FantasySharks.com

There are two types of Fantasy Football Owners: Sharks and Chum, which are you?
It is currently Wed 07.30.2014, 02:01

All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 726 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47 ... 49  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon 10.17.2011, 16:08 
Offline
Megalodon
Megalodon

Joined: Tue 08.18.2009, 16:31
Posts: 10108
Sand$: 14759
Donate
Location: twitter.com/deeperanddown
bunnywafer wrote:
I'm in another league with chadley that he's been flaky in (actully uni it's the NFL Challenge League - he had to forfeit a game last week for not starting a home team player and didn't even start a full line-up). So I'm definitely worried about him despite him logging in recently...


Didnt we end up having to move Chadley out of one league at draft time as after 5 or 6 rounds of auto picks everyone had kinda gotten a bit meh'd off -- esp when the timer was 12hrs

I know it happened in at least two drafts for two leagues this off-season.

Other than that? No idea whats going on


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri 10.21.2011, 20:59 
Offline
Great White Shark
Great White Shark
User avatar

Joined: Tue 07.31.2007, 20:39
Posts: 5617
Sand$: 6101
Donate
phi.gif
Anybody having an issue accessing fleaflicker from their pc? I simply can't get it to load in IE or Chrome, whereas every other fricking site loads perfectly. I can get on it through my Droid though.

_________________
2010 Monday Night Rehab Keeper Champ
2010/11 Hardwood Sharks Basketball Champ
2012 Sotheby's Big Play Champ
2012 Hundred Yard Heroes Dynasty Champ
2013 Monday Night Rehab Keeper Champ
2013 TPHCC Dynasty Champ
2013/14 Hardwood Sharks Basketball Champ


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri 10.21.2011, 21:21 
Offline
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Thu 08.31.2006, 19:28
Posts: 31415
Sand$: 56409
Donate
Location: Home of UNI Panthers
min.gif
phillyphaithful07 wrote:
Anybody having an issue accessing fleaflicker from their pc? I simply can't get it to load in IE or Chrome, whereas every other fricking site loads perfectly. I can get on it through my Droid though.

FF is down on some of their servers off and on, but I can usually get access. I use Firefox.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri 10.21.2011, 21:23 
Offline
Great White Shark
Great White Shark
User avatar

Joined: Sat 08.18.2007, 09:53
Posts: 6645
Sand$: 17647
Donate
Location: Beer City, USA
atl.gif
Any word from Chadley b?

_________________
ImageImage


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri 10.21.2011, 21:35 
Offline
Great White Shark
Great White Shark
User avatar

Joined: Tue 07.31.2007, 20:39
Posts: 5617
Sand$: 6101
Donate
phi.gif
scootm44 wrote:
Any word from Chadley b?


No word yet. If he doesn't set his lineup this week I will do so for him and start looking for a replacement owner next week. But I would like to give him as much time as possible to show back up.

_________________
2010 Monday Night Rehab Keeper Champ
2010/11 Hardwood Sharks Basketball Champ
2012 Sotheby's Big Play Champ
2012 Hundred Yard Heroes Dynasty Champ
2013 Monday Night Rehab Keeper Champ
2013 TPHCC Dynasty Champ
2013/14 Hardwood Sharks Basketball Champ


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun 10.23.2011, 12:06 
Offline
Great White Shark
Great White Shark
User avatar

Joined: Tue 07.31.2007, 20:39
Posts: 5617
Sand$: 6101
Donate
phi.gif
phillyphaithful07 wrote:
scootm44 wrote:
Any word from Chadley b?


No word yet. If he doesn't set his lineup this week I will do so for him and start looking for a replacement owner next week. But I would like to give him as much time as possible to show back up.


Looks like he back and in business. Awesome :Drink)

_________________
2010 Monday Night Rehab Keeper Champ
2010/11 Hardwood Sharks Basketball Champ
2012 Sotheby's Big Play Champ
2012 Hundred Yard Heroes Dynasty Champ
2013 Monday Night Rehab Keeper Champ
2013 TPHCC Dynasty Champ
2013/14 Hardwood Sharks Basketball Champ


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue 11.01.2011, 14:03 
Offline
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Thu 08.31.2006, 19:28
Posts: 31415
Sand$: 56409
Donate
Location: Home of UNI Panthers
min.gif
phillyphaithful07 wrote:
phillyphaithful07 wrote:
scootm44 wrote:
Any word from Chadley b?


No word yet. If he doesn't set his lineup this week I will do so for him and start looking for a replacement owner next week. But I would like to give him as much time as possible to show back up.


Looks like he back and in business. Awesome :Drink)

He started four players on a bye week and one injured player this last week. He's definitely not back. Bailed on two of my other leagues too...

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue 11.01.2011, 14:12 
Offline
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Joined: Tue 06.12.2007, 20:49
Posts: 7956
Sand$: 42328
Donate
unimsw wrote:
phillyphaithful07 wrote:
phillyphaithful07 wrote:
scootm44 wrote:
Any word from Chadley b?


No word yet. If he doesn't set his lineup this week I will do so for him and start looking for a replacement owner next week. But I would like to give him as much time as possible to show back up.


Looks like he back and in business. Awesome :Drink)

He started four players on a bye week and one injured player this last week. He's definitely not back. Bailed on two of my other leagues too...


Maybe, he's trying hard (perhaps too hard) to "Suck for Luck". :roll:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue 11.01.2011, 17:33 
Offline
Great White Shark
Great White Shark
User avatar

Joined: Thu 09.15.2005, 18:00
Posts: 5479
Sand$: 1393
Donate
Location: Alpha Quadrant, Sector 001
cin.gif
unimsw wrote:
phillyphaithful07 wrote:
phillyphaithful07 wrote:
scootm44 wrote:
Any word from Chadley b?


No word yet. If he doesn't set his lineup this week I will do so for him and start looking for a replacement owner next week. But I would like to give him as much time as possible to show back up.


Looks like he back and in business. Awesome :Drink)

He started four players on a bye week and one injured player this last week. He's definitely not back. Bailed on two of my other leagues too...


Yep. Hey, I always like wins, but would still prefer things to be competitive..... it's weird because he was back in a way (I saw he made some waiver moves or something) then he just didn't set a line-up.... definitely a problem when someone is a "tease" like that.... either leave or don't, don't do this in-between crap....

_________________
Mike Brown - terrorizing Cincinnati and Bengals fans everywhere since 1991!
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun 11.06.2011, 22:51 
Offline
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Thu 08.31.2006, 19:28
Posts: 31415
Sand$: 56409
Donate
Location: Home of UNI Panthers
min.gif
I hate fleaflicker so much. They updated McClain's status two hours after the game ended... cost me 27 points considering who I was going to plug in for him... :F
Good thing I should get the win anyway...

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon 11.07.2011, 07:32 
Offline
Megalodon
Megalodon

Joined: Tue 08.18.2009, 16:31
Posts: 10108
Sand$: 14759
Donate
Location: twitter.com/deeperanddown
bunnywafer wrote:
unimsw wrote:
phillyphaithful07 wrote:
phillyphaithful07 wrote:
scootm44 wrote:
Any word from Chadley b?


No word yet. If he doesn't set his lineup this week I will do so for him and start looking for a replacement owner next week. But I would like to give him as much time as possible to show back up.


Looks like he back and in business. Awesome :Drink)

He started four players on a bye week and one injured player this last week. He's definitely not back. Bailed on two of my other leagues too...


Yep. Hey, I always like wins, but would still prefer things to be competitive..... it's weird because he was back in a way (I saw he made some waiver moves or something) then he just didn't set a line-up.... definitely a problem when someone is a "tease" like that.... either leave or don't, don't do this in-between crap....


Did the same thing in another league - hes awol there too :F

Time to poop or get off the pot, chadders - youre a really nice guy and ive enjoyed being in multiple leagues with you, but after holding up multiple drafts for countless hours and affecting so many different leagues through submitting so many bye week strewn lineups it might be time to man up and say "im out".

Absolutely no shame in it and new leagues and spots pop up all the time - in fact im actually cutting down on my leagues next year in all likelihood (no this isnt one of them) and could offer you a decent team or two if you wanted to get abck involved next season?

Best of luck IRL and hope all is well with you, but i think this (and other leagues affected) might need to move on in the nicest possible way :)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon 11.07.2011, 11:55 
Offline
Great White Shark
Great White Shark
User avatar

Joined: Thu 09.15.2005, 18:00
Posts: 5479
Sand$: 1393
Donate
Location: Alpha Quadrant, Sector 001
cin.gif
unimsw wrote:
I hate fleaflicker so much. They updated McClain's status two hours after the game ended... cost me 27 points considering who I was going to plug in for him... :F
Good thing I should get the win anyway...


