Great White Shark
Sand$: 24,245.12
HurricaneNamedDitka wrote:watched 3:10 to yuma...wasnt' what i expected as i hadn't seen the original....i liked it....ben wades right hand man was a great bad character...

Heh... Just bought 3:10 to Yuma 20 minutes before your post.
Damn 3 for $20 at Blockbuster suckered me in!

All I went in for was Batman Begins and ended up with Batman, 3:10, Cloverfield and The Assassination of Jesse James... I'm such a consumer whore. :?

2010 NFL Challenge Champion
Megalodon
Sand$: 12,546.50
TheNewGuy wrote:
HurricaneNamedDitka wrote:watched 3:10 to yuma...wasnt' what i expected as i hadn't seen the original....i liked it....ben wades right hand man was a great bad character...

All I went in for was Batman Begins and ended up with Batman, 3:10, Cloverfield and The Assassination of Jesse James... I'm such a consumer whore. :?

That should be the first one on top of your list. My family line is actually related to Jesse James.

Also if anyone is looking for a movie with a good ending The Mist based on the book by Stephen King is a GREAT ONE!
Megalodon
Sand$: 28,709.22
Y'know, even Maria's sweat is cute.

Low Self Esteem Support Group will meet Thursday at 7 PM . Please use the back door.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 24,245.12
ATL Souljah Boy wrote:
TheNewGuy wrote:

That should be the first one on top of your list. My family line is actually related to Jesse James.

Also if anyone is looking for a movie with a good ending The Mist based on the book by Stephen King is a GREAT ONE!

Yeah, that was the clincher on giving in to 3/$20. I had been wanting to see it.
But I hadn't seen Batman yet and wanted to before Dark Knight comes out , so I kept telling myself I was just gonna get Batman and leave.
They didn't have a pre-viewed copy of Begins but I saw Assassination while I was looking, so I just grabbed two more nearby.
Note all 4 titles are only up to the letter 'c'. :lol:

2010 NFL Challenge Champion
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 42,492.06
ATL Souljah Boy wrote:
TheNewGuy wrote:

Does she send you free copies of her hardcore and do you feel funny watching a family member enjoying member?

34-17/ 29-7 / 34-13 / 27-17 / 31-17

2010 & 2011 Baseball National Champs

Cause if my eyes don't deceive me, there's something goin' wrong around here.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 17,700.28
this past weekend i watched a few movies.

Hellboy 2 - eh it was entertaining. there were some stupid parts but overall i enjoyed it. i'd give it a b-

The Bank Job - once again, i was entertained. for some reason i like jason stathem. it wasn't what i thought it was and for a 2 hour movie, not enough happened but otherwise it was ok B-

Hitman - This would of been 90 times better had they used someone else as agent 47. as a fan of the game, i disliked that they showed him with a compassionate side. at least him expressing it (flirting) it wasn't horrible but it wasn't necessarily good either. but it was worth a watch. B-/C+

currently consulting my FF appraiser/advisor
Great White Shark
Sand$: 411.00
HurricaneNamedDitka wrote:this past weekend i watched a few movies.

Hellboy 2 - eh it was entertaining. there were some stupid parts but overall i enjoyed it. i'd give it a b-

The Bank Job - once again, i was entertained. for some reason i like jason stathem. it wasn't what i thought it was and for a 2 hour movie, not enough happened but otherwise it was ok B-

Hitman - This would of been 90 times better had they used someone else as agent 47. as a fan of the game, i disliked that they showed him with a compassionate side. at least him expressing it (flirting) it wasn't horrible but it wasn't necessarily good either. but it was worth a watch. B-/C+

The Bank Job was a good movie, but I agree. With the two hours, they could have done a lot more.

As for Hitman, I thought it was worth the watch as well, but somethings like the compassionate part knocked it down a few spots for me.

I am willing to answer WSIS questions, as well as any other fantasy football questions. Just shoot me a PM!
Great White Shark
Sand$: 411.00
I just watched No Country For Old Men a few days ago, and missed all the conversation on it when it first came out.

What did you guys think?

I am willing to answer WSIS questions, as well as any other fantasy football questions. Just shoot me a PM!
Great White Shark
Sand$: 11,023.80
HurricaneNamedDitka wrote:this past weekend i watched a few movies.

Whoa, I didn't realize Hellboy 2 came out this weekend, I need to go see that one. I liked hitman, but I never got into the game much.

REB, you should move The Prestige up on your list, awesome movie.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 632.00
pwbowen wrote:
ATL Souljah Boy wrote:
TheNewGuy wrote:

Does she send you free copies of her hardcore and do you feel funny watching a family member enjoying member?

JENNA Jameson is who you're thinking of I believe. Not Jesse James.

tjusmc wrote:ehh. I just drop a bunch in, drink the milk, then pour the soggy goodness down my gullet.
Megalodon
Sand$: 7,096.22
Nah, He was referring to the star of terrific flicks such as anal addicts 2, Jessie James

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0416599/
Megalodon
Sand$: 28,709.22
coalesce wrote:Nah, He was referring to the star of terrific flicks such as anal addicts 2, Jessie James

This thread is nothing without pictures.

Low Self Esteem Support Group will meet Thursday at 7 PM . Please use the back door.
Megalodon
Sand$: 7,096.22
gballs1 wrote:
coalesce wrote:Nah, He was referring to the star of terrific flicks such as anal addicts 2, Jessie James

This thread is nothing without pictures.

here she is you horny bastard

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 17,700.28
just watched Rambo...

um....awesome...

in reverence to the 80's action flicks this one was just like em but with more gore...it was perfect...

currently consulting my FF appraiser/advisor
Great White Shark
Sand$: 44,617.46
Just posting to keep up with the reviews.

And HND...wth? You need to golf and play softball and sh#t like you used to...you're watching WAY too many movies.

:P