FantasySharks.com

There are two types of Fantasy Football Owners: Sharks and Chum, which are you?
It is currently Thu 04.17.2014, 22:00

All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4277 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 286  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon 01.05.2009, 12:17 
Offline
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Thu 10.21.2004, 22:12
Posts: 81173
Sand$: 63868
Donate
ind.gif
jokerswild1130 wrote:
Soooo I need some new movies to watch. Anyone seen anything good on DVD that they want to review/recommend?
Step Brothers is stupid but hilarious.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon 01.05.2009, 12:27 
Offline
Megalodon
Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Mon 08.28.2006, 00:20
Posts: 24615
Sand$: 20220
Donate
Location: Philly
phi.gif
dznutz88 wrote:
jokerswild1130 wrote:
Soooo I need some new movies to watch. Anyone seen anything good on DVD that they want to review/recommend?
Step Brothers is stupid but hilarious.


Saw it and for the most part agree with your take on it. Hilarious might be stretching it a bit, but after the trainwreck that was "Semi Pro" it was a step up for Ferrell.

_________________
lousylions wrote:
How did you like it in the end Conan?



Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon 01.05.2009, 12:41 
Offline
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Thu 10.21.2004, 22:12
Posts: 81173
Sand$: 63868
Donate
ind.gif
jokerswild1130 wrote:
dznutz88 wrote:
jokerswild1130 wrote:
Soooo I need some new movies to watch. Anyone seen anything good on DVD that they want to review/recommend?
Step Brothers is stupid but hilarious.


Saw it and for the most part agree with your take on it. Hilarious might be stretching it a bit, but after the trainwreck that was "Semi Pro" it was a step up for Ferrell.
have you seen eagle eye? pretty cool movie.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon 01.05.2009, 13:05 
Offline
Megalodon
Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Mon 08.28.2006, 00:20
Posts: 24615
Sand$: 20220
Donate
Location: Philly
phi.gif
dznutz88 wrote:
jokerswild1130 wrote:
dznutz88 wrote:
jokerswild1130 wrote:
Soooo I need some new movies to watch. Anyone seen anything good on DVD that they want to review/recommend?
Step Brothers is stupid but hilarious.


Saw it and for the most part agree with your take on it. Hilarious might be stretching it a bit, but after the trainwreck that was "Semi Pro" it was a step up for Ferrell.
have you seen eagle eye? pretty cool movie.


That one I havent. I will check it out. I remember some sharks talking about it and from what I recall, isnt it just like Enemy of the State?

I have "Brick" at home but havent watched it yet.

_________________
lousylions wrote:
How did you like it in the end Conan?



Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon 01.05.2009, 13:33 
Offline
Great White Shark
Great White Shark
User avatar

Joined: Fri 09.02.2005, 12:07
Posts: 9722
Sand$: 46050
Donate
Location: Elk Grove, CA
pit.gif
jokerswild1130 wrote:
dznutz88 wrote:
jokerswild1130 wrote:
dznutz88 wrote:
jokerswild1130 wrote:
Soooo I need some new movies to watch. Anyone seen anything good on DVD that they want to review/recommend?
Step Brothers is stupid but hilarious.


Saw it and for the most part agree with your take on it. Hilarious might be stretching it a bit, but after the trainwreck that was "Semi Pro" it was a step up for Ferrell.
have you seen eagle eye? pretty cool movie.


That one I havent. I will check it out. I remember some sharks talking about it and from what I recall, isnt it just like Enemy of the State?

I have "Brick" at home but havent watched it yet.


I thought "Eagle Eye" was ok, but thought the ending was lame. I just saw "Untraceable" and "War."

"Untraceable" was alright. I didn't buy the bad guy though and for being FBI agents they did some pretty dumb stuff.

"War" is with Jason Statham and Jet Li. Typical Statham movie, but I like violence so I thought it was good. Won't win any Oscars, but you will be entertained. Plus I dig the whole asian mafia thing.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon 01.05.2009, 13:48 
Offline
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Sun 09.11.2005, 10:42
Posts: 35431
Sand$: 33299
Donate
Location: Rock Hill, SC
car.gif
Check out Generation Kill, the miniseries about the last Iraqi invasion from the perspective of an inbedded reporter from Rolling Stone who rides with the Marines.

Bout 10 or 12 hours total. Feels like Full Metal Jacket goes to Iraq.

_________________
34-17/ 29-7 / 34-13 / 27-17 / 31-17

2010 & 2011 Baseball National Champs

You're like the Michael Jordan of being a son of a beetch.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon 01.05.2009, 14:48 
Offline
Great White Shark
Great White Shark
User avatar

Joined: Fri 11.12.2004, 09:36
Posts: 7644
Sand$: 8075
Donate
jax.gif
Anyone here not use Redbox?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon 01.05.2009, 15:07 
Offline
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Sun 09.11.2005, 10:42
Posts: 35431
Sand$: 33299
Donate
Location: Rock Hill, SC
car.gif
hankrip wrote:
Anyone here not use Redbox?


