Vacation

Great White Shark
Sand$: 4,387.00
What are you doing for vacation this year? If you are not sure, what would you like to do for vacation this year?

**HuneeBunny**
http://www.bluegraygettysburg.com
150th Gettysburg reenactment! Tickets are ONLY $10/DAY!

CleffedUp wrote:There's nothing healthy about this meal, and don't you knock my gravy! Dems fightin words!
Sand$: 164.00
Panama City, Fla at the end of May. The rednecks riviera is party central and most of the families stay in Destin, so the brat level is kept to a minimum.

Great White Shark
Sand$: 17,280.00
Going to Florida for 2 weeks...with one hopefully being a Western Carribean Cruise!!!

by 2GZ.

Great White Shark
Sand$: 4,387.00
We are going to Palm Beach, FL for a week in June. Then, we are going to Naples, FL in July.

**HuneeBunny**
http://www.bluegraygettysburg.com
150th Gettysburg reenactment! Tickets are ONLY $10/DAY!

CleffedUp wrote:There's nothing healthy about this meal, and don't you knock my gravy! Dems fightin words!
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 16,113.20
i'll be doin some fishing in wyoming and colorado and i'm saving some of my vac. days for xmas

currently consulting my FF appraiser/advisor
Great White Shark
Sand$: 229.00
I'm taking a week off next week to visit some friends and go camping in the beautiful Texas Hill Country. 8)

:slug:
[b] 2009 4th & Goal Dynasty League Champion!!!! [/b]
My Ultimate Fan Super Bowl: Cincinnati Bengals vs. Philadelphia Eagles
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 16,651.00
Goin' to Disney at the end of March. Conveniently, we fly back the day before my birthday. Woo hoo! :party-smiley-050:
Megalodon
Sand$: 0.00
stormtrooper wrote:Goin' to Disney at the end of March. Conveniently, we fly back the day before my birthday. Woo hoo! :party-smiley-050:

man you have to go on Tower of Tarror and Rocken Rollar Coaster... also Mission Space... ur going to the FL Disney right? It's awesome... don't chicken out!!! Kids over 12 I think... You have to go.... also see Mupets (all ages) and honey I shrunk the audiance (some snakes and stuff) and Bugs Life (All ages) It's so much fun... I went in summer... :lol:

Megalodon
stormtrooper wrote:Goin' to Disney at the end of March. Conveniently, we fly back the day before my birthday. Woo hoo! :party-smiley-050:

man you have to go on Tower of Tarror and Rocken Rollar Coaster... also Mission Space... ur going to the FL Disney right? It's awesome... don't chicken out!!! Kids over 12 I think... You have to go.... also see Mupets (all ages) and honey I shrunk the audiance (some snakes and stuff) and Bugs Life (All ages) It's so much fun... I went in summer... :lol:

Megalodon

Darth Mod
Sand$: 49,787.18
Well Tazz that's one way to increase your posts...

I have an 8-month old, I don't think I can take a vacation for another 17 years and 4 months.

Darth Mod
Sand$: 49,787.18
Well Tazz that's one way to increase your posts...

I have an 8-month old, I don't think I can take a vacation for another 17 years and 4 months.

Great White Shark
Sand$: 2,848.20
I'm on my way Europe!

Tony_Holm wrote: Nice job sock!

Shirlington Sharks(1-0, 3/12)
Oldtowne Sweeps(1-0, 2/14)
Southeast Spearholders(1-0, 2/12)
College Park Cheese Puffs(1-0, 3/12)
Crystal City Cats(0-1, 12/12)
King St Musketeers(1-0, 1/6)
Pick Em(7-9)
Swim W/ Sharks(136)
Megalodon
Sand$: 28,687.24
I'm gonna drive out to Big Bend National Park, way out west by the Mexican border. Watch the deer and the antelope play. Sit in a lawn chair by the Rio Grande and drink Shiner beer. Daydream that I'm a character in a Larry McMurtry old west novel.
Megalodon
Sand$: 24,509.00
I'm goin to work............I live for it!!!!!!!

What in the wide, wide, world of sports is going on here?
Do you need WSIS help? click HERE