FantasySharks.com

There are two types of Fantasy Football Owners: Sharks and Chum, which are you?
It is currently Wed 04.23.2014, 22:40

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Fri 08.20.2010, 05:49 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 43398
Donate
det.gif
It seems team "Hawkenstein" has abandoned ship. Hasn't checked back in a day. I sent an email to the owner yesterday too. Timer expired long ago but it still says "timer expires in less than a minute". I'll pm Pat.

FantasySharks Blue Shark 13 missed playoffs
2 QB Work $ League Champion!
Deep Black Dynasty missed playoffs
Homer $$ League 1st round playoff loss

PostPosted: Fri 08.20.2010, 07:59 
Blue Shark

Sand$: 1787
Donate
sf.gif
mudhen wrote:
It seems team "Hawkenstein" has abandoned ship. Hasn't checked back in a day. I sent an email to the owner yesterday too. Timer expired long ago but it still says "timer expires in less than a minute". I'll pm Pat.

Oh well, at least that will speed up the draft a little bit maybe...We're averaging less than one round per day. :lol: Hopefully he at least comes in and predrafts some picks or something. I hate it when people sign up for these things and then pay them no attention at all.

PostPosted: Fri 08.20.2010, 10:08 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Donate
det.gif
Had my fingers crossed since last night that Welker would make it to me. That dude is PPR gold!

SCORE! :D

PostPosted: Sat 08.21.2010, 08:41 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Donate
det.gif
This draft is c r a wwwwwwwwwww l i n g along at a very slow pace. It's true I was on vacation and forgot about this draft. I got an email from someone and that was all it took to remind me. Really no excuses for these other guys who know the draft is going but don't check back periodically.

We might finish before the season starts.

PostPosted: Sat 08.21.2010, 11:49 
Blue Shark

Donate
sf.gif
mudhen wrote:
This draft is c r a wwwwwwwwwww l i n g along at a very slow pace. It's true I was on vacation and forgot about this draft. I got an email from someone and that was all it took to remind me. Really no excuses for these other guys who know the draft is going but don't check back periodically.

I know man...I've been the one doing the emailing, just trying to make sure these guys don't time out so we can at least have a decent draft. But if these fellas can't pay everyone else enough respect to at least check in once every 12 hours, then screw 'em. Hopefully we can get Pat to replace the 2 guys that timed out with active owners before the season starts. Nothing against you and Boogs, at least you guys let us know what was going on. I emailed both of these guys that timed out after they had been on the clock for a few hour and got nothing...Now we have to draft with robots, and that just isn't very fun.

PostPosted: Sat 08.21.2010, 14:06 
Blue Shark

Donate
sf.gif
Reggie Bush at 6.2, good pick? I'm thinking so, I see a big year for him. :D

PostPosted: Sat 08.21.2010, 14:48 
Chum

Sand$: 108
Donate
Sorry guys. I was away for the last two days. Couldn't seem to pick from my phone. Back now.

PostPosted: Sat 08.21.2010, 14:57 
Blue Shark

Donate
sf.gif
reng0r0 wrote:
Sorry guys. I was away for the last two days. Couldn't seem to pick from my phone. Back now.

Good to hear...hopefully you can predraft now to be able to get the players that you want instead of robot picks :wink:

PostPosted: Sat 08.21.2010, 18:15 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 5884
Donate
kc.gif
SlickRick87 wrote:
mudhen wrote:

I know man...I've been the one doing the emailing, just trying to make sure these guys don't time out so we can at least have a decent draft. But if these fellas can't pay everyone else enough respect to at least check in once every 12 hours, then screw 'em. Hopefully we can get Pat to replace the 2 guys that timed out with active owners before the season starts. Nothing against you and Boogs, at least you guys let us know what was going on. I emailed both of these guys that timed out after they had been on the clock for a few hour and got nothing...Now we have to draft with robots, and that just isn't very fun.

This has to be the slowest draft I have ever been apart of.

PostPosted: Sat 08.21.2010, 18:33 
Blue Shark

Donate
sf.gif
10ball wrote:
SlickRick87 wrote:
mudhen wrote:

This has to be the slowest draft I have ever been apart of.

X2

PostPosted: Sat 08.21.2010, 20:03 
Blue Shark

Donate
sf.gif
I don't understand why people sign into the league page while they are on the clock and then leave without making their pick...no wonder we are only in round 6

PostPosted: Sat 08.21.2010, 23:24 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Donate
det.gif
Dammmmm I wanted Finley there. One lousy pick away.

PostPosted: Sat 08.21.2010, 23:37 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 10588
Donate
den.gif
gang, just a heads up. I won't be as swift as usual as I am traveling and never know exactly when I will get a connection. I will try to pre-draft, but I only like to pre-draft a round out.

sending me a PM or email won't speed me up as the first thing I check is my drafts :)

PostPosted: Sat 08.21.2010, 23:40 
Blue Shark

Donate
sf.gif
sport.nut wrote:
gang, just a heads up. I won't be as swift as usual as I am traveling and never know exactly when I will get a connection. I will try to pre-draft, but I only like to pre-draft a round out.

sending me a PM or email won't speed me up as the first thing I check is my drafts :)

No problem, that is understandable 8)

PostPosted: Sun 08.22.2010, 12:51 
Blue Shark

Donate
sf.gif
Jeremy Maclin could be the steal of the draft at 7.11....Not that I will be using him much though, with Fitz and Roddy White on my team 8)