FantasySharks.com

There are two types of Fantasy Football Owners: Sharks and Chum, which are you?
It is currently Thu 07.31.2014, 04:27

All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat 10.03.2009, 09:51 
Offline
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Wed 08.18.2004, 21:06
Posts: 33238
Sand$: 8420
Donate
Location: location, location
oak.gif
ross3650 wrote:
I thought you were talking about the annoying college one that everyone jumps up and down to.

Ooooohhh, Oh, Oh, Oh, Oooooohhhhh, Ooooooooo....

Where's the emoticon that shoots himself in the head? :roll:


That's the one being talked about and please hand me the gun when you're done with it.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat 10.03.2009, 11:10 
Offline
Megalodon
Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Mon 09.30.2002, 19:43
Posts: 24555
Sand$: 13770
Donate
Location: Shadows and Dust
atl.gif
What's so bad about that song? When everyone is doing it at the beginning of a game it actually gets you pretty pumped up. Watching the youtube video of Penn State during the white out alone gets me fired up.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat 10.03.2009, 13:40 
Offline
Great White Shark
Great White Shark
User avatar

Joined: Tue 09.20.2005, 17:13
Posts: 5828
Sand$: 11330
Donate
Location: Columbus, Ohio
chi.gif
ATL Souljah Boy wrote:
What's so bad about that song? When everyone is doing it at the beginning of a game it actually gets you pretty pumped up. Watching the youtube video of Penn State during the white out alone gets me fired up.


It's just that it's played out...quick. Does EVERY stadium need to latch onto the same dumb thing.

At The Shoe, when our kicker is lining up for the kickoff, we do the OOooooooooooooooo...., and after he kicks it we yell H-I-O!

I know I'm sure that's lame to everyone else, but at least it's stadium specific, and as far as I know, original.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat 10.03.2009, 14:04 
Offline
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Thu 08.31.2006, 19:28
Posts: 31415
Sand$: 56409
Donate
Location: Home of UNI Panthers
min.gif
I hate every stadium cheesy gimmick. I hate the wave. I hate stupid songs.
The only thing I like about going to see games in person is when it's a good game and the crowd gets into it. Things get loud and you can feel the momentum swing to your side. Outside of that, I would rather watch a game on TV.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat 10.03.2009, 15:01 
Offline
Great White Shark
Great White Shark
User avatar

Joined: Tue 09.20.2005, 17:13
Posts: 5828
Sand$: 11330
Donate
Location: Columbus, Ohio
chi.gif
unimsw wrote:
I hate every stadium cheesy gimmick. I hate the wave. I hate stupid songs.
The only thing I like about going to see games in person is when it's a good game and the crowd gets into it. Things get loud and you can feel the momentum swing to your side. Outside of that, I would rather watch a game on TV.


^^^grump


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat 10.03.2009, 17:06 
Offline
Megalodon
Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Fri 09.17.2004, 11:10
Posts: 21760
Sand$: 98211
Donate
Location: Whale's Vagina
cin.gif
unimsw wrote:
I hate every stadium cheesy gimmick. I hate the wave. I hate stupid songs.
The only thing I like about going to see games in person is when it's a good game and the crowd gets into it. Things get loud and you can feel the momentum swing to your side. Outside of that, I would rather watch a game on TV.

That's because the only football team close enough for you to watch live is Iowa... I wouldn't want to go watch them either.

_________________
If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking. - George S. Patton
Real men have scars, lots of them... -Dad


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat 10.03.2009, 18:14 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Mon 08.23.2004, 09:48
Posts: 18610
Sand$: 41708
Donate
Location: NJ
phi.gif
unimsw wrote:
I'm pretty sure it is this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yu_moia-oVI


i dunno who that blonde chick is but she is hot...

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat 10.03.2009, 19:25 
Offline
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Wed 08.18.2004, 21:06
Posts: 33238
Sand$: 8420
Donate
Location: location, location
oak.gif
ATL Souljah Boy wrote:
What's so bad about that song? When everyone is doing it at the beginning of a game it actually gets you pretty pumped up. Watching the youtube video of Penn State during the white out alone gets me fired up.



the song sucks and the whole bounce up/down thing is a ripoff of the putrid Cameron Crazies, whom I also can't stand. Not sure how this song can remotely pump up anything. It's 4 chords repeated. It's lame. This whole thing is at least 5 years old and is as lame as the Braves doing the lameass Tomahawk Chop, which I'm sure you thoroughly loved and was 'pumped up' by.


