FantasySharks.com

There are two types of Fantasy Football Owners: Sharks and Chum, which are you?
It is currently Wed 07.30.2014, 02:01

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 726 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47 ... 49  Next
PostPosted: Mon 10.17.2011, 16:08 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Sand$: 14759
Donate
bunnywafer wrote:
I'm in another league with chadley that he's been flaky in (actully uni it's the NFL Challenge League - he had to forfeit a game last week for not starting a home team player and didn't even start a full line-up). So I'm definitely worried about him despite him logging in recently...

Didnt we end up having to move Chadley out of one league at draft time as after 5 or 6 rounds of auto picks everyone had kinda gotten a bit meh'd off -- esp when the timer was 12hrs

I know it happened in at least two drafts for two leagues this off-season.

Other than that? No idea whats going on

PostPosted: Fri 10.21.2011, 20:59 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 6101
Donate
phi.gif
Anybody having an issue accessing fleaflicker from their pc? I simply can't get it to load in IE or Chrome, whereas every other fricking site loads perfectly. I can get on it through my Droid though.

2012 Hundred Yard Heroes Dynasty Champ
2013 Monday Night Rehab Keeper Champ
2013 TPHCC Dynasty Champ
2013/14 Hardwood Sharks Basketball Champ

PostPosted: Fri 10.21.2011, 21:21 
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon

Sand$: 56409
Donate
min.gif
phillyphaithful07 wrote:
Anybody having an issue accessing fleaflicker from their pc? I simply can't get it to load in IE or Chrome, whereas every other fricking site loads perfectly. I can get on it through my Droid though.

FF is down on some of their servers off and on, but I can usually get access. I use Firefox.

PostPosted: Fri 10.21.2011, 21:23 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 17647
Donate
atl.gif
Any word from Chadley b?

PostPosted: Fri 10.21.2011, 21:35 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Donate
phi.gif
scootm44 wrote:
Any word from Chadley b?

No word yet. If he doesn't set his lineup this week I will do so for him and start looking for a replacement owner next week. But I would like to give him as much time as possible to show back up.

2013 TPHCC Dynasty Champ

PostPosted: Sun 10.23.2011, 12:06 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Donate
phi.gif
phillyphaithful07 wrote:
scootm44 wrote:
Any word from Chadley b?

No word yet. If he doesn't set his lineup this week I will do so for him and start looking for a replacement owner next week. But I would like to give him as much time as possible to show back up.

Looks like he back and in business. Awesome :Drink)

2013 TPHCC Dynasty Champ

PostPosted: Tue 11.01.2011, 14:03 
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon

Donate
min.gif
phillyphaithful07 wrote:
phillyphaithful07 wrote:
scootm44 wrote:
Any word from Chadley b?

He started four players on a bye week and one injured player this last week. He's definitely not back. Bailed on two of my other leagues too...

PostPosted: Tue 11.01.2011, 14:12 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 42328
Donate
unimsw wrote:
phillyphaithful07 wrote:
phillyphaithful07 wrote:
scootm44 wrote:
Any word from Chadley b?

He started four players on a bye week and one injured player this last week. He's definitely not back. Bailed on two of my other leagues too...

Maybe, he's trying hard (perhaps too hard) to "Suck for Luck". :roll:

PostPosted: Tue 11.01.2011, 17:33 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 1393
Donate
cin.gif
unimsw wrote:
phillyphaithful07 wrote:
phillyphaithful07 wrote:
scootm44 wrote:
Any word from Chadley b?

Yep. Hey, I always like wins, but would still prefer things to be competitive..... it's weird because he was back in a way (I saw he made some waiver moves or something) then he just didn't set a line-up.... definitely a problem when someone is a "tease" like that.... either leave or don't, don't do this in-between crap....

PostPosted: Sun 11.06.2011, 22:51 
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon

Donate
min.gif
I hate fleaflicker so much. They updated McClain's status two hours after the game ended... cost me 27 points considering who I was going to plug in for him... :F
Good thing I should get the win anyway...

