FA, Oar, or any browns homer

Great White Shark
Sand$: 4,347.08
Quick........I'm on the clock in a draft.......I have to go WR here and Braylon is the most talented on the board by far.......I want to grab him, but I dont know what to think of his "so-called" injury, his willingness to give 100% in Cleveland, or his qb situation......Like I said I want to take him badly, but I can't afford for him to fail me......I realize he is the best high rick-high reward pick on the board, but would you take him over the likes of:

A Gonzalez
Royal
Desean Jackson
Santonio Holmes
Lee Evans

I'm picking 9th in a 14 teamer....this is round 4 and my first 3 picks are SJax, Ronnie Brown, and Welker.......

Thanks

[quote="gballs1"]
I've been looking for a new sig. I think I just found it.[/quote]
Tiger Shark
Sand$: 521.00
I took at chance on Braylon this year in the same round .. I feel like he can only go up from here
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 10,669.24
runvus17 wrote:Quick........I'm on the clock in a draft.......I have to go WR here and Braylon is the most talented on the board by far.......I want to grab him, but I dont know what to think of his "so-called" injury, his willingness to give 100% in Cleveland, or his qb situation......Like I said I want to take him badly, but I can't afford for him to fail me......I realize he is the best high rick-high reward pick on the board, but would you take him over the likes of:

A Gonzalez
Royal
Desean Jackson
Santonio Holmes
Lee Evans

I'm picking 9th in a 14 teamer....this is round 4 and my first 3 picks are SJax, Ronnie Brown, and Welker.......

Thanks

Yes..him or Jackson actually..

ImageImage
Leopard Shark
Sand$: 1,744.00
Worst team since the 99 team.

Worst start anyway.

This is going to be a long long season.
Leopard Shark
Sand$: 1,744.00
Another shameless attempt to get enough sand to cover a bet.
Chum
Sand$: 72.00
Major Leaguer wrote:Another shameless attempt to get enough sand to cover a bet.

What a SHAME!!!!!!!