Shallow Waters FFL 2010

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 504.16
Welcome to the Shallow Waters 2010 league thread. Welcome back for another year of competitive fantasy football competition.

Lets discuss any changes for 010.

Sound off with anything that is on your mind.

Please post if you plan on returning in 2010. I hope all of you do.

Here is the 2010 League Website. I will work on it this weekend. It is bought and paid for.

http://www2.myfantasyleague.com/2010/home/46391#0

Draft is Monday. Aug 16th starting at 9 am est.

Good luck men!!!!

1.01 1. Annihilation
1.02 2. Bayou Cat
1.03 3. The Viperfish
1.04 4. Prescription for Death
1.05 5. RaginRedneck
1.06 6. Coach Landry's Best
1.07 7. Saintsations
1.08 8. Blue Barracudas
1.09 9. Drafters
1.10 10. Fighting Minnows
1.11 11. Waiver Wizard
1.12 12. Lab
Last edited by 5XChamps on Fri 08.27.2010, 07:26, edited 13 times in total.

“If you are lucky in life, a man will come through your life that makes a difference. We had a rocky relationship, but I am glad I met him as I know I am better for knowing Tom Landry."
― Hollywood Henderson
Blue Shark
Sand$: 931.00
Count me in, I love this league.

I'm not familiar with money leagues, I'm assuming we all pay an entry fee and the winner (possibly 2nd and 3rd place) gets the pot. I think it would make things interesting but I'm impartial, I'll play if it is a money league and I'll play if it isn't.
Whale Shark
Sand$: 4,514.22
I am in.

As far as going to pay or not...depends on how much we are talking about.

Deep Platinum Dynasty League Champion 2010 & 2013
The Longest Yard League Champion 2013
Great White Shark
Sand$: 2,506.00
I'm in again. I don't mind it being a money league. Toss out some ideas on the logistics 5x.

Whale Shark
Sand$: 14.00
5X - if any openings happen to arise, keep me in mind. I believe I can certainly win, errr, take on another league if your your the man in charge.
Last edited by NytRanger on Tue 08.03.2010, 16:29, edited 1 time in total.

ImageImage
Whale Shark
Sand$: 2,304.28
5x had fun playing with you in the sharktooth last year. Would also be very intersted in joining if any openings were to arise. Pm me if you guys do need someone, and would def be down if you guys were to make it a money league.

Stro
Great White Shark
Sand$: 4,792.00
I am interested..if it is not a $$ league.

If you lose hope, somehow you lose the vitality that keeps life moving, you lose that courage to be, that quality that helps you go on in spite of it all. And so today I still have a dream.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 14,455.14
I'm definitely back for more -- this league is one of my favorites.

I've got no objection to making it a money league. I like how money on the line keeps people focused and less likely to blow off the league. But I'm pretty cheap, so it doesn't take much money to keep my attention, and having too much money on the line freaks me out. So I guess I'd vote yes for small money (maybe $10-40 per person). I'm also fine with keeping things the way they are. I'd be against putting up bigger money. Basically, I'm willing to lose about as much as I'd be willing to spend out drinking at a bar one night.

Also, I'd like to renew my yearly vote for a slow draft.
Supreme Megalodon
Thanks for the responses. I will update member list and start a alternate list early next week. I am out of town starting Friday, 5-21 and return Tuesday 5-25. I will get this thread in order soon after that regarding money league info and other pertinent matters.

Again, thanks to all you Sharks! 8)

“If you are lucky in life, a man will come through your life that makes a difference. We had a rocky relationship, but I am glad I met him as I know I am better for knowing Tom Landry."
― Hollywood Henderson
Leopard Shark
Sand$: 1,302.00
5XChamps wrote:Welcome to the Shallow Waters 2010 league thread. Welcome back for another year of competitive fantasy football competition.

Lets discuss any changes for 010 and I thought I would through out there, the suggestion to go to a money league.

Sound off with anything that is on your mind.

Please post if you plan on returning in 2010. I hope all of you do.

Skiman- Returning
5X- Returning
Doan't Bolt- Returning
Waiver Wizard- Returning

I'm definitely in!! Came so close to winning last year. The competition in this league is strong...

---Skiman AKA (Bayou Cat)
Supreme Megalodon
Thanks for all the interest. I will update the waiting list on the first page soon. I am going to give last years owners another month to respond.

This is a league that I pay for and award a very nice trophy to the winner. Its worth being in so again, i apprecaite the responses.

― Hollywood Henderson
Blue Shark
Sand$: 1,088.00
If any other openings arise, I would definitely like roll with you fellas. I keep my eye on this thread in hopes of getting in.

"I have never met a man so ignorant that I couldn't learn something from him" - - - -
Galileo Galilei (1564 - 1642)
Great White Shark
Sand$: 13,494.28
I'm back if it's not a money league. I really don't have any interest in participating in one.

I enjoy this league, even though it's the one I can't seem to make the playoff's in. I blame that on all of you not me though :lol: If you decide to go forward as a money league, I wish you all well.
Megalodon
Sand$: 15,245.92
I'm in for sure. Have to make up for two years of poor showings. :Drink)
Great White Shark
Sand$: 10,612.00
As the defending champ, I would be remiss if I didn't return to defend my crown.

I am only hesitant about the amount of money for a money league, anything under 3 digits I'm ok with, above there I might have a problem (still paying off student loans). I would also want there to be incentives for people to not tank the season once they're out of it. Not fair if someone rides into the playoffs because they face dead teams, don't really know what would work to keep people interested though.

ImageSig by NikeJohn