Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 121,212.00
stormtrooper wrote:
CleffedUp wrote:
stormtrooper wrote:To clarify...I never said I didn't like it. :D

I'll bet you 40K I can come up with one that you won't!

Hang on...do you accept Pay Pal?

Absolutely. I have this nice 34" bat that I carry around twice a week. You're gonna pay me or, pal, you're gonna get it. ;)

Patiently awaiting Carrmageddon.

Links: nfl, fantasy football, and fantasy football myths
Megalodon
Sand$: 14,566.84
Is it just me, or is any company named PayPal sound like you're gambling giving them credit card info? Is "Pal" ever not used in a demeaning or other negative way in today's society? It's just reeks of bad mob movies.

º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¸„ø¤º°¨
º¤ø„¸Speed „ø¤º°
¸„ø¤º°¨Kills!!°º¤ø„
¸„ø¤ „ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¨°º¤
Supreme Megalodon
hemol wrote:Is it just me, or is any company named PayPal sound like you're gambling giving them credit card info? Is "Pal" ever not used in a demeaning or other negative way in today's society? It's just reeks of bad mob movies.

Definitely... Though I did use the word "Buddy" out of the blue the other day. I was crossing the street, saw someone peering off of the curb at oncoming traffic, then walk away -- tell-tale sign of a frustrated cab stalker. I noticed an available cab coming after I had already crossed... "Hey buddy" and pointed at the cab when he turned around...

I think I've just gotten past the age and stature of calling *anyone* "sir."

Megalodon
Sand$: 37,800.88
CleffedUp wrote:I think I've just gotten past the age and stature of calling *anyone* "sir."

I like when people call me "Sir."
It shows that they're aware I'm superior to them in all ways and should be respected as such. :wink:
It's fun when my girlfriend calls me "Sir," too, but that's probably inappropriate for this forum. :D

"If you can't spot the sucker in your first half hour at the table, then you are the sucker."
-Mike McD, Rounders
Supreme Megalodon
hard 10 wrote:
CleffedUp wrote:I think I've just gotten past the age and stature of calling *anyone* "sir."

It shows that they're aware I'm superior to them in all ways and should be respected as such. :wink:
It's fun when my girlfriend calls me "Sir," too, but that's probably inappropriate for this forum. :D

When I get it, it bothers me a bit... I just think to myself "Man, you're already in a cheap styrofoam hat and a company polo shirt that reeks of the store's wares (mostly coffee). I don't want to be a part of your trauma."

Megalodon
Sand$: 28,847.58
stormtrooper wrote:
CleffedUp wrote:
stormtrooper wrote:To clarify...I never said I didn't like it. :D

I'll bet you 40K I can come up with one that you won't!

Hang on...do you accept Pay Pal?

KKKKKKKKKK
KKKKKKKKKK
KKKKKKKKKK
KKKKKKKKKK

There you have it - 40 k. That's how we do business in the Tank baby, Whoa!!!

(And coincidentally i won them back....)

Gone but not forgotten. R.I.P Sean "CleffedUp" Vostinar and Mark "Broncogeek" Shaffer.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 16,651.00
hard 10 wrote:

I think I call more people sir than people call me sir. Usually "hey you" works just fine.