FantasySharks.com

There are two types of Fantasy Football Owners: Sharks and Chum, which are you?
It is currently Mon 09.22.2014, 21:18

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Re: Laughing at the ACC
PostPosted: Mon 09.28.2009, 20:02 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 5706
Donate
det.gif
unimsw wrote:
pwbowen wrote:
Wow. Totally abysmal.

The losses to Alabama and Cal aren't that bad. NC State barely lost to South Carolina. Wake to Baylor.

But 2 losses in 1 weekend to I-AA schools? And we're not talking App State here, but Richmond and Bill & Mary.

Putrid.

Funny. Richmond and William & Mary are both ranked higher than App State. Both were top FCS teams coming into the season. App State has 2 losses on the season. Just face it, the top FCS teams could play in the FBS and do well.

One or two games, maybe, but for the whole season they would be worn down. I am thinking in terms of playing the whole season in one of the BCS conferences though. They could probably compete in the MAC, Sun Belt, Conf. USA, and WAC.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun 10.11.2009, 08:38 
HammerHead Shark

Sand$: 2930
Donate
mia.gif
pwbowen wrote:
4theU wrote:
pwbowen wrote:
4theU wrote:
When Miami beats OU, and FSU beats UF, the ACC will have its top 2 programs back and then the ACC will be just as good as any other conf in college football.

The ACC has alot of "solid" teams, they've just been missing a couple GREAT teams like the other conferences have.

Well, so much for THAT idea.

Yesterday changed nothing IMO.

In fact it makes me more confident Miami will rebound and play. Freakin media hype got to the players, not to mention the rain KILLED JH, and I think it also led to some HUGE drops.

I dont have much sand but I'll take Miami and the points...

Against OU? Bet taken. If it rains in south Florida is the bet voided though? :twisted:

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I love this site, but I forget its here at times so I dont come that often.

And I'm still willing to bet that FSU beats UF....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun 10.11.2009, 09:29 
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon

Sand$: 8678
Donate
oak.gif
4theU wrote:
pwbowen wrote:
4theU wrote:
pwbowen wrote:
4theU wrote:
When Miami beats OU, and FSU beats UF, the ACC will have its top 2 programs back and then the ACC will be just as good as any other conf in college football.

The ACC has alot of "solid" teams, they've just been missing a couple GREAT teams like the other conferences have.

In fact it makes me more confident Miami will rebound and play. Freakin media hype got to the players, not to mention the rain KILLED JH, and I think it also led to some HUGE drops.

Against OU? Bet taken. If it rains in south Florida is the bet voided though? :twisted:

I'm an ACC fan and alum but I think you're smoking crack on that one (but nice OU prediction btw!!).

FSU totally blows. If my Jackets can pour 49 pts on 'em (in Choak Campbell, btw), I'm betting Teboner and crew can too. FSU's defense is a joke. GT didn't punt one single time.

Floriduh will shut down Ponder, Teboner will put 35+ up...and Bowden's last game will be an embarrassing blowout. This is a program in complete, utter disarray. And I'm happy to watch every imploding moment.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun 10.11.2009, 12:49 
HammerHead Shark

Sand$: 2930
Donate
mia.gif
Blzbba wrote:
4theU wrote:
pwbowen wrote:
4theU wrote:
pwbowen wrote:
4theU wrote:

I'm an ACC fan and alum but I think you're smoking crack on that one (but nice OU prediction btw!!).

FSU totally blows. If my Jackets can pour 49 pts on 'em (in Choak Campbell, btw), I'm betting Teboner and crew can too. FSU's defense is a joke. GT didn't punt one single time.

Floriduh will shut down Ponder, Teboner will put 35+ up...and Bowden's last game will be an embarrassing blowout. This is a program in complete, utter disarray. And I'm happy to watch every imploding moment.

Not saying I disagree with most of your points, but I really truely believe that Ponder LIGHT UP UF, and the FSU defense will be good enough.

Its a game that I will DEFINITELY give FSU a fighters chance in. I'm not VERY confident FSU will win, but Im VERY confident FSU will do what FSU does, and thats play like shoot against teams they should beat, and somehow manage to shock people in games they are "supposed" to lose.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon 10.12.2009, 13:04 

Sand$: 8491
Donate
sf.gif
The Atlantic Division of the ACC is absolutely horrible. I think we could make a run at the top stop over there, and no I'm NOT kidding. The best team in the AD is probably Wake, and I expect us to beat Wake.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue 10.13.2009, 08:06 
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon

Sand$: 35442
Donate
car.gif
dukeman_92 wrote:
The Atlantic Division of the ACC is absolutely horrible. I think Richmond, Bill & Mary, East Carolina, App State, Furman, Elon, VMI, Catawba, Western Carolina and UNCC (no football team be damned!) could make a run at the top stop over there, and no I'm NOT kidding. The best team in the AD is probably Wake, and I expect us to beat Wake.

FTFY

2010 & 2011 Baseball National Champs

I was the smartest person I knew, certainly I had wherewithal to unravel the mysteries that lay at the heart of a moron.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat 10.17.2009, 14:25 
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon

Sand$: 35442
Donate
car.gif
dukeman_92 wrote:
The Atlantic Division of the ACC is absolutely horrible. I think we could make a run at the top stop over there, and no I'm NOT kidding. The best team in the AD is probably Wake, and I expect us to beat Wake.

I would have agreed about Wake until I saw some of that game today. Yikes.

Local sportscasters are calling it the ACC Titanic division. :twisted:

2010 & 2011 Baseball National Champs

I was the smartest person I knew, certainly I had wherewithal to unravel the mysteries that lay at the heart of a moron.