FantasySharks.com

There are two types of Fantasy Football Owners: Sharks and Chum, which are you?
It is currently Tue 07.29.2014, 15:53

All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 237 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 16  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon 09.01.2008, 17:14 
Offline
Megalodon
Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Sat 10.19.2002, 11:15
Posts: 11360
Sand$: 75533
Donate
Location: Not in Kansas anymore!
kc.gif
dmcduke wrote:
checo446 wrote:
So on the confidence thing, the games you are most confident you enter the highest number? Or is 1 the game you are most confident in?


Since the winner is the one with the most points, I think I'll put my the highest number on the game I'm most confident in the outcome. You, however, should use the 1 through 16 method. :wink:

:lol:

Correct. Assign the highest number of points to the team you have the most confidence in winning. If they do indeed win, those points will be added to your total.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon 09.01.2008, 20:14 
Offline
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Mon 11.15.2004, 09:29
Posts: 27602
Sand$: 36592
Donate
Location: Dallas, TX
hou.gif
jdhowlett wrote:
dmcduke wrote:
checo446 wrote:
So on the confidence thing, the games you are most confident you enter the highest number? Or is 1 the game you are most confident in?


Since the winner is the one with the most points, I think I'll put my the highest number on the game I'm most confident in the outcome. You, however, should use the 1 through 16 method. :wink:

:lol:

Correct. Assign the highest number of points to the team you have the most confidence in winning. If they do indeed win, those points will be added to your total.


Alright, that is what I did. Thanks guys... :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon 09.01.2008, 21:33 
Offline
Great White Shark
Great White Shark
User avatar

Joined: Thu 08.17.2006, 21:25
Posts: 7137
Sand$: 18462
Donate
Location: Chester County PA
phi.gif
checo446 wrote:
jdhowlett wrote:
dmcduke wrote:
checo446 wrote:
So on the confidence thing, the games you are most confident you enter the highest number? Or is 1 the game you are most confident in?


Since the winner is the one with the most points, I think I'll put my the highest number on the game I'm most confident in the outcome. You, however, should use the 1 through 16 method. :wink:

:lol:

Correct. Assign the highest number of points to the team you have the most confidence in winning. If they do indeed win, those points will be added to your total.


Alright, that is what I did. Thanks guys... :lol:


I'm in too fellows. I posted week 1 and hopefully I will remember week to week :)

_________________
Image + :musik010: + :Drink) + :action-smiley-035: = This Guy


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon 09.01.2008, 22:06 
Offline
Megalodon
Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Sat 10.19.2002, 11:15
Posts: 11360
Sand$: 75533
Donate
Location: Not in Kansas anymore!
kc.gif
krazeejb wrote:
I'm in too fellows. I posted week 1 and hopefully I will remember week to week :)


Welcome! Signed you up for both contests--good luck. I'll try to send out email reminders to submit picks.

Survivor Pool (100 $Sand)
1. jdhowlett (Wonderlics)
2. Checo's Kat Killas
3. dmcduke (Virginia Devils)
4. krazeejb (Violating SeaBreeze)
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.

NFL Pool Picks (Weeks 1 - 17, 100 $Sand)
1. jdhowlett (Wonderlics)
2. Checo's Kat Killas
3. dmcduke (Virginia Devils)
4. krazeejb (Violating SeaBreeze)
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue 09.02.2008, 02:19 
Offline
Leopard Shark

Joined: Mon 09.19.2005, 16:49
Posts: 136
Sand$: 692
Donate
Location: MN
min.gif
I'm in. Just hope I can remember to do it as this would be the first year doing the picks. Sounds like fun though!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue 09.02.2008, 15:16 
Offline
Megalodon
Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Sat 10.19.2002, 11:15
Posts: 11360
Sand$: 75533
Donate
Location: Not in Kansas anymore!
kc.gif
Obiwarz wrote:
I'm in. Just hope I can remember to do it as this would be the first year doing the picks. Sounds like fun though!


Survivor Pool (100 $Sand)
1. jdhowlett (Wonderlics)
2. Checo's Kat Killas
3. dmcduke (Virginia Devils)
4. krazeejb (Violating SeaBreeze)
5. Obiwarz (Hypoxia)
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.

NFL Pool Picks (Weeks 1 - 17, 100 $Sand)
1. jdhowlett (Wonderlics)
2. Checo's Kat Killas
3. dmcduke (Virginia Devils)
4. krazeejb (Violating SeaBreeze)
5. Obiwarz (Hypoxia)
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.

