Sitting in My Man Cave

Post Reply  
User avatar
SandShark
Posts: 56
Joined: Tue Sep 6, 2011
Sand$: 119.40
Oh and for the record, I am fine with a move to MFL at any point. Took over an orphan team and going through a rookie draft right now, I like the format so if people are wanting to make the move, I'm all in on it.
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 4449
Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2008
Sand$: 766.74
quietloudness wrote:Oh and for the record, I am fine with a move to MFL at any point. Took over an orphan team and going through a rookie draft right now, I like the format so if people are wanting to make the move, I'm all in on it.

Something we can look into but would have to do a leaguesafe to pay for the league.
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 4449
Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2008
Sand$: 766.74
=D> Thank you R2000 for trying out the waiver system. It looks if you drop a person they are put right back onto waivers so no FCFS. Now all he needs is a kicker. ](*,)
Megalodon
Posts: 10291
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007
Sand$: 46,605.94
general mills wrote:=D> Thank you R2000 for trying out the waiver system. It looks if you drop a person they are put right back onto waivers so no FCFS. Now all he needs is a kicker. ](*,)


You are welcome. I was going to ask about FCFS, since when I tried to do the waiver add, I saw a message saying that FCFS waivers start Wed monring, and was wondering if I should wait to preserve waiver position.

I am perfectly aware of the need for a K. Thought that with about 15-20 still on the wire, I had the luxury of waiting. Of course, everyone feel free to pickup 2-3 starting K, if you wish to deny me the chance at a starting K. :thumbright:
_______________________________________

The Raiders new solar system to power up their offense: DC to AC.
Megalodon
Posts: 10291
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007
Sand$: 46,605.94
general mills wrote:
quietloudness wrote:Oh and for the record, I am fine with a move to MFL at any point. Took over an orphan team and going through a rookie draft right now, I like the format so if people are wanting to make the move, I'm all in on it.

Something we can look into but would have to do a leaguesafe to pay for the league.


Against MFL (only because of the maintenance fee)
_______________________________________

The Raiders new solar system to power up their offense: DC to AC.
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 4449
Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2008
Sand$: 766.74
R2000 wrote:
general mills wrote:
quietloudness wrote:Oh and for the record, I am fine with a move to MFL at any point. Took over an orphan team and going through a rookie draft right now, I like the format so if people are wanting to make the move, I'm all in on it.

Something we can look into but would have to do a leaguesafe to pay for the league.


Against MFL (only because of the maintenance fee)

The only way we would do MFL is if everyone was on board. I advertised this league as a free league so that is what everyone expected it to be. Plus being a stay at home dad who works part time, I have to limit my amount of money leagues or leagues that I have a fee for.

Anyone watching training camps on NFL network? If it wasn't so darn hot I would travel the Redskins training camp to watch.
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 22168
Joined: Sat Nov 5, 2005
Sand$: 49,272.12
general mills wrote:
R2000 wrote:
general mills wrote:
quietloudness wrote:Oh and for the record, I am fine with a move to MFL at any point. Took over an orphan team and going through a rookie draft right now, I like the format so if people are wanting to make the move, I'm all in on it.

Something we can look into but would have to do a leaguesafe to pay for the league.


Against MFL (only because of the maintenance fee)

The only way we would do MFL is if everyone was on board. I advertised this league as a free league so that is what everyone expected it to be. Plus being a stay at home dad who works part time, I have to limit my amount of money leagues or leagues that I have a fee for.

Anyone watching training camps on NFL network? If it wasn't so darn hot I would travel the Redskins training camp to watch.



Fyi I love in Ashburn so if you want to meet up at camp or something, let me know.
_______________________________________

Champion of HoP in 2009 and 2012.
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 16152
Joined: Sat Oct 17, 2009
Sand$: 34,956.76
Cyguy84 wrote:
general mills wrote:
R2000 wrote:
general mills wrote:
quietloudness wrote:Oh and for the record, I am fine with a move to MFL at any point. Took over an orphan team and going through a rookie draft right now, I like the format so if people are wanting to make the move, I'm all in on it.

Something we can look into but would have to do a leaguesafe to pay for the league.


Against MFL (only because of the maintenance fee)

The only way we would do MFL is if everyone was on board. I advertised this league as a free league so that is what everyone expected it to be. Plus being a stay at home dad who works part time, I have to limit my amount of money leagues or leagues that I have a fee for.

Anyone watching training camps on NFL network? If it wasn't so darn hot I would travel the Redskins training camp to watch.



Fyi I love in Ashburn so if you want to meet up at camp or something, let me know.

Uhhhhhhhhhhhh I hope you meant live :P
_______________________________________

viewtopic.php?f=47&t=329576
10th Annual Kicker Defense Challenge
Can you win a yahoo public league picking DEF/K in the 1st 2 rounds?

500 sand entry fee
2015 winners
Endzoneview
Craphead
Crackhead Bob
PMG
Palmerac
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 22168
Joined: Sat Nov 5, 2005
Sand$: 49,272.12
Damn you auto correct.

I do love in Ashburn but nobody here its invited to that.
_______________________________________

Champion of HoP in 2009 and 2012.
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 4449
Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2008
Sand$: 766.74
:lol: Last Friday the family and I traveled down to Dulles town center, thought I would run into a player or two but didn't. I think the wife signed us up to go next Friday not this upcoming Friday. So I will let you know what is going on.
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 2523
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010
Sand$: 32,793.10
When are we going to open waivers up to FCFS?
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 4449
Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2008
Sand$: 766.74
During the offseason we will leave it with the waiver wire. During the season after the waivers had process then it will switch to FCFS for the rest of the week till game time.
User avatar
SandShark
Posts: 56
Joined: Tue Sep 6, 2011
Sand$: 119.40
so 2 teams left and another one said they were going to leave already. Is this league already over?
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 16152
Joined: Sat Oct 17, 2009
Sand$: 34,956.76
Nobody dumped their teams, lineups are ok for week 1. That buys the league some time. I posted in one league I'm in looking for interested owners (a dynasty started last year). I'll leave it up to the commissioners to start a thread here looking for new members.
_______________________________________

viewtopic.php?f=47&t=329576
10th Annual Kicker Defense Challenge
Can you win a yahoo public league picking DEF/K in the 1st 2 rounds?

500 sand entry fee
2015 winners
Endzoneview
Craphead
Crackhead Bob
PMG
Palmerac
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 16152
Joined: Sat Oct 17, 2009
Sand$: 34,956.76
JimHart wrote: It just worries me when we have so few people on the same page. It always leads to problems. I see no rush is necessary here.

:lol: You are a wise man JimHart.
_______________________________________

viewtopic.php?f=47&t=329576
10th Annual Kicker Defense Challenge
Can you win a yahoo public league picking DEF/K in the 1st 2 rounds?

500 sand entry fee
2015 winners
Endzoneview
Craphead
Crackhead Bob
PMG
Palmerac

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest