Looking to build a fun, competitive league. Anyone is welcome but I'm trying to build something that lasts, so it's more than a 1 or 2 year league. Money is through Leaguesafe and we currently have 8 owners.
Things are set up with scoring http://football27.myfantasyleague.com/2 ... 63079&O=09 and the bylaws http://football27.myfantasyleague.com/2 ... 63079&O=26.
Would like to get a good group of active owners. PM would be the best but you could also email me through the site.
- league fees done on Leaguesafe
- top 3 teams are paid as well as a weekly prize for the highest score to keep things interesting
- 16 team league, unless people would prefer 12
- IDP with a full 11 players
- 1 qb, 2 rb, 3wr, 1te, 1 flex (wr/te/rb)
- $20 a year, paying for 2 years to start (to promote people to stay and to help find replacement owners)
- large rosters with 45 players
- blind bid waivers with fcfs after that
- commissioner will approve trades but a protest system is written in the bylaws
- teams are allowed to trade picks for this year and the upcoming year
- slow draft with a 12 hour time limit, it gives you lots of time to research players, good especially if you are new to IDP, there's about 1 to 2 rounds per day