FantasySharks.com

There are two types of Fantasy Football Owners: Sharks and Chum, which are you?
It is currently Fri 04.25.2014, 03:18

All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 

How many keepers
Poll ended at Sat 10.18.2008, 08:23
8 keepers 27%  27%  [ 3 ]
5 keepers 73%  73%  [ 8 ]
Total votes : 11
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri 10.17.2008, 08:23 
Offline
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Joined: Sat 08.26.2006, 09:29
Posts: 2897
Sand$: 2184
Donate
Location: MI
det.gif
I can't make another poll in the league thread, so I am putting this in here. Please vote as soon as you can.

_________________
Image
Image
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri 10.17.2008, 14:13 
Offline
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Fri 08.11.2006, 23:08
Posts: 27143
Sand$: 85317
Donate
Location: Shark Tank - Supreme Mega #19
oak.gif
I think 5 and 5 will work the best.

5 keepers and 5 waiver moves a week.

But if it gets voted otherwise, no problem. I will make my pick this afternoon, to get the ball rollin on the new league! :D 8)

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri 10.17.2008, 14:15 
Offline
Megalodon
Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Tue 12.11.2007, 19:21
Posts: 10111
Sand$: 39652
Donate
Location: PA
pit.gif
I voted 5, as it's like your keeping a starting lineup in a way. Either way is fine with me though..

_________________
2009 Tanked Dynasty League Champ
2010 Draft Sharks Semi-Pro West Champ
2011 Draft Sharks Pro Champ
2012 Deep Black Dynasty Champion


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri 10.17.2008, 15:41 
Offline
Great White Shark
Great White Shark
User avatar

Joined: Sun 11.11.2007, 08:55
Posts: 8590
Sand$: 33004
Donate
Location: University Park, Pennsylvania
phi.gif
I voted 5 as well, my opinion changed after reading the posts about 5.

_________________
Image
2009 Deep Emerald Dynasty League Champion
2012 Gridiron Post Whore Keeper League Champion - '09 Runner-Up
2011 Stealing Home Keeper League Champion - '12 Runner-Up


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri 10.17.2008, 17:05 
Offline
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Joined: Sat 08.26.2006, 09:29
Posts: 2897
Sand$: 2184
Donate
Location: MI
det.gif
5 keepers it is then. And I can change the moves a week to 5 as well.

_________________
Image
Image
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri 10.17.2008, 17:06 
Offline
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Fri 08.11.2006, 23:08
Posts: 27143
Sand$: 85317
Donate
Location: Shark Tank - Supreme Mega #19
oak.gif
Well...in a 12 teamer league, your talking about the difference between 60 players kept or 96 players kept. The latter doesn`t leave much on the table for the next year and you might see some people bail...

Now we need to get the waiver limit per week resolved.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri 10.17.2008, 17:08 
Offline
Megalodon
Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Tue 12.11.2007, 19:21
Posts: 10111
Sand$: 39652
Donate
Location: PA
pit.gif
SnakeStabler wrote:
Well...in a 12 teamer league, your talking about the difference between 60 players kept or 96 players kept. The latter doesn`t leave much on the table for the next year and you might see some people bail...

Now we need to get the waiver limit per week resolved.


Snake, I'd like to hear your reasoning with LeBron.. Not questioning your decision, just wanted to hear why you took him first.

_________________
2009 Tanked Dynasty League Champ
2010 Draft Sharks Semi-Pro West Champ
2011 Draft Sharks Pro Champ
2012 Deep Black Dynasty Champion


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri 10.17.2008, 17:15 
Offline
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Fri 08.11.2006, 23:08
Posts: 27143
Sand$: 85317
Donate
Location: Shark Tank - Supreme Mega #19
oak.gif
LaSean4Heisman wrote:
SnakeStabler wrote:
Well...in a 12 teamer league, your talking about the difference between 60 players kept or 96 players kept. The latter doesn`t leave much on the table for the next year and you might see some people bail...

