FantasySharks.com

There are two types of Fantasy Football Owners: Sharks and Chum, which are you?
It is currently Tue 09.02.2014, 18:45

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Tue 08.26.2008, 17:31 
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon

Sand$: 63876
Donate
ind.gif
Even before Michael Clayton reintroduced himself to the end zone Saturday, the Bucs were fielding calls from other teams interested in trading for the enigmatic receiver. A change of scenery might be good for Clayton, who is in the final year of his contract. And certainly, the Bucs have a surplus of pass catchers. But it's unlikely any route Clayton runs this season will take him out of Tampa Bay. "I'm interested in Clayton, too. I don't care who else is," coach Jon Gruden said Monday. That's not to say the Bucs won't entertain trades, but at receiver they are dealing from strength. Clayton said he has not focused on the multiple scenarios, either, though he did hear broadcaster Chris Myers say general manager Bruce Allen had been fielding calls from teams interested in trading for him. -- St. Petersburg Times

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu 08.28.2008, 13:25 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 3096
Donate
tb.gif
I vote to get rid of him.

Dropped balls, running the wrong routes and a bad attitude - despite our hurting passing game I don't think we'd miss him.

TE: CCooley, J Carlson
K: Longwell
ST: (insert weekly matchup here)

PostPosted: Thu 08.28.2008, 16:42 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 537
Donate
tb.gif
dznutz88 wrote:
Even before Michael Clayton reintroduced himself to the end zone Saturday, the Bucs were fielding calls from other teams interested in trading for the enigmatic receiver. A change of scenery might be good for Clayton, who is in the final year of his contract. And certainly, the Bucs have a surplus of pass catchers. But it's unlikely any route Clayton runs this season will take him out of Tampa Bay. "I'm interested in Clayton, too. I don't care who else is," coach Jon Gruden said Monday. That's not to say the Bucs won't entertain trades, but at receiver they are dealing from strength. Clayton said he has not focused on the multiple scenarios, either, though he did hear broadcaster Chris Myers say general manager Bruce Allen had been fielding calls from teams interested in trading for him. -- St. Petersburg Times

All anyone says is that he is a good blocker, which I agree with.

We ownt get much for him IMO. Let him play the year and see how he does. It is a contract year.

Stankweasels 3000 wrote:
Also, if any woman complains about the size of your package, there's one sure way to make her think it's too big....put it in the metered mail slot.