FantasySharks.com

There are two types of Fantasy Football Owners: Sharks and Chum, which are you?
It is currently Fri 11.28.2014, 08:22

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 726 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49  Next
PostPosted: Tue 11.22.2011, 09:19 
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon

Sand$: 55517
Donate
min.gif
Got my week 1 bye in the playoffs locked up. Now I can rest my players. ;-)

PostPosted: Tue 11.22.2011, 22:06 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Sand$: 46870
Donate
ne.gif
unimsw wrote:

I hate you.

Interesting article: http://dynastyfootballwarehouse.com/statistical-analysis-and-fantasy-football/

PostPosted: Wed 11.23.2011, 08:35 
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon

Donate
min.gif
Cyguy84 wrote:
unimsw wrote:

I hate you.

Look at it this way... last year I had something like 2 wins. It's fluky. You can bounce back next year, sport. :wink:

PostPosted: Sun 11.27.2011, 12:54 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 3995
Donate
phi.gif
So with Chadleyb not signing in to the league for 16 days and failing to make needed roster moves for the past two weeks I have taken over his team this week and made a few minor changes (replacing injured/out players with active players and activating players on IR who are no longer eligible to be there). I have left the door open for him to return and reclaim his team so I will just check in before kickoffs and see if he has set his lineup and if he hasn't I will do so for him. But with his team out of playoff contention this year I am going to abstain from making any major moves (i.e. waivers, trades) and just make sure that all his starters are active going into the game and his IR is legal.

With it being so close to the end of the season I feel like we should just wait till the offseason to find a replacement owner if chadleyb doesn't reclaim his team by then. But If anyone feels like this situation should be handled differently, please voice your opinions as I truly have never had this problem before.

2012 Hundred Yard Heroes Dynasty Champ
2013 Monday Night Rehab Keeper Champ
2013 TPHCC Dynasty Champ
2013/14 Hardwood Sharks Basketball Champ

PostPosted: Sun 11.27.2011, 16:46 
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon

Donate
min.gif
phillyphaithful07 wrote:
So with Chadleyb not signing in to the league for 16 days and failing to make needed roster moves for the past two weeks I have taken over his team this week and made a few minor changes (replacing injured/out players with active players and activating players on IR who are no longer eligible to be there). I have left the door open for him to return and reclaim his team so I will just check in before kickoffs and see if he has set his lineup and if he hasn't I will do so for him. But with his team out of playoff contention this year I am going to abstain from making any major moves (i.e. waivers, trades) and just make sure that all his starters are active going into the game and his IR is legal.

With it being so close to the end of the season I feel like we should just wait till the offseason to find a replacement owner if chadleyb doesn't reclaim his team by then. But If anyone feels like this situation should be handled differently, please voice your opinions as I truly have never had this problem before.

The main thing I would do differently is that he should not be allowed to reclaim his team. This has been an ongoing problem in multiple leagues for the better part of a couple months, not just the last couple weeks. He hasn't really ever taken accountability and doesn't seem to care. He should not be part of this league again, IMO.

PostPosted: Sun 11.27.2011, 17:47 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 1737
Donate
cin.gif
unimsw wrote:
phillyphaithful07 wrote:

The main thing I would do differently is that he should not be allowed to reclaim his team. This has been an ongoing problem in multiple leagues for the better part of a couple months, not just the last couple weeks. He hasn't really ever taken accountability and doesn't seem to care. He should not be part of this league again, IMO.

Hate to say it, but I agree with that.

And, I wanna trade for some of his players, so the sooner we get a new owner, the better! :lol: (but I'm OK with waiting until the offseason, since there's only one game left in a regular season)

PostPosted: Sun 11.27.2011, 22:09 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 18455
Donate
atl.gif
Man, I have had some tough losses in this league.....

PostPosted: Sun 12.04.2011, 13:12 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Donate
atl.gif
What's going on guys? Cyguy, Fanball and Chad all inactive. ](*,)

PostPosted: Sun 12.04.2011, 13:44 
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon

Donate
min.gif
scootm44 wrote:

:F

PostPosted: Sun 12.04.2011, 15:50 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 3995
Donate
phi.gif
scootm44 wrote:

Well I took over chadleybs team last week and it looks like I will have to do the same for fanball since he hasnt been an inactive owner several times this year. Though I am going to do minimal changes to their teams as they are both out of contention. If any of you know sharks interested in taking these teams over let me know. Otherwise I will actively look for owners once the season is over. Cy is usely very active owner so ill will send him a pm and see what the deal is.

2012 Hundred Yard Heroes Dynasty Champ
2013 Monday Night Rehab Keeper Champ
2013 TPHCC Dynasty Champ
2013/14 Hardwood Sharks Basketball Champ

PostPosted: Mon 12.05.2011, 23:12 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Sand$: 46870
Donate
ne.gif
phillyphaithful07 wrote:
scootm44 wrote:

Well I took over chadleybs team last week and it looks like I will have to do the same for fanball since he hasnt been an inactive owner several times this year. Though I am going to do minimal changes to their teams as they are both out of contention. If any of you know sharks interested in taking these teams over let me know. Otherwise I will actively look for owners once the season is over. Cy is usely very active owner so ill will send him a pm and see what the deal is.

Sorry guys. I try not to check in from work, and I was busy all week and just never got on my computer at home. Not trying to throw anything, I just had a Holiday party Saturday night (got in at 2AM) and then went to the Redskins game (left at 9:30AM) and just didn't plan ahead.

Still an active owner and while I am busier than I ever have been, if anyone ever wants to trade it usually happens fast with me. I just don't have the time to pursue trades, I am always interested.

Interesting article: http://dynastyfootballwarehouse.com/statistical-analysis-and-fantasy-football/

PostPosted: Sun 12.11.2011, 21:59 
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon

Donate
min.gif
What's the record for most points in a week? I've got 314 with a couple guys going. Too bad it's a pointless bye week... :?

PostPosted: Sun 12.11.2011, 22:43 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Donate
atl.gif
unimsw wrote:
What's the record for most points in a week? I've got 314 with a couple guys going. Too bad it's a pointless bye week... :?

Burn them all up this week. :Drink)

PostPosted: Tue 12.13.2011, 20:19 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Donate
atl.gif
Good game Jam. I feel bad taking advantage of your injury-riddled team. Well, not too bad I guess. :wink:

PostPosted: Sun 12.18.2011, 16:07 
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon

Donate
min.gif
Could not have picked a worse qb. That s*** always happens...

Looks like I made two last minutes changes that ended up costing me over 20 points. :F Hope it doesn't cost me a shot at the championship.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 726 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49  Next