PostPosted: Mon 11.07.2011, 07:32 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Donate
bunnywafer wrote:
unimsw wrote:
phillyphaithful07 wrote:
phillyphaithful07 wrote:
scootm44 wrote:
Any word from Chadley b?

Yep. Hey, I always like wins, but would still prefer things to be competitive..... it's weird because he was back in a way (I saw he made some waiver moves or something) then he just didn't set a line-up.... definitely a problem when someone is a "tease" like that.... either leave or don't, don't do this in-between crap....

Did the same thing in another league - hes awol there too :F

Time to poop or get off the pot, chadders - youre a really nice guy and ive enjoyed being in multiple leagues with you, but after holding up multiple drafts for countless hours and affecting so many different leagues through submitting so many bye week strewn lineups it might be time to man up and say "im out".

Absolutely no shame in it and new leagues and spots pop up all the time - in fact im actually cutting down on my leagues next year in all likelihood (no this isnt one of them) and could offer you a decent team or two if you wanted to get abck involved next season?

Best of luck IRL and hope all is well with you, but i think this (and other leagues affected) might need to move on in the nicest possible way :)

PostPosted: Mon 11.07.2011, 11:55 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Donate
cin.gif
unimsw wrote:
I hate fleaflicker so much. They updated McClain's status two hours after the game ended... cost me 27 points considering who I was going to plug in for him... :F

I actually like fleaflicker for the most part, but just as an aside I happened to notice this week that all the players locked at 1 PM. I've never noticed that before. I had always assumed players would lock at kick-off of their individual games, but maybe I'm wrong?

PostPosted: Mon 11.07.2011, 12:09 
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon

Donate
min.gif
bunnywafer wrote:
unimsw wrote:

I actually like fleaflicker for the most part, but just as an aside I happened to notice this week that all the players locked at 1 PM. I've never noticed that before. I had always assumed players would lock at kick-off of their individual games, but maybe I'm wrong?

That is the way the rules were set up, I thought. I wonder if they had some errors due to the time change. I know Yahoo locked all players an hour before any games started preventing people from picking anyone up.
Maybe it was just a bad day for fleaflicker...

PostPosted: Mon 11.07.2011, 12:15 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Donate
cin.gif
unimsw wrote:
bunnywafer wrote:
unimsw wrote:

That is the way the rules were set up, I thought. I wonder if they had some errors due to the time change. I know Yahoo locked all players an hour before any games started preventing people from picking anyone up.

Yeah, I was just going to say that Yahoo! was unprepared for daylight savings time, so maybe it was just that. As far as when they update for injuries, etc., I guess I've never paid too close of attention to how quick or accurate they are with that.

As far as when players lock, you are right, they are supposed to lock at game time. Maybe it was just a DST hiccup, we'll have to try to pay attention next week.

Speaking of DST (not that this really has anything to do with it), I was just thinking this morning how odd it must be to get football games at 10 AM on the west coast. I've lived in the EST my whole life, and it just seems really bizarre to me to think that people watch football at 10 AM.

PostPosted: Mon 11.07.2011, 15:01 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Donate
bunnywafer wrote:
unimsw wrote:
bunnywafer wrote:
unimsw wrote:

Yeah, I was just going to say that Yahoo! was unprepared for daylight savings time, so maybe it was just that. As far as when they update for injuries, etc., I guess I've never paid too close of attention to how quick or accurate they are with that.

As far as when players lock, you are right, they are supposed to lock at game time. Maybe it was just a DST hiccup, we'll have to try to pay attention next week.

Speaking of DST (not that this really has anything to do with it), I was just thinking this morning how odd it must be to get football games at 10 AM on the west coast. I've lived in the EST my whole life, and it just seems really bizarre to me to think that people watch football at 10 AM.

Try watching them at 4am :x :F

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 726 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47 ... 49  Next