I actually like fleaflicker for the most part, but just as an aside I happened to notice this week that all the players locked at 1 PM. I've never noticed that before. I had always assumed players would lock at kick-off of their individual games, but maybe I'm wrong?

_________________
Mike Brown - terrorizing Cincinnati and Bengals fans everywhere since 1991!
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon 11.07.2011, 12:09 
Offline
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Thu 08.31.2006, 19:28
Posts: 31415
Sand$: 56409
Donate
Location: Home of UNI Panthers
min.gif
bunnywafer wrote:
unimsw wrote:
I hate fleaflicker so much. They updated McClain's status two hours after the game ended... cost me 27 points considering who I was going to plug in for him... :F
Good thing I should get the win anyway...


I actually like fleaflicker for the most part, but just as an aside I happened to notice this week that all the players locked at 1 PM. I've never noticed that before. I had always assumed players would lock at kick-off of their individual games, but maybe I'm wrong?

That is the way the rules were set up, I thought. I wonder if they had some errors due to the time change. I know Yahoo locked all players an hour before any games started preventing people from picking anyone up.
Maybe it was just a bad day for fleaflicker...

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon 11.07.2011, 12:15 
Offline
Great White Shark
Great White Shark
User avatar

Joined: Thu 09.15.2005, 18:00
Posts: 5479
Sand$: 1393
Donate
Location: Alpha Quadrant, Sector 001
cin.gif
unimsw wrote:
bunnywafer wrote:
unimsw wrote:
I hate fleaflicker so much. They updated McClain's status two hours after the game ended... cost me 27 points considering who I was going to plug in for him... :F
Good thing I should get the win anyway...


I actually like fleaflicker for the most part, but just as an aside I happened to notice this week that all the players locked at 1 PM. I've never noticed that before. I had always assumed players would lock at kick-off of their individual games, but maybe I'm wrong?

That is the way the rules were set up, I thought. I wonder if they had some errors due to the time change. I know Yahoo locked all players an hour before any games started preventing people from picking anyone up.
Maybe it was just a bad day for fleaflicker...


Yeah, I was just going to say that Yahoo! was unprepared for daylight savings time, so maybe it was just that. As far as when they update for injuries, etc., I guess I've never paid too close of attention to how quick or accurate they are with that.

As far as when players lock, you are right, they are supposed to lock at game time. Maybe it was just a DST hiccup, we'll have to try to pay attention next week.

Speaking of DST (not that this really has anything to do with it), I was just thinking this morning how odd it must be to get football games at 10 AM on the west coast. I've lived in the EST my whole life, and it just seems really bizarre to me to think that people watch football at 10 AM.

_________________
Mike Brown - terrorizing Cincinnati and Bengals fans everywhere since 1991!
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon 11.07.2011, 15:01 
Offline
Megalodon
Megalodon

Joined: Tue 08.18.2009, 16:31
Posts: 10108
Sand$: 14759
Donate
Location: twitter.com/deeperanddown
bunnywafer wrote:
unimsw wrote:
bunnywafer wrote:
unimsw wrote:
I hate fleaflicker so much. They updated McClain's status two hours after the game ended... cost me 27 points considering who I was going to plug in for him... :F
Good thing I should get the win anyway...


I actually like fleaflicker for the most part, but just as an aside I happened to notice this week that all the players locked at 1 PM. I've never noticed that before. I had always assumed players would lock at kick-off of their individual games, but maybe I'm wrong?

That is the way the rules were set up, I thought. I wonder if they had some errors due to the time change. I know Yahoo locked all players an hour before any games started preventing people from picking anyone up.
Maybe it was just a bad day for fleaflicker...


Yeah, I was just going to say that Yahoo! was unprepared for daylight savings time, so maybe it was just that. As far as when they update for injuries, etc., I guess I've never paid too close of attention to how quick or accurate they are with that.

As far as when players lock, you are right, they are supposed to lock at game time. Maybe it was just a DST hiccup, we'll have to try to pay attention next week.

Speaking of DST (not that this really has anything to do with it), I was just thinking this morning how odd it must be to get football games at 10 AM on the west coast. I've lived in the EST my whole life, and it just seems really bizarre to me to think that people watch football at 10 AM.


Try watching them at 4am :x :F


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 726 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47 ... 49  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group