FantasySharks.com

There are two types of Fantasy Football Owners: Sharks and Chum, which are you?
It is currently Wed 04.23.2014, 14:35

All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 130 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri 07.02.2010, 10:33 
Offline
Megalodon
Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Tue 07.12.2005, 12:18
Posts: 11621
Sand$: 10907
Donate
Location: In the happy clouds
dal.gif
vikes_fan_4_life! wrote:
bshazzar wrote:
why is there no temple erected for the Goddess Alexandra and her followers of the param pam pam?



(I'm setting someone up for a joke abou erections)

Ha! Erections are funny.

What have you got against the Chinese voting process?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri 07.02.2010, 11:17 
Offline
Darth Mod
User avatar

Joined: Wed 08.21.2002, 09:04
Posts: 26612
Sand$: 49730
Donate
Location: CaraCara
ind.gif
Liger wrote:
vikes_fan_4_life! wrote:
bshazzar wrote:
why is there no temple erected for the Goddess Alexandra and her followers of the param pam pam?

(I'm setting someone up for a joke abou erections)


Ha! Erections are funny.


What have you got against the Chinese voting process?


Wow, I had to quote this just in case you decided to come back and delete it at a later time :lol:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri 07.02.2010, 12:09 
Offline
Megalodon
Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Tue 07.12.2005, 12:18
Posts: 11621
Sand$: 10907
Donate
Location: In the happy clouds
dal.gif
DynastyForce wrote:
Liger wrote:
vikes_fan_4_life! wrote:
bshazzar wrote:
why is there no temple erected for the Goddess Alexandra and her followers of the param pam pam?

(I'm setting someone up for a joke abou erections)


Ha! Erections are funny.


What have you got against the Chinese voting process?


Wow, I had to quote this just in case you decided to come back and delete it at a later time :lol:

Why would I delete my own hilarity :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun 08.01.2010, 14:40 
Offline
Megalodon
Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Sun 11.06.2005, 18:27
Posts: 18060
Sand$: 28492
Donate
Location: Don't let the name change fool you. Still a Vikes fan for life!
min.gif
:lol:

_________________
University of Minnesota Golden Gophers

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions


"The name on the front of the jersey is a hell of a lot more important than the one on the back"
-Herb Brooks


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun 08.01.2010, 17:42 
Offline
Darth Mod
User avatar

Joined: Wed 08.21.2002, 09:04
Posts: 26612
Sand$: 49730
Donate
Location: CaraCara
ind.gif
vikes_fan_4_life! wrote:
:lol:


A month later and Vikes Fan got the joke :lol:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed 12.01.2010, 01:33 
Offline
Megalodon
Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Sun 11.06.2005, 18:27
Posts: 18060
Sand$: 28492
Donate
Location: Don't let the name change fool you. Still a Vikes fan for life!
min.gif
DynastyForce wrote:
vikes_fan_4_life! wrote:
:lol:


A month later and Vikes Fan got the joke :lol:

I'm a quick one. :thumbright:

_________________
University of Minnesota Golden Gophers

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions


"The name on the front of the jersey is a hell of a lot more important than the one on the back"
-Herb Brooks


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri 04.15.2011, 07:25 
Offline
Great White Shark
Great White Shark
User avatar

Joined: Fri 03.04.2011, 08:29
Posts: 2020
Sand$: 4078
Donate
Location: Oklahoma
was.gif
How do I go by changing my avatar, the avatars that are in your profile lis, isn't any of the ones I won't. If I was to go online and find a pic that I want I do I set it for my avatar.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri 04.15.2011, 09:50 
Offline
Darth Mod
User avatar

Joined: Wed 08.21.2002, 09:04
Posts: 26612
Sand$: 49730
Donate
Location: CaraCara
ind.gif
Thunder Struck wrote:
How do I go by changing my avatar, the avatars that are in your profile lis, isn't any of the ones I won't. If I was to go online and find a pic that I want I do I set it for my avatar.


Are you drunk? Did Amish ruffie you?

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri 04.15.2011, 15:07 
Offline
Megalodon
Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Fri 11.14.2003, 17:32
Posts: 24833
Sand$: 2955
Donate
Location: High Point NC
dal.gif
Thunder Struck wrote:
How do I go by changing my avatar, the avatars that are in your profile lis, isn't any of the ones I won't. If I was to go online and find a pic that I want I do I set it for my avatar.



PM me the photo you want for your avy and I will send you what you need.

_________________
"If you're lucky in your life, a man will come through your life that makes a difference. We had a rocky relationship but I’m so glad I knew him and I’m glad I met him. I know that I’m better because of knowing Tom Landry.”

Hollywood Henderson


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri 09.21.2012, 20:39 
Offline
Megalodon
Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Tue 10.19.2004, 16:33
Posts: 14977
Sand$: 17941
Donate
Location: Jasper, Missouri
min.gif
<- Is kinda drunk.

_________________
elven wrote:
here come the sack licka
turn it up


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 130 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Apes, bigbadmonkey, elven and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group