Now we need to get the waiver limit per week resolved.


Snake, I'd like to hear your reasoning with LeBron.. Not questioning your decision, just wanted to hear why you took him first.

Passed on Kobe because frankly, I can`t stand the guy, and I think he still has issues with that finger. Chris Paul was at the top of my list too...but I just like the potential more for LeBron down the road.

Not to mention...I grew up in Akron, Ohio....which is LeBron`s hometown also, and we played against his school twice a year in all our city sports. Of course that was about 20 years before Bron stated playing for them, but its kinda cool to have a superstar come out of my hometown like that.

There was one other player I almost pulled the trigger on instead but since the draft is still going on...I wont speak of it.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri 10.17.2008, 17:19 
Offline
Megalodon
Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Tue 12.11.2007, 19:21
Posts: 10111
Sand$: 39652
Donate
Location: PA
pit.gif
SnakeStabler wrote:
LaSean4Heisman wrote:
SnakeStabler wrote:
Well...in a 12 teamer league, your talking about the difference between 60 players kept or 96 players kept. The latter doesn`t leave much on the table for the next year and you might see some people bail...

Now we need to get the waiver limit per week resolved.


Snake, I'd like to hear your reasoning with LeBron.. Not questioning your decision, just wanted to hear why you took him first.

Passed on Kobe because frankly, I can`t stand the guy, and I think he still has issues with that finger. Chris Paul was at the top of my list too...but I just like the potential more for LeBron down the road.

Not to mention...I grew up in Akron, Ohio....which is LeBron`s hometown also, and we played against his school twice a year in all our city sports. Of course that was about 20 years before Bron stated playing for them, but its kinda cool to have a superstar come out of my hometown like that.

There was one other player I almost pulled the trigger on instead but since the draft is still going on...I wont speak of it.


I agree on not taking Kobe, but I maybe would have went with CP, but you really can't go wrong with either option. Hopefully Mills will get on soon to keep this draft moving along.

_________________
2009 Tanked Dynasty League Champ
2010 Draft Sharks Semi-Pro West Champ
2011 Draft Sharks Pro Champ
2012 Deep Black Dynasty Champion


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri 10.17.2008, 17:21 
Offline
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Joined: Sat 08.26.2006, 09:29
Posts: 2897
Sand$: 2184
Donate
Location: MI
det.gif
Has anyone PM'd general mills yet?

And I think I would have taken Paul at #1 as well, but Lebron is not too shabby there either.

_________________
Image
Image
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri 10.17.2008, 17:25 
Offline
Great White Shark
Great White Shark
User avatar

Joined: Tue 07.31.2007, 20:39
Posts: 5359
Sand$: 8563
Donate
phi.gif
i just pm'ed him.

but looks like he isn't currently online

_________________
2010 Monday Night Rehab Keeper Champ
2010/11 Hardwood Sharks Basketball Champ
2012 Sotheby's Big Play Champ
2012 Hundred Yard Heroes Dynasty Champ
2013 Monday Night Rehab Keeper Champ
2013 TPHCC Dynasty Champ
2013/14 Hardwood Sharks Basketball Champ


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri 10.17.2008, 22:58 
Offline
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Joined: Sat 10.27.2007, 12:35
Posts: 9623
Sand$: 405
Donate
phi.gif
Alright guys,

I'll be on for a little longer, but don't expect to see GM around.

I'll be around tomorrow, and therefore will be good to pick.

_________________
Image
Image
I am willing to answer WSIS questions, as well as any other fantasy football questions. Just shoot me a PM!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri 10.17.2008, 23:05 
Offline
Great White Shark
Great White Shark
User avatar

Joined: Thu 09.11.2008, 16:47
Posts: 4133
Sand$: 2268
Donate
Location: DMV
was.gif
sorry for the delay i was at work till 11pm. Thank you for taking Lebron though because i would of hated to have to pick him up at the 3 spot being a huge Wizards fan. Kobe will be fine.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group