Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 3,668.44
I was banking on Hasselbeck having a decent season but w/o even Burleson now, Engram and Branch out for who knows how long, and no Rb worth a damn....is even their D worth having?

I'm thinking their K may be a good play but that's about it.

We don't swim in your toilet, don't crap in our tank.
Search before posting, and use the right forum
Great White Shark
Sand$: 411.00
They usually have a good defense year in, and year out. But with the offense looking completely incapable of anything decent, they might be looking at a lot of time on the field, which isn't good.

I'd start a few of their guys in IDP leagues, primarily for the reason above. More time on the field equals more tackles.

Kicker could be worth a shot. Probably will get some FG opportunities.

I am willing to answer WSIS questions, as well as any other fantasy football questions. Just shoot me a PM!
Megalodon
Sand$: 53,869.06
It's hard to imagine an implosion of this magnitude after only one game of the season (all deference to Oakland). With my draft strategies, I figured to get Hass in a few leagues this season. Thankfully, it never materialized.

Didn't one of their O-linemen come up injured as well?
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 19,903.40
I remember reading from some of the Seattle homers that their running game didnt look as bad as the stat lines. I will play the wait and see game, not that I am counting on Morris for anything other then bench space or trade bait.

lousylions wrote:How did you like it in the end Conan?

Great White Shark
JimHart wrote:It's hard to imagine an implosion of this magnitude after only one game of the season (all deference to Oakland). With my draft strategies, I figured to get Hass in a few leagues this season. Thankfully, it never materialized.

I haven't seen/heard anything about an O-Linemen going down, but I guess it's possible.

Hey, according to Rotoworld the other day Seneca Wallace could get some looks at WR.

Look out! :lol:

I am willing to answer WSIS questions, as well as any other fantasy football questions. Just shoot me a PM!
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 16,807.34
man i too banked on hass being the man in a few leagues...my backups are ok but i don't know....i do know that hass will have to throw alot considering his run game is poopoo

currently consulting my FF appraiser/advisor
Great White Shark
jokerswild1130 wrote:I remember reading from some of the Seattle homers that their running game didnt look as bad as the stat lines. I will play the wait and see game, not that I am counting on Morris for anything other then bench space or trade bait.

Morris is going to be out two weeks or more with a knee sprain..

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 121,212.00
I'm sticking with Julius Jones. Morris is out of the picture for at least a while, and they do get to play with the rest of the NFC West 8 times still. I invoke the Troy Hambrick Rule (tm, Agenda) -- Every starting runningback with a job is worth a middle round pick/roster spot.

Patiently awaiting Carrmageddon.

Links: nfl, fantasy football, and fantasy football myths
Great White Shark
CleffedUp wrote:I'm sticking with Julius Jones. Morris is out of the picture for at least a while, and they do get to play with the rest of the NFC West 8 times still. I invoke the Troy Hambrick Rule (tm, Agenda) -- Every starting runningback with a job is worth a middle round pick/roster spot.

I picked up Jones in a few leagues on a whim, and it may end up being a useful pick.

The idea of them playing against the NFC West eight more times is certainly intriguing.

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 16,807.34
CleffedUp wrote:I'm sticking with Julius Jones. Morris is out of the picture for at least a while, and they do get to play with the rest of the NFC West 8 times still. I invoke the Troy Hambrick Rule (tm, Agenda) -- Every starting runningback with a job is worth a middle round pick/roster spot.

i have him on a few teams...reluctantly but at least right now hes a starter...

currently consulting my FF appraiser/advisor
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 19,903.40
On an unrelated note, the soccer forum has been around for 3 years and only has 3 pages worth of threads. :lol: Def a good hijack selection.

lousylions wrote:How did you like it in the end Conan?

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 121,212.00
The Peoples Champ wrote:

I picked up Jones in a few leagues on a whim, and it may end up being a useful pick.

The idea of them playing against the NFC West eight more times is certainly intriguing.

Especially intriguing since my brain farted, and I meant 6. :lol:

Patiently awaiting Carrmageddon.

Links: nfl, fantasy football, and fantasy football myths
Sand$: 15,111.08
the one good thing about hass is he willthrow a lot.....

2014 Sharktooth Champion. (Barring scoring changes)
Megalodon
Sand$: 28,706.58
I thought Seattle cutting Forsett today was curious in light of the MoMo update. JJ has to be the man now, Duckett isn't the answer.

Low Self Esteem Support Group will meet Thursday at 7 PM . Please use the back door.
Megalodon
Sand$: 53,869.06
The Peoples Champ wrote:
JimHart wrote:It's hard to imagine an implosion of this magnitude after only one game of the season (all deference to Oakland). With my draft strategies, I figured to get Hass in a few leagues this season. Thankfully, it never materialized.

I haven't seen/heard anything about an O-Linemen going down, but I guess it's possible.

Hey, according to Rotoworld the other day Seneca Wallace could get some looks at WR.

Look out! :lol:

With as many injuries were flying around this weekend, I probably confused the O-line injury with another team.