FantasySharks.com

There are two types of Fantasy Football Owners: Sharks and Chum, which are you?
It is currently Fri 08.01.2014, 10:54

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Wed 09.09.2009, 04:32 
Chum

Sand$: 13
Donate
pit.gif
How long you been a bengal fan, how long have you live in or around the Cincinnati area?

Personally, Im tired of the Cedric Benson bashing; B. Scott aint doing squat until Benson goes down. It amazes me from a couple years ago listening to the bengal fans ragging on their team, just before the 2001 season. Personally I'd had enough of it, and called the radio station, got on the the program and chastized my fellow bengal brothers and sisters for being so hard on the team.

Do you think for one second those players enjoy losing, I played football, and I can tell you the answer is HELL NO!

Benson has been through HELL and BACK, and maybe, just maybe, if we give him a chance, he might stop fumbling, he might start running over people. Only time well tell.........but dont post here, telling us bengal fans your rooting for Benson to get benched so Scott can be the starting RB, show a little team spirit, and root for the present starters first.

Yeah, I know you think your a big man here at the SHARKS, and that you got the Woody Hayes picture, personally I never liked Woody Hayes, tho I was a Ohio State fan, Woody was a jackazz, and most who really knew him, would agree with that statement.

I really dont think the bengals will do much again this year, if they finish at 8-8, I'd call that a good year, they still have too many question marks on defense and the offense hasnt clicked in a long time. No, the steelers are still the class of that division, with baltimore on their heels, but lacking in offensive weapons to over take the steelers.

This is Mr. Chumly.............IM GONE :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed 09.23.2009, 18:17 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Sand$: 98211
Donate
cin.gif
lol wut? that was a first... Bengals fans like you are why they can get away with giving us a crap product every year. I've been a fan my entire life...

That said, I think you will see that this Bengal team is considerably more talented than you give them credit for. I think they can take Pittsburgh on Sunday, and at the least it will be a very good game. 8-8 is the bottom this year, not the top...

Benson does look better this year, but I still think Scott is much more elusive and will work his way into the lineup at some point this year... I don't think it will be because Benson sucks, but because Scott is pretty talented.

Why the Woody hate? perhaps you should move... Oh wait I see you already did...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue 09.29.2009, 12:18 
Mako Shark

Sand$: 1584
Donate
cin.gif
Do not bash the late great Woody. Stay in your igloo and keep quiet. Thats blasphemy around here. That football program is what it is due to him. We wouldn't have a real Michigan rivalry if it wasn't for him and Bo, with Bo's deflection. He wouldn't fill is tank in the state up north. Woody was the man.
But you say he was a mean guy. He was a football coach, not Mother Theresa.

On another note. I know it's been weeks since the last on this thread, but Benson looks like a new man. I've never seen him look then run until now. He's shifty and explosive. I don't know what I'm seeing, but I hope I don't wake up.

With Benson running like this, and or D being this stout, I'm calling 10-6.
Carson still doesn't look that comfortable yet, but I think he'll be more consistent as the year goes on.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed 09.30.2009, 18:26 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 5048
Donate
ne.gif
Guys, they're listing Benson as Questionable with foot/knee issues. Any info to provide or can you update during the week?

I was going to give the big fella the start against Cleve. this week.

Thanks.

WR's/TE: Larry Fitzgerald, Andre Johnson, Josh Gordon
D/ST: Cowboys, Panthers
K: Bullock

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon 10.12.2009, 04:58 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Sand$: 98211
Donate
cin.gif
eat it... you still think 12-4 was out of the question?