Hey Tony, Site is great but..

Sand$: 12,962.14
We need More Lundy

2014 Sharktooth Champion. (Barring scoring changes)
Great White Shark
Sand$: 4,377.00
Lundy Love wrote:We need More Lundy

This, I went back and read some early Lundy and i am sad i missed it..

A rating system i believe would be nice.. Although if your here enough you know who to trust and who not to but the new chum would have no idea.

Sand$: 12,962.14
chadleyb wrote:

This, I went back and read some early Lundy and i am glad i missed it..

A rating system i believe would be nice.. Although if your here enough you know who to trust and who not to but the new chum would have no idea.

FTFY

2014 Sharktooth Champion. (Barring scoring changes)
Great White Shark
Lundy Love wrote:
chadleyb wrote:

FTFY

I miss typed that should have been sad.. seriously i read some of your earlier stuff was hilarious.

Honorary Mod (powerless)
Sand$: 4,987.54
chadleyb wrote:
Lundy Love wrote:
chadleyb wrote:

FTFY

I miss typed that should have been "really glad".. seriously i read some of your earlier stuff was terrible.

FTFY
Great White Shark
gridguru wrote:
chadleyb wrote:
Lundy Love wrote:
chadleyb wrote:

FTFY

I miss typed that should have been "really glad".. seriously i read some of your earlier stuff was terrible.

FTFY

I lose.. :F :F

Megalodon
Sand$: 20,490.40
Hey Tony....the site is great but

I read 3 pages and one thing I read a few times is "I dind't know we had that here". Frankly, the front page is a mis-mash of stuff. So what can go away? What is primary? What is Secondary? For example...does anyone use the my leagues or My players stuff? If not....think of ditching it.

I know Ads are needed to keep the site free, but is there a way to target ads INSIDE items, rather than having so many on the front page. Example: The Prognosticator brought to you by Sprint. Or some other company. or Who the sharks start brought to you by die hard. The more clicks/popular an article...obviously the more ad revenue.

I'd even offer to help with anything you may want to do. My company just re-designed our web site and we optimized the heck out of it and it is lightening fast. :)

stuffedcrust3meat wrote:to all the people we never meet that leave a lasting impression :Drink)

Whale Shark
Sand$: 3,533.90
badgasman9 wrote:
danj0306 wrote:What about a scrolling Live Chat box on the main page or on the front page of the Main Tank???? Sometimes i have a quick question that may not require an entire thread. I may have a sit/start question and if people are chatting ... why not get live advice right on the spot? Could help keep the tank cleaner by encouraging people to use the chat for advice etc... I also think it would get people to log on more often.

I got the idea from our Board wars forum page... they have a chat box and it was pretty sweet during the draft.

That is an awesome avi. I got to get me some tickle me elmo.

hahahah.. thanks. That was from SNL this past weekend... Katy Perry is amazing!!!! One of my favorite websites called WhatWouldTylerDudenDo had the GIF on it today and I couldn't resist!! :D

Be Water My Friend
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 42,493.26
Ban the little shirts and stupid nicknames.

What?!? Who doesn't hate that?

Seriously, though, I agree with the thoughts on the front page. I usually skip it and when I do go it does look sorta 'thrown-together'.

34-17/ 29-7 / 34-13 / 27-17 / 31-17

2010 & 2011 Baseball National Champs

Cause if my eyes don't deceive me, there's something goin' wrong around here.
Administrator
Sand$: 9,408.16
Thanks for the feedback everyone. I put some extra effort into getting the helmets back as a result of this topic. I'll take a look at some of the other things too and see what can be done.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 5,309.20
Wait, don't lock it yet!

"Hey Tony, site is great but..."
Yes, thanks for the team logos back again. Yes, clean up the front page. It would be nice to be able to see previous weeks' WW Wonders articles.

How about a strength of schedule tool? One of the only reasons I go to ANY other FF site is to check out the up coming weeks for player's schedule and future match ups for trades, ww, etc.

I did not know