FantasySharks.com

There are two types of Fantasy Football Owners: Sharks and Chum, which are you?
It is currently Wed 12.17.2014, 16:40

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 99 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
PostPosted: Sun 06.13.2010, 23:38 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 5706
Donate
det.gif
SnakeStabler wrote:
Huge win by the Celtics! They certainly got a shot at winning the Championship now. I guess someone forgot to tell them, that they have been dominated this whole series! :roll: :lol:

Kobe had a great game, but didn't get much help.

Like I said....its going 7! :twisted:

ATL Souljah Boy wrote:
Where in GODS name do you see this Series going 7 games??? The media and everybody is trying to build this thing up, and it is not a closely matched series on any level. The Lakers dominated...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sun 06.13.2010, 23:49 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Sand$: 14134
Donate
atl.gif
As Bynum's knee has gone from 75% to 70% to 60% to 50% so have the Lakers. Everyone wants to try to blame everything on Kobe, but with an ineffective Bynum it completely kills the huge advantage LA has on the block and makes Boston's defensive scheme that more effective. The sick thing is the series is still playing par for the course. Expected it to be over by now so credit to Boston, but I still see LA getting this one done somehow. Anyone who agrees with the 2-3-2 format though is a complete douchenozzle. On no planet does that ever make any sense.

Just a question for Lakers fans do you think this team, this series would be better off with Ariza or Artest? Also what is up with the classless Boston fans and their "No, means, No!" chant with Kobe at the line? What was that 15 years ago??? Try to be original, a tad bit more up to date, and grow up. Tough order for Boston fans I know, class doesn't belong in the same sentence when you are talking about that group.

I'm not even a Laker fan and could care less about both of these teams but without Bynum completely falling apart health wise, this series would have been over. Boston can not contend with a 75% Bynum and Gasol on the block, they just can't. Now a 50% Bynum well that is just a completely different story, hell he might be under 50%... guy was a ghost after the 1st quarter of tonight's game. He has little left.

I actually agree with Third and Long as well this Series has been a ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ fest. This isn't Magic and Bird and I think it is the players who actually realize that and could give 2 poop about the so called "rivalry". The media is trying to create drama or a story that really isn't there. Just a very lackluster finals for all the hype it has been given. With that being said there is 2 games left and they are in LA, so we'll see. Kobe putting up a 50 pointer on Tuesday wouldn't surprise me in the least bit.

PostPosted: Mon 06.14.2010, 02:54 
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon

Sand$: 117193
Donate
oak.gif
ATL Souljah Boy wrote:
As Bynum's knee has gone from 75% to 70% to 60% to 50% so have the Lakers. Everyone wants to try to blame everything on Kobe, but with an ineffective Bynum it completely kills the huge advantage LA has on the block and makes Boston's defensive scheme that more effective. The sick thing is the series is still playing par for the course. Expected it to be over by now so credit to Boston, but I still see LA getting this one done somehow. Anyone who agrees with the 2-3-2 format though is a complete douchenozzle. On no planet does that ever make any sense.

Just a question for Lakers fans do you think this team, this series would be better off with Ariza or Artest? Also what is up with the classless Boston fans and their "No, means, No!" chant with Kobe at the line? What was that 15 years ago??? Try to be original, a tad bit more up to date, and grow up. Tough order for Boston fans I know, class doesn't belong in the same sentence when you are talking about that group.

I'm not even a Laker fan and could care less about both of these teams but without Bynum completely falling apart health wise, this series would have been over. Boston can not contend with a 75% Bynum and Gasol on the block, they just can't. Now a 50% Bynum well that is just a completely different story, hell he might be under 50%... guy was a ghost after the 1st quarter of tonight's game. He has little left.

I actually agree with Third and Long as well this Series has been a ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ fest. This isn't Magic and Bird and I think it is the players who actually realize that and could give 2 poop about the so called "rivalry". The media is trying to create drama or a story that really isn't there. Just a very lackluster finals for all the hype it has been given. With that being said there is 2 games left and they are in LA, so we'll see. Kobe putting up a 50 pointer on Tuesday wouldn't surprise me in the least bit.

Really.... #-o Not a Lakers fan?? Are you serious....you have been kissing Phil's azz since I can remember! :roll: :roll:

Time to change your tune I see.... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

PostPosted: Mon 06.14.2010, 12:25 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Sand$: 316
Donate
dal.gif
Bynum hasen't been the force in the middle the Lakers need since he's got here and he gets injured more than Fragile Freddy did in his early years so it's not just him..he's inconsistant as hell and plays like a young kid with no heart at times...

Artest blows big chunks and has been a drag on the Lakers all play off run...he isn't the defensive wizard he was and he can't his 2 shots in a row to save his life...he's gone after this year..thank God..when will Kupcake the GM learn about these old guys never working out..Rice/Malone/Payton and noe Artest..they gave up a decnt young guy to acquire this moron..he's slow and plays stupid...

The biggest problem has been the inconsisancy of Odom and Gasol along with no other weapons to take the pressure of Kobe while Boston has great role players that play defense and want it more..I like the way Boston is playing..they are playing team ball and making that third pass while the Lakers are either shooting 3's, watching Kobe go one on one or flopping on the ground looking for fouls that don't exist

Can the Lakers win 2 at home..yes they can but it'll taker big game sout of Odom/Gasol to do it..Bynum just needs to pull his head out of his arse and the Artest needs to be on the bench..put in Sasha or Walton or go with Odom as the SF and leaves Artest's arse on the bench...if the Lakers win game 6 the pressue is on Boston and the Lakers can win ...expect Kobe to come out firing from the first quarter..he won't look to pass but he'll put up a bunch but if they get nothing out of the other two big guys then game 7 will not be held...and the Celtics will be champs

PostPosted: Mon 06.14.2010, 13:22 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Donate
atl.gif
SnakeStabler wrote:
ATL Souljah Boy wrote:

Really.... #-o Not a Lakers fan?? Are you serious....you have been kissing Phil's azz since I can remember! :roll: :roll:

I'm a Mavericks fan. I just have to root for someone in the Finals and the Lakers are the lesser of the 2 evils IMO. I'm not the one kissing Phil's azz though, that would be Phil's track record kissing Phil's azz. Just like the ball don't lie, numbers don't lie either my friend.

