Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 56,827.44
Works fine for me. Is your roster legal?

If you need to, you can PM me or John and we should be able to set the line up for you...

I advise you foe me so you don't have to read this crap.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 10,964.08
Peyton is on the block for a younger QB, maybe to a team who thinks he might come back and give them an edge in the playoffs... He still has value in Dynasty leagues, but it probably won't get much lower than right now... :F
Megalodon
Sand$: 11,825.32
If a commish could please look at my week two lineup, that is the lineup I want this week. It defaults to submitting week two when I go to submit lineup.

Supreme Megalodon
und2006 wrote:If a commish could please look at my week two lineup, that is the lineup I want this week. It defaults to submitting week two when I go to submit lineup.

It did the same thing for me at first, but eventually I got it. Not sure what I did, but it's set now.

Megalodon
Sand$: 11,825.32
vonbearsalot wrote:
und2006 wrote:If a commish could please look at my week two lineup, that is the lineup I want this week. It defaults to submitting week two when I go to submit lineup.

It did the same thing for me at first, but eventually I got it. Not sure what I did, but it's set now.

Thanks, Von... was kind of starting to tick me off. Not sure what was going on.

Supreme Megalodon
und2006 wrote:
vonbearsalot wrote:

Thanks, Von... was kind of starting to tick me off. Not sure what was going on.

Yeah, it was weird. I did it 2 or 3 times and it came up week 2. So I went back to submit lineup and clicked back on week 1 and it reset everything...and that time it went through. I don't totally understand it, but hey, it's done.

Great White Shark
Sand$: 869.82
Beatneck you are going down! :lol: Good luck.

Will anyone be online chatting during the games? Or too busy :Drink)
Whale Shark
Sand$: 11,423.72
I'll be working...for first part of day.

Dynasty League:
QB-Stafford, Ben-Roth, Foles
RB--Lesean, Lamar Miller, Gore, Yeldon
WR--Julio, Megatron, Josh Gordon, Brandon Marshall, Dez
TE--Vernon Davis, Ladarius green
Supreme Megalodon
Celebrating the brother-in-law's birthday tomorrow. My wife has assured me that the Bears game will be on...but the family is Steelers fans and the Steelers game is on at the same time. They don't have Sunday Ticket, so maybe they won't get the Steelers game...?

Last I knew one of their TVs crapped out, too, so they're down to one. I hope I get to watch...

HammerHead Shark
Sand$: 6,151.70
Got to take my mom to the airport mid afternoon. Should be on afterwards. Good luck to you General Mills.

BTW. Suppose I wanted to make a last minute lineup change....(not likely today) but I went to the lineup page last night and it is only giving me the option for week 2.

Capital City Alehounds -- Deep Emerald
Taco Corp -- Money League
Lansing Galaxy -- House of Purgatory
Megalodon
Sand$: 71,969.00
I don't need to make a change either but I checked and it will only allow me to submit for week 2 as well.

p.s. Von, sorry about the Bears luck today. It's no fun starting the season with a loss..... :P

ImageImage
Supreme Megalodon
beatneck wrote:Got to take my mom to the airport mid afternoon. Should be on afterwards. Good luck to you General Mills.

BTW. Suppose I wanted to make a last minute lineup change....(not likely today) but I went to the lineup page last night and it is only giving me the option for week 2.

Play around in there. Und's was doing the same thing, but we got it fixed. When you go in to submit lineup, where it has the small numbers on top of the lineup (i.e. each week's number) make sure you click on "1." I think maybe because week 1 technically already started MFL defaults to week 2.

Play around with it a bit...it's possible still.

Megalodon
Sand$: 71,969.00
vonbearsalot wrote:
beatneck wrote:Got to take my mom to the airport mid afternoon. Should be on afterwards. Good luck to you General Mills.

Play around in there. Und's was doing the same thing, but we got it fixed. When you go in to submit lineup, where it has the small numbers on top of the lineup (i.e. each week's number) make sure you click on "1." I think maybe because week 1 technically already started MFL defaults to week 2.

Play around with it a bit...it's possible still.

It doesn't even show "1" for an option.

ImageImage
Supreme Megalodon
^Tested it out--it works. "Set lineup" is defaulting to week 2. You just have to choose week 1 and you should be fine. :thumbright:

edit: just saw scoot's post. Hmm....it shows it for me? Let me see...

Supreme Megalodon
Does this help? I'm logged in as commish, but I don't think the options in that screen are any different...

For reference, the "Deep Emerald" logo is just off the screen...if I scrolled up at all you'd see it.