rest of the Northeast, Colorado, Alaska. Not bad. :lol:

University of Minnesota Golden Gophers

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

"The name on the front of the jersey is a hell of a lot more important than the one on the back"
-Herb Brooks
Great White Shark
Sand$: 6,168.00
vikes_fan_4_life! wrote:So the only states that understand college hockey exists are probably the following: North and South Dakota, Minnesota, Iowa, Nebraska, Wisconsin, Michigan, Indiana, Illinois, Ohio, Pennsylvania, the rest of the Northeast, Colorado, Alaska. Not bad. :lol:

huh? College hockey? i live in the northeast

sig by nj
GO EAGLES!!
change my avatar! vote now!
Megalodon
Sand$: 2.00
The Fantasy Monster wrote:
vikes_fan_4_life! wrote:So the only states that understand college hockey exists are probably the following: North and South Dakota, Minnesota, Iowa, Nebraska, Wisconsin, Michigan, Indiana, Illinois, Ohio, Pennsylvania, the rest of the Northeast, Colorado, Alaska. Not bad. :lol:

Where do you live?

University of Minnesota Golden Gophers

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

"The name on the front of the jersey is a hell of a lot more important than the one on the back"
-Herb Brooks
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 302,848.07
vikes_fan_4_life! wrote:
The Fantasy Monster wrote:

Where do you live?

i'm guessing nj

Image Image

Chum
Sand$: 13.06