PostPosted: Mon 06.14.2010, 17:47 
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon

Donate
oak.gif
ATL Souljah Boy wrote:
SnakeStabler wrote:
ATL Souljah Boy wrote:

I'm a Mavericks fan. I just have to root for someone in the Finals and the Lakers are the lesser of the 2 evils IMO. I'm not the one kissing Phil's azz though, that would be Phil's track record kissing Phil's azz. Just like the ball don't lie, numbers don't lie either my friend.

Sure sounded early on like you were a Lakers fan, but I won't hold you being a Mavs fan against you. I lived in Dallas for 8 years , and went to many Maverick games, so I became a bit of a fan myself. I am in a similar boat, as I really don't care for either team, although Boston is the lesser evil for me. Always been a KG fan and I have grown to like Rondo and Big Baby.

Kobe has been solid as hell, but he can't do it by himself. I just think that the Celtics are playing better "team" ball right now. Should be a couple good games coming up... 8)

PostPosted: Mon 06.14.2010, 20:44 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 5706
Donate
det.gif
ATL Souljah Boy wrote:
Anyone who agrees with the 2-3-2 format though is a complete douchenozzle. On no planet does that ever make any sense.

What's the problem, the Lakers protect their home court advantage the next 2 games and they win the series.

PostPosted: Tue 06.15.2010, 14:18 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Donate
atl.gif
lousylions wrote:
ATL Souljah Boy wrote:
Anyone who agrees with the 2-3-2 format though is a complete douchenozzle. On no planet does that ever make any sense.

What's the problem, the Lakers protect their home court advantage the next 2 games and they win the series.

The problem is the format has been 2-2-1-1-1 throughout the whole playoffs and there needs to be some kind of consistency. Go 2-3-2 for all playoff series if you are going to do it, but to switch it up because it is the Finals doesn't make a lot of sense to me.

PostPosted: Wed 06.16.2010, 17:39 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Sand$: 2
Donate
Location: Don't let the name change fool you. Still a Vikes fan for life!
min.gif
Cc: Sportscenter

How many times are we going to see this "Lakers/Celtics top ten playoff moments" list??? I feel like I've seen it at least 10 times, and I tend to change the channnel when they talk nba, I wonder how many times its been aired :lol:

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

"The name on the front of the jersey is a hell of a lot more important than the one on the back"
-Herb Brooks

PostPosted: Wed 06.16.2010, 18:40 
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon

Donate
oak.gif
Rut-roh. Bad news for the Celtics. Perkins is out for game 7, and I really don't see them winning without that big body taking up space in there. Not really a scorer, but a good rebounder and a firey attitude.

Oh well...thats the breaks I guess.

PostPosted: Wed 06.16.2010, 18:44 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 4021
Donate
phi.gif
ATL Souljah Boy wrote:
lousylions wrote:
ATL Souljah Boy wrote:

The problem is the format has been 2-2-1-1-1 throughout the whole playoffs and there needs to be some kind of consistency. Go 2-3-2 for all playoff series if you are going to do it, but to switch it up because it is the Finals doesn't make a lot of sense to me.

I completely agree. . .the 2-3-2 is lame. It gives way to big of an advantage to the top seed by giving them both of the last two games at home. I actaully think that a 1-1-1-1-1-1-1 would be the best format and would ultimately lead to a more exciting finals overall, but I understand the hellish logistics of constantly traveling back and forth. But they should definately atleast keep the 2-2-1-1-1 format throughout the whole playoffs-finals included.

2012 Hundred Yard Heroes Dynasty Champ
2013 Monday Night Rehab Keeper Champ
2013 TPHCC Dynasty Champ
2013/14 Hardwood Sharks Basketball Champ

PostPosted: Wed 06.16.2010, 18:46 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 4021
Donate
phi.gif
SnakeStabler wrote:
Rut-roh. Bad news for the Celtics. Perkins is out for game 7, and I really don't see them winning without that big body taking up space in there. Not really a scorer, but a good rebounder and a firey attitude.

Yeah that sucks. . .of course that douchebag Kobe was the one who pushed him from behind while he was in the air causing him to land awkwardly on it.

2012 Hundred Yard Heroes Dynasty Champ
2013 Monday Night Rehab Keeper Champ
2013 TPHCC Dynasty Champ
2013/14 Hardwood Sharks Basketball Champ

PostPosted: Wed 06.16.2010, 21:17 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 39726
Donate
SnakeStabler wrote:

Didn't the Celtics had their breaks in 08 against the Lakers without Trevor Ariza & Andrew Bynum?

PostPosted: Wed 06.16.2010, 21:20 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Donate
atl.gif
SnakeStabler wrote:

Loss of Perkins basically cancels out the hampered Bynum, thus definitely giving the edge to the Lakers on the block. They already had it but now it is even more of an edge. This is the Lakers Championship to lose at this point.

PostPosted: Wed 06.16.2010, 21:25 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 39726
Donate
phillyphaithful07 wrote:
SnakeStabler wrote:

Yeah that sucks. . .of course that douchebag Kobe was the one who pushed him from behind while he was in the air causing him to land awkwardly on it.

U mad?!?!?!

Kobe basically been raping every Celtics in this series. Period.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 99 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next