Tiger Shark
Sand$: 358.00
I know Witherspoon didn't start being a stud until Morgan was out. I have Barnett and Clark.

Does Morgan starting again make me consider moving Witherspoon to the bench this week???
Great White Shark
Sand$: 2,956.68
tough call.

Morgan will definitely take away from Witherspoon's production. Barnett had a good week last week, but he hasn't been doing so hot....Yeah, I'd go Clark and Barnett...
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 121,212.00
If your scoring system is anything like mine, you wanted to start them both... I wound up benching Dan but keeping Will on the general rule of not starting guys coming off of injury for fear of the donut. On the bright side, I suspect next week will be good for both of them as well against Atlanta. Vick has gotta be good for 3-4 5 yard runs right into each of these two alone. :)

Patiently awaiting Carrmageddon.

Links: nfl, fantasy football, and fantasy football myths
Megalodon
Sand$: 28,832.96
CleffedUp wrote:If your scoring system is anything like mine, you wanted to start them both... I wound up benching Dan but keeping Will on the general rule of not starting guys coming off of injury for fear of the donut. On the bright side, I suspect next week will be good for both of them as well against Atlanta. Vick has gotta be good for 3-4 5 yard runs right into each of these two alone. :)

You won't need them next week Cleffed… :twisted:

Gone but not forgotten. R.I.P Sean "CleffedUp" Vostinar and Mark "Broncogeek" Shaffer.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 121,212.00
Paddler wrote:
CleffedUp wrote:If your scoring system is anything like mine, you wanted to start them both... I wound up benching Dan but keeping Will on the general rule of not starting guys coming off of injury for fear of the donut. On the bright side, I suspect next week will be good for both of them as well against Atlanta. Vick has gotta be good for 3-4 5 yard runs right into each of these two alone. :)

Don't speak so soon, oh swaggering Swede. :) Smoot may still make some hits, and Aker some FGs yet. Even as it stands now, Gonzo, Volek, and Brown could easily do ~15 points apiece on Monday Night.

Patiently awaiting Carrmageddon.

Links: nfl, fantasy football, and fantasy football myths
Megalodon
Sand$: 28,832.96
CleffedUp wrote:
Paddler wrote:

Don't speak so soon, oh swaggering Swede. :) Smoot may still make some hits, and Aker some FGs yet. Even as it stands now, Gonzo, Volek, and Brown could easily do ~15 points apiece on Monday Night.

Here's 100 Sands saying they won't do enough to help you win. (Just hope it doesn't jinx me)

Gone but not forgotten. R.I.P Sean "CleffedUp" Vostinar and Mark "Broncogeek" Shaffer.