Spurs vs. Pistons?

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 57,280.41
The thought of it makes me sick. Worst case scenario, IMO.
Sand$: 4,300.34
I'd love it. Nothing makes me more proud than to hear people witch about my favorite team in the Finals winning championships. I'll watch. Don't care if you do.

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 32,979.40
Stankweasels 3000 wrote:I'd love it. Nothing makes me more proud than to hear people witch about my favorite team in the Finals winning championships. I'll watch. Don't care if you do.

:roll:

not this year son...... :wink:

I used to be good at Fantasy Football......no really!
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 57,280.41
This matchup would be the antithesis of the Celtics/Lakers. THAT would be a good show.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 12,702.00
unimsw wrote:This matchup would be the antithesis of the Celtics/Lakers. THAT would be a good show.

As Bill Simmons aka the Sports Guy wrote. God needs to man up and give us a Celtics/Lakers final.

Megalodon
Sand$: 12,546.50
lncr78 wrote:
unimsw wrote:This matchup would be the antithesis of the Celtics/Lakers. THAT would be a good show.

As Bill Simmons aka the Sports Guy wrote. God needs to man up and give us a Celtics/Lakers final.

I agree 100% the Spurs Pistons series would bore me to death. Not saying they aren't good well deserved basketball teams, just the Lakers/Celtics rekindled would be nice to watch. Plus the storylines are 100x better.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 9,221.24
I am a Spurs homer, having lived in San Antonio for 20+ years. I agree that a Spurs / Pistons Finals would not be all the attractive. I would like to see Spurs / Celtics. I think that would be a really good series, as it could be a changing of the guard.

The Spurs are getting old and this could be their last year.

I have no idea what I am doing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Great White Shark
Sand$: 46,050.00
Back that train up. Both are down 0-1 and the Lakers just took the hearts of the Spurs. Down 20 halfway through the 3rd and they come back to win. I love it! Go Lakers!