FantasySharks.com

There are two types of Fantasy Football Owners: Sharks and Chum, which are you?
It is currently Fri 08.29.2014, 04:58

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 224 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
 Post subject: Re: Gubergeeks '11
PostPosted: Fri 12.16.2011, 08:01 
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon

Sand$: 3939
Donate
dal.gif
Just great! Two points out of Tony G with Gronk ready to go for Lundy. Lundy, I hate you!

PostPosted: Fri 12.16.2011, 19:17 

Sand$: 8820
Donate
sf.gif
5XChamps wrote:
Just great! Two points out of Tony G with Gronk ready to go for Lundy. Lundy, I hate you!

But Lundy Love You

PostPosted: Sat 12.17.2011, 15:51 
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon

Donate
dal.gif
Lundy Love wrote:
5XChamps wrote:

But Lundy Love You

Youre a cruel, cruel man Lundy Love. You knocked me out of it last year and you stand ready to do it again. I bet your grinning like a mule eating briers right now. It's torment.I could chew nails just thinking about it.

PostPosted: Sun 12.18.2011, 20:58 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 13679
Donate
tb.gif
Brain fart today and left Jennings in. Looks like it won't matter. Good game Sux, aren't you glad I forced you into the league again. :lol:

PostPosted: Sun 12.18.2011, 22:12 

Sand$: 8820
Donate
sf.gif
5XChamps wrote:
Lundy Love wrote:
5XChamps wrote:

But Lundy Love You

Youre a cruel, cruel man Lundy Love. You knocked me out of it last year and you stand ready to do it again. I bet your grinning like a mule eating briers right now. It's torment.I could chew nails just thinking about it.

Congrats on winning. You deserved it. Now go and win the whole damn thing

PostPosted: Sun 12.18.2011, 23:05 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Sand$: 22398
Donate
min.gif
blokbustabrandon wrote:
Brain fart today and left Jennings in. Looks like it won't matter. Good game Sux, aren't you glad I forced you into the league again. :lol:

thanks Bud- Hoping my team shows up against 5X's team.

PostPosted: Mon 12.19.2011, 08:26 
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon

Donate
dal.gif
Lundy Love wrote:
5XChamps wrote:
Lundy Love wrote:
5XChamps wrote:

But Lundy Love You

Lundy, You devil, if you had knocked me out again yet another year I would have flipped out for sure. You scared me man…..

That team of yours is dangerous and if it makes you feel any better I aged 20 years over this game. Means something to beat the Doctor and I’m proud this morning.

One more stands in my way, the old-timer CBSux himself. He’s old school also. That rascal has the QB of the ages and it won’t be easy to handle him. It should be a classic and best of luck to you CB!

PostPosted: Mon 12.19.2011, 10:12 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Donate
min.gif
5XChamps wrote:
One more stands in my way, the old-timer CBSux himself. He’s old school also. That rascal has the QB of the ages and it won’t be easy to handle him. It should be a classic and best of luck to you CB!

Good luck to you as well. Your team is loaded and I will have to bring my "A" game to beat you.

PostPosted: Mon 12.19.2011, 12:01 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Sand$: 23771
Donate
hou2.gif
5XChamps wrote:
Lundy Love wrote:
5XChamps wrote:
Lundy Love wrote:
5XChamps wrote:

But Lundy Love You

Lundy, You devil, if you had knocked me out again yet another year I would have flipped out for sure. You scared me man…..

That team of yours is dangerous and if it makes you feel any better I aged 20 years over this game. Means something to beat the Doctor and I’m proud this morning.

Enough of this Namby-Pamby crap! Let's see some trash talking! *smacks CBSux* THAT'S FROM 5XCHAMPS!

PostPosted: Sat 12.24.2011, 12:21 
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon

Donate
dal.gif
Here we go CB! Good luck Old-timer and Merry Christmas.

PostPosted: Sat 12.24.2011, 19:31 
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon

Donate
dal.gif
Grats in advance CB. 8) My wideouts laid down as I thought they would. Anybody with Brees on their team deserves to win. He cant be beat on draft day. I sure love this league and wanted it bad but I'll be back again next year to try yet again. Thanks so much for the league this year.

I just hate I couldnt win it for BroncoGeek.

PostPosted: Sat 12.24.2011, 19:53 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Donate
min.gif
5XChamps wrote:
Grats in advance CB. 8) My wideouts laid down as I thought they would. Anybody with Brees on their team deserves to win. He cant be beat on draft day. I sure love this league and wanted it bad but I'll be back again next year to try yet again. Thanks so much for the league this year.

I just hate I couldnt win it for BroncoGeek.

It's not over yet-You still have a chip and a chair and anything can happen. Either way, you have had one hell of a season 5X's and BroncoGeek would be proud

PostPosted: Tue 12.27.2011, 01:08 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 17276
Donate
sf.gif
Congrats Sux...you got lucky I did not qualify for the playoffs...would have ran the table in the playoffs!!!!

Congrats on your trifecta!!!!!

PostPosted: Tue 12.27.2011, 11:28 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Donate
min.gif
johnnyballgame wrote:
Congrats Sux...you got lucky I did not qualify for the playoffs...would have ran the table in the playoffs!!!!

Congrats on your trifecta!!!!!

Thanks JBG, The trifecta is something I'm very proud of. Winning 3 out of 3 shark leagues against this kind of competition is unreal. It might be time to retire and go out on top!

PostPosted: Mon 05.28.2012, 10:45 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Sand$: 7576
Donate
pit.gif
Just an FYI - for 2012

I will not be back and ABMS44 (my son) will also not be returning. A lot going on in real life and need to cut back. Hopefully I will be able to join aging in the future.

Thanks for a great league and good luck to everyone in 2012

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 224 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next