Penn St. lost the game, btw, so it didn't do jack shoot for them either.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat 10.03.2009, 20:41 
Offline
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Tue 09.06.2005, 07:51
Posts: 29151
Sand$: 114218
Donate
Location: where the red furn grows
min.gif
House of Pain: Jump Around since @ mid-late 90's at Wisconsin games.. old school 8)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=faQWrxO1 ... re=related

Listen at 0:22 OU - Texas Tech game .. ESPN camera man comments, "Are we in Madison?" :wink:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=beYeHQ1_ ... re=related


and because its college ball.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISDZGwhn ... re=related

_________________
"This whole world would be successful if everybody stopped quitting." - Evander Holyfield


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat 10.03.2009, 22:33 
Offline
Great White Shark
Great White Shark
User avatar

Joined: Mon 08.07.2006, 09:33
Posts: 2451
Sand$: 2198
Donate
Location: Cincinnati, OH
cin.gif
If it has crowd cheering in it, then it is DJ Skribble's rendition, "Zombie Nation."

_________________
A possible mantra of the 2009 Cincinnati Bengals?
"The fleetest beast to bear you to perfection is suffering." -Master Echardt


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun 10.04.2009, 01:32 
Offline
Megalodon
Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Mon 09.30.2002, 19:43
Posts: 24555
Sand$: 13770
Donate
Location: Shadows and Dust
atl.gif
Blzbba wrote:
ATL Souljah Boy wrote:
What's so bad about that song? When everyone is doing it at the beginning of a game it actually gets you pretty pumped up. Watching the youtube video of Penn State during the white out alone gets me fired up.



the song sucks and the whole bounce up/down thing is a ripoff of the putrid Cameron Crazies, whom I also can't stand. Not sure how this song can remotely pump up anything. It's 4 chords repeated. It's lame. This whole thing is at least 5 years old and is as lame as the Braves doing the lameass Tomahawk Chop, which I'm sure you thoroughly loved and was 'pumped up' by.


Penn St. lost the game, btw, so it didn't do jack shoot for them either.


You just act angry to be angry, awesome. 2 thumbs up or down? Haven't decided yet.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun 10.04.2009, 09:33 
Offline
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Wed 08.18.2004, 21:06
Posts: 33238
Sand$: 8420
Donate
Location: location, location
oak.gif
ATL Souljah Boy wrote:
Blzbba wrote:
ATL Souljah Boy wrote:
What's so bad about that song? When everyone is doing it at the beginning of a game it actually gets you pretty pumped up. Watching the youtube video of Penn State during the white out alone gets me fired up.



the song sucks and the whole bounce up/down thing is a ripoff of the putrid Cameron Crazies, whom I also can't stand. Not sure how this song can remotely pump up anything. It's 4 chords repeated. It's lame. This whole thing is at least 5 years old and is as lame as the Braves doing the lameass Tomahawk Chop, which I'm sure you thoroughly loved and was 'pumped up' by.


Penn St. lost the game, btw, so it didn't do jack shoot for them either.


You just act angry to be angry, awesome. 2 thumbs up or down? Haven't decided yet.



What's your point? The song still sucks.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun 10.04.2009, 11:03 
Offline
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Tue 09.06.2005, 07:51
Posts: 29151
Sand$: 114218
Donate
Location: where the red furn grows
min.gif
Blzbba wrote:
ATL Souljah Boy wrote:
Blzbba wrote:
ATL Souljah Boy wrote:
What's so bad about that song? When everyone is doing it at the beginning of a game it actually gets you pretty pumped up. Watching the youtube video of Penn State during the white out alone gets me fired up.



the song sucks and the whole bounce up/down thing is a ripoff of the putrid Cameron Crazies, whom I also can't stand. Not sure how this song can remotely pump up anything. It's 4 chords repeated. It's lame. This whole thing is at least 5 years old and is as lame as the Braves doing the lameass Tomahawk Chop, which I'm sure you thoroughly loved and was 'pumped up' by.


Penn St. lost the game, btw, so it didn't do jack shoot for them either.


You just act angry to be angry, awesome. 2 thumbs up or down? Haven't decided yet.



What's your point? The song still sucks.


^^ that

_________________
"This whole world would be successful if everybody stopped quitting." - Evander Holyfield


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider] and 9 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group