I liked it more when no one did. Now everytime I go there's some booger-eating moron standing there looking at every single movie and taking forever. Even better is when they do the "phone-a-tard" to get second opinion of what to get.

One suggestion, reserve your movie online so you don't waste your time getting there and it not being in stock.

_________________
34-17/ 29-7 / 34-13 / 27-17 / 31-17

2010 & 2011 Baseball National Champs

You're like the Michael Jordan of being a son of a beetch.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon 01.05.2009, 16:07 
Offline
Great White Shark
Great White Shark
User avatar

Joined: Fri 11.12.2004, 09:36
Posts: 7644
Sand$: 8075
Donate
jax.gif
pwbowen wrote:
hankrip wrote:
Anyone here not use Redbox?


I liked it more when no one did. Now everytime I go there's some booger-eating moron standing there looking at every single movie and taking forever. Even better is when they do the "phone-a-tard" to get second opinion of what to get.

One suggestion, reserve your movie online so you don't waste your time getting there and it not being in stock.



x2 . Great advice.

I started reserving online after getting hit with double wammy. "phone a tard" guy at red box to with waiting in line with "likes to talk to you about your favorite movies" guy


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon 01.05.2009, 16:35 
Offline
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Mon 11.15.2004, 09:29
Posts: 27601
Sand$: 36586
Donate
Location: Dallas, TX
hou.gif
I get a txt message from Redbox every Monday for a free rental that day. You can sign up for them on the site, but if anyone is interested, the code for today is:

37CEA9


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon 01.05.2009, 17:01 
Offline
Megalodon
Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Sun 07.30.2006, 15:53
Posts: 19725
Sand$: 38448
Donate
Location: Pensacola, where we make HOFers
det.gif
"he was a quiet man" w/ christian slater was a pretty good off the beaten path flick.

_________________
"and i said...we said...i said are you strong...they said i'm strong if you strong...and i said we strong then!"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon 01.05.2009, 20:09 
Offline
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Wed 09.21.2005, 08:30
Posts: 28359
Sand$: 10566
Donate
Location: I'm over here now
den.gif
Hey jw, last night I finally watched Green Street Hooligans which you recommended. It was a good movie. The wife and I both enjoyed it. We watched 1408 after that. That was pretty good too. Righteous Kill will be on it's way next. Love me some Pacino and Deniro :thumbup:

_________________
Image
“Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest.
For my yoke is easy to bear, and the burden I give you is light.” Matt 11


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon 01.05.2009, 20:32 
Offline
Great White Shark
Great White Shark
User avatar

Joined: Sat 08.30.2008, 13:26
Posts: 1967
Sand$: 9913
Donate
Location: Where midgets and farm animals cohabitate
mia.gif
vikes_fan_4_life! wrote:
there's nothing worse than trying to sleep when you are hot...


1 - Getting gang raped by 15 well hung midget porn stars

2 - Being forced to watch Bea Arthur and Abe Vigoda fock :crazyeyes:






















3 - Sleeping when your hot

_________________
Image

Thanks NJ (sig) & FLPats! (sig rotation)

FantasyHussy wrote:
He's been touched by Parcells. Think of him as one of Jesus' apostles.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon 01.05.2009, 20:45 
Offline
Megalodon
Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Sun 11.06.2005, 18:27
Posts: 18060
Sand$: 28492
Donate
Location: Don't let the name change fool you. Still a Vikes fan for life!
min.gif
Bill Parcells is my uncle wrote:
vikes_fan_4_life! wrote:
there's nothing worse than trying to sleep when you are hot...


1 - Getting gang raped by 15 well hung midget porn stars

2 - Being forced to watch Bea Arthur and Abe Vigoda fock :crazyeyes:

3 - Sleeping when your hot


A very close 3...

_________________
University of Minnesota Golden Gophers

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions


"The name on the front of the jersey is a hell of a lot more important than the one on the back"
-Herb Brooks


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon 01.05.2009, 20:50 
Offline
Great White Shark
Great White Shark
User avatar

Joined: Mon 07.25.2005, 16:22
Posts: 5919
Sand$: 626
Donate
Location: under your bed
gb.gif
getdownmmmkay wrote:
"he was a quiet man" w/ christian slater was a pretty good off the beaten path flick.


That was a weird weird movie.

_________________
tjusmc wrote:
ehh. I just drop a bunch in, drink the milk, then pour the soggy goodness down my gullet.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4277 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 286  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Griffimo and 8 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group