Rules listed here: http://www.fantasysharks.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=2494842&highlight=#2494842


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu 09.04.2008, 08:48 
Offline
Great White Shark
Great White Shark
User avatar

Joined: Sun 07.10.2005, 21:56
Posts: 4124
Sand$: 16589
Donate
Location: Looavul, KY
ne.gif
I'll play the survivor game. I just don't have time each week to play the Pool Pick game. Too many games to pick and rate each week.

My pick for week one is in. I look forward to taking your sands. :twisted:

_________________
Image
Whale Sharks #2- Mako Sharks #8 - Set It & Forget It - Kicker/D Challenge - LoT Greeks 2012 Champ!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu 09.04.2008, 10:18 
Offline
Megalodon
Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Sat 10.19.2002, 11:15
Posts: 11360
Sand$: 75533
Donate
Location: Not in Kansas anymore!
kc.gif
Krazy Kraut wrote:
I'll play the survivor game. I just don't have time each week to play the Pool Pick game. Too many games to pick and rate each week.

My pick for week one is in. I look forward to taking your sands. :twisted:


Glad to have you!

Survivor Pool (100 $Sand)
1. jdhowlett (Wonderlics)
2. Checo's Kat Killas
3. dmcduke (Virginia Devils)
4. krazeejb (Violating SeaBreeze)
5. Obiwarz (Hypoxia)
6. Krazy Kraut
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.

NFL Pool Picks (Weeks 1 - 17, 100 $Sand)
1. jdhowlett (Wonderlics)
2. Checo's Kat Killas
3. dmcduke (Virginia Devils)
4. krazeejb (Violating SeaBreeze)
5. Obiwarz (Hypoxia)
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.

Rules listed here: http://www.fantasysharks.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=2494842&highlight=#2494842


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun 09.07.2008, 22:19 
Offline
Megalodon
Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Sat 10.19.2002, 11:15
Posts: 11360
Sand$: 75533
Donate
Location: Not in Kansas anymore!
kc.gif
And just like that, we're down to two in the Survivor pool. Hypoxia and Checo will battle it out for the $Sand.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue 09.09.2008, 04:54 
Offline
Megalodon
Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Sat 11.15.2003, 12:43
Posts: 11220
Sand$: 56807
Donate
Location: Sweet Virginia Breeze
sf.gif
Damn, went 13 of 16 in the pick'em pool. Wish I'd been able to get into the money pool at work.

_________________
Image
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue 09.09.2008, 09:11 
Offline
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Mon 11.15.2004, 09:29
Posts: 27602
Sand$: 36592
Donate
Location: Dallas, TX
hou.gif
jdhowlett wrote:
And just like that, we're down to two in the Survivor pool. Hypoxia and Checo will battle it out for the $Sand.


I had to make up for my pick-em disaster...

Good game this week Hypoxia. I was happy to get off to a good start although I am unsure about this team's potential after week 1...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat 09.13.2008, 01:01 
Offline
Leopard Shark

Joined: Mon 09.19.2005, 16:49
Posts: 136
Sand$: 692
Donate
Location: MN
min.gif
checo446 wrote:
jdhowlett wrote:
And just like that, we're down to two in the Survivor pool. Hypoxia and Checo will battle it out for the $Sand.


I had to make up for my pick-em disaster...

Good game this week Hypoxia. I was happy to get off to a good start although I am unsure about this team's potential after week 1...


Yeah, that was a good game! I'm upset I didn't start fast Willie though. I love his potential against the Browns this week.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun 09.14.2008, 10:41 
Offline
Megalodon
Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Sat 10.19.2002, 11:15
Posts: 11360
Sand$: 75533
Donate
Location: Not in Kansas anymore!
kc.gif
Looks like krazeejb (Violating SeaBreeze) still needs to enter his NFL pool picks for the week. I've sent him and email. I'll send him a PM as well.

Good Luck all!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun 09.14.2008, 20:46 
Offline
Megalodon
Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Sat 10.19.2002, 11:15
Posts: 11360
Sand$: 75533
Donate
Location: Not in Kansas anymore!
kc.gif
:(

If I could get my team on the same page, I'd post a win. Right now I'm in a fight just to keep from dropping down to Blue Shark. Really bumming...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri 09.19.2008, 19:38 
Offline
Megalodon
Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Sat 11.15.2003, 12:43
Posts: 11220
Sand$: 56807
Donate
Location: Sweet Virginia Breeze
sf.gif
Hey Pat!! I just screwed up. Dropped the wrong Young...Selvin instead of Vince. Can you help me out?

_________________
Image
Image


Last edited by dmcduke on Sat 09.20.2008, 06:25, edited 2 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 237 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 16  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group