User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 6377
Joined: Mon Aug 16, 2004
Sand$: 45,151.38
It seems team "Hawkenstein" has abandoned ship. Hasn't checked back in a day. I sent an email to the owner yesterday too. Timer expired long ago but it still says "timer expires in less than a minute". I'll pm Pat.
User avatar
Mako Shark
Posts: 501
Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2009
Sand$: 1,793.00
mudhen wrote:It seems team "Hawkenstein" has abandoned ship. Hasn't checked back in a day. I sent an email to the owner yesterday too. Timer expired long ago but it still says "timer expires in less than a minute". I'll pm Pat.


Oh well, at least that will speed up the draft a little bit maybe...We're averaging less than one round per day. :lol: Hopefully he at least comes in and predrafts some picks or something. I hate it when people sign up for these things and then pay them no attention at all.
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 6377
Joined: Mon Aug 16, 2004
Sand$: 45,151.38
Had my fingers crossed since last night that Welker would make it to me. That dude is PPR gold!

SCORE! :D
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 6377
Joined: Mon Aug 16, 2004
Sand$: 45,151.38
This draft is c r a wwwwwwwwwww l i n g along at a very slow pace. It's true I was on vacation and forgot about this draft. I got an email from someone and that was all it took to remind me. Really no excuses for these other guys who know the draft is going but don't check back periodically.

We might finish before the season starts.
User avatar
Mako Shark
Posts: 501
Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2009
Sand$: 1,793.00
mudhen wrote:This draft is c r a wwwwwwwwwww l i n g along at a very slow pace. It's true I was on vacation and forgot about this draft. I got an email from someone and that was all it took to remind me. Really no excuses for these other guys who know the draft is going but don't check back periodically.

We might finish before the season starts.


I know man...I've been the one doing the emailing, just trying to make sure these guys don't time out so we can at least have a decent draft. But if these fellas can't pay everyone else enough respect to at least check in once every 12 hours, then screw 'em. Hopefully we can get Pat to replace the 2 guys that timed out with active owners before the season starts. Nothing against you and Boogs, at least you guys let us know what was going on. I emailed both of these guys that timed out after they had been on the clock for a few hour and got nothing...Now we have to draft with robots, and that just isn't very fun.
User avatar
Mako Shark
Posts: 501
Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2009
Sand$: 1,793.00
Reggie Bush at 6.2, good pick? I'm thinking so, I see a big year for him. :D
User avatar
Leopard Shark
Posts: 144
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2008
Sand$: 301.72
Sorry guys. I was away for the last two days. Couldn't seem to pick from my phone. Back now.
User avatar
Mako Shark
Posts: 501
Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2009
Sand$: 1,793.00
reng0r0 wrote:Sorry guys. I was away for the last two days. Couldn't seem to pick from my phone. Back now.


Good to hear...hopefully you can predraft now to be able to get the players that you want instead of robot picks :wink:
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 8355
Joined: Thu Sep 28, 2006
Sand$: 17,395.68
SlickRick87 wrote:
mudhen wrote:This draft is c r a wwwwwwwwwww l i n g along at a very slow pace. It's true I was on vacation and forgot about this draft. I got an email from someone and that was all it took to remind me. Really no excuses for these other guys who know the draft is going but don't check back periodically.

We might finish before the season starts.


I know man...I've been the one doing the emailing, just trying to make sure these guys don't time out so we can at least have a decent draft. But if these fellas can't pay everyone else enough respect to at least check in once every 12 hours, then screw 'em. Hopefully we can get Pat to replace the 2 guys that timed out with active owners before the season starts. Nothing against you and Boogs, at least you guys let us know what was going on. I emailed both of these guys that timed out after they had been on the clock for a few hour and got nothing...Now we have to draft with robots, and that just isn't very fun.


This has to be the slowest draft I have ever been apart of.
User avatar
Mako Shark
Posts: 501
Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2009
Sand$: 1,793.00
10ball wrote:
SlickRick87 wrote:
mudhen wrote:This draft is c r a wwwwwwwwwww l i n g along at a very slow pace. It's true I was on vacation and forgot about this draft. I got an email from someone and that was all it took to remind me. Really no excuses for these other guys who know the draft is going but don't check back periodically.

We might finish before the season starts.


I know man...I've been the one doing the emailing, just trying to make sure these guys don't time out so we can at least have a decent draft. But if these fellas can't pay everyone else enough respect to at least check in once every 12 hours, then screw 'em. Hopefully we can get Pat to replace the 2 guys that timed out with active owners before the season starts. Nothing against you and Boogs, at least you guys let us know what was going on. I emailed both of these guys that timed out after they had been on the clock for a few hour and got nothing...Now we have to draft with robots, and that just isn't very fun.


This has to be the slowest draft I have ever been apart of.


X2
User avatar
Mako Shark
Posts: 501
Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2009
Sand$: 1,793.00
I don't understand why people sign into the league page while they are on the clock and then leave without making their pick...no wonder we are only in round 6
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 6377
Joined: Mon Aug 16, 2004
Sand$: 45,151.38
Dammmmm I wanted Finley there. One lousy pick away.
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 7708
Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2004
Sand$: 10,746.22
gang, just a heads up. I won't be as swift as usual as I am traveling and never know exactly when I will get a connection. I will try to pre-draft, but I only like to pre-draft a round out.

sending me a PM or email won't speed me up as the first thing I check is my drafts :)
User avatar
Mako Shark
Posts: 501
Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2009
Sand$: 1,793.00
sport.nut wrote:gang, just a heads up. I won't be as swift as usual as I am traveling and never know exactly when I will get a connection. I will try to pre-draft, but I only like to pre-draft a round out.

sending me a PM or email won't speed me up as the first thing I check is my drafts :)


No problem, that is understandable 8)
User avatar
Mako Shark
Posts: 501
Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2009
Sand$: 1,793.00
Jeremy Maclin could be the steal of the draft at 7.11....Not that I will be using him much though, with Fitz and Roddy White on my team 8)

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests