User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 14167
Joined: Wed Sep 6, 2006
Sand$: 47,870.40
If things dont change for me soon ill be losing in the college league. I havent even suffered an injury, just have a weak WR corps.
_______________________________________

Image
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 19024
Joined: Sun Sep 4, 2005
Sand$: 8,017.36
After Week 2:

LaSean4Heisman 262
Gridguru 254
ssfmission 226
MCTex 220
NikeJohn 212
Monahan21 211
LVSharks 187
LundyLove 179
---------------------------
itsGood! 168
Nicdolas 141
irish75 126
Krazy Kraut 119
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 10973
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2007
Sand$: 39,955.50
LVSharks wrote:After Week 2:

LaSean4Heisman 262
Gridguru 254
ssfmission 226
MCTex 220
NikeJohn 212
Monahan21 211
LVSharks 187
LundyLove 179
---------------------------
itsGood! 168
Nicdolas 141
irish75 126
Krazy Kraut 119



\:D/
_______________________________________

2009 Tanked Dynasty League Champ
2010 Draft Sharks Semi-Pro West Champ
2011 Draft Sharks Pro Champ
2012 Deep Black Dynasty Champion
User avatar
Whale Shark
Posts: 1479
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009
Sand$: 36.10
Semi-Pro West

oarchambo 246
o$o 233
BBB 223
Michael T 34 217
zodiak zodiak 200
The Peoples Champ 194
TNLionsFanatic TNLionsFanatic 191
5th Down 5th Down 179
---------------------------
PMG 175
getdownmmmkay getdownmmmkay 167
TheNewGuy TheNewGuy 152
c2o c2o 151
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 4534
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2005
Sand$: 44,628.06
need my team to pick it up not looking good for a top finish just wannt get out of the basement!
_______________________________________

-Nic

twitter @nicdolas
User avatar
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 37693
Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2005
Sand$: 25,583.48
I know injuries are part of the equation for everyone in this format, but not sure I've had a week yet where everyone played.
S. Rice out weeks 1 & 2
Colston left week 1, out 4+ weeks
Hillis out week 3
I know I don't have much room to complain compared to some who have someone lost for the season already, but just venting a little frustration :D
_______________________________________

Image
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 10973
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2007
Sand$: 39,955.50
NikeJohn wrote:I know injuries are part of the equation for everyone in this format, but not sure I've had a week yet where everyone played.
S. Rice out weeks 1 & 2
Colston left week 1, out 4+ weeks
Hillis out week 3
I know I don't have much room to complain compared to some who have someone lost for the season already, but just venting a little frustration :D



Britt. :cry:
_______________________________________

2009 Tanked Dynasty League Champ
2010 Draft Sharks Semi-Pro West Champ
2011 Draft Sharks Pro Champ
2012 Deep Black Dynasty Champion
Great White Shark
Posts: 6125
Joined: Fri Nov 9, 2007
Sand$: 19,676.68
Semi-Pro East - Week 3

rodg2915 392
complexeyedea 345
phillyphaithful07 339
MikeRaphon 318
Mister Destructo 309
Baron_fel 297
SnakeStabler 286
digitaldominators 263
-------------------
jesteva 244
That Guy That Guy 230
Pensa 195
cleffedup 161
User avatar
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 37693
Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2005
Sand$: 25,583.48
Pro League - Week 3

MCTex 370
LaSean4Heisman 352
Gridguru 350
ssfmission 326
NikeJohn 307
LV Sharks 299
Monahan21 273
LundyLove 259
------------------------
itsGood! 251
Nicdolas 243
irish75 184
Krazy Kraut
_______________________________________

Image
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 4247
Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2005
Sand$: 7,801.22
NikeJohn wrote:Pro League - Week 3

MCTex 370
LaSean4Heisman 352
Gridguru 350
ssfmission 326
NikeJohn 307
LV Sharks 299
Monahan21 273
LundyLove 259
------------------------
itsGood! 251
Nicdolas 243
irish75 184
Krazy Kraut


Yeah, you don't even post my score. You don't need to. Put a fork in my team - its done!
_______________________________________

If it was easy, everyone would do it.
Whale Sharks #2- Set It & Forget It - Kicker/D Challenge - LoT Greeks
User avatar
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 37693
Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2005
Sand$: 25,583.48
Krazy Kraut wrote:
NikeJohn wrote:Pro League - Week 3

MCTex 370
LaSean4Heisman 352
Gridguru 350
ssfmission 326
NikeJohn 307
LV Sharks 299
Monahan21 273
LundyLove 259
------------------------
itsGood! 251
Nicdolas 243
irish75 184
Krazy Kraut


Yeah, you don't even post my score. You don't need to. Put a fork in my team - its done!



:oops:
Didn't mean to do that buddy, sorry. On laptop right now but can edit my post with your score as soon as I get back to my desktop PC.
_______________________________________

Image
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 4247
Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2005
Sand$: 7,801.22
No worries NJ. Really. Its my score that is embarrassing. :F
_______________________________________

If it was easy, everyone would do it.
Whale Sharks #2- Set It & Forget It - Kicker/D Challenge - LoT Greeks
Great White Shark
Posts: 6125
Joined: Fri Nov 9, 2007
Sand$: 19,676.68
Semi-Pro East, Week 4

rodg2915 522
complexeyedea 461
phillyphaithful07 421
Mister Destructo 410
MikeRaphon 402
SnakeStabler 392
Baron_fel 389
digitaldominators 378
---------------------
jesteva 336
That Guy That Guy 335
Pensa 264
cleffedup 222


I could use a healthy Miles Austin please...
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 19024
Joined: Sun Sep 4, 2005
Sand$: 8,017.36
Pro Week 4:

MCTex 479
LaSean4Heisman 454
Gridguru 452
ssfmission 437
LVSharks 431
NikeJohn 369
LundyLove 363
Monahan21 339

------------------------
Nicdolas 325
itsGood! 324
irish75 300
Krazy Kraut 250
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 19024
Joined: Sun Sep 4, 2005
Sand$: 8,017.36
Pro after Week 5:

MCTex 565
LVSharks 542 <------ \:D/
Gridguru 529 <----- :P
LaSean4Heisman 516
ssfmission 506
NikeJohn 461
LundyLove 446
Nicdolas 442

------------------------
itsGood! 379
irish75 366
Monahan21 360
Krazy Kraut 304

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest