FantasySharks.com

There are two types of Fantasy Football Owners: Sharks and Chum, which are you?
It is currently Thu 08.21.2014, 20:58

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Camp Notes
PostPosted: Tue 07.29.2008, 10:36 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Sand$: 53854
Donate
ari.gif
Red-White info, among other things
http://www.azcardinals.com/blog/blog.php?author=1

Those looking to come up for the Red-and-White practice Saturday -- and the official autograph signings -- here are the specifics. The autograph session begins at 10:45 and runs until 11:10. The practice starts at 11:15 and lasts until 1:10 p.m., when the team will finish up with a live goal line situation.

A couple other things:

-- Someone asked Matt Leinart about Anquan Boldin's mood since his comments to open camp. If anyone is worried about Boldin infecting the team, Leinart seemed honest with his response.

"I don’t see any difference in Anquan. He’s nicked up, but he practices as hard as anybody on the team. To be honest, I don’t think it’s a distraction and I don’t think he’s going to make it a distraction. He stated his mind and we have moved on. The team understands the situation, but he’s a football player and he’s going to be ready to go."

-- Judging practices on a individual basis is always dangerous. These guys are human and can have a bad day. Or rookies can look really good. Nevertheless, No. 1 pick Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie had pretty nice day Monday. He had a couple of picks in the afternoon, including returning one for a touchdown (which I mentioned earlier) while flashing that amazing athleticism and speed. DRC said he was smiling all the way to the end zone after jumping an out route.

"The first two practices (the offense) had been running them constantly constantly constantly," DRC said. "(Cornerback Rod) Hood told me if they know they are going to keep running it until you stop it so I just anticipated it."

-- I've had a couple of players mention to me that they've about hit that camp wall -- you know the one where soreness starts to set in. The Cards only have one practice tomorrow (which, according to the schedule, is supposed to be a full padded practice). It'll be interesting to see if coach Ken Whisenhunt is still pleased with the intensity or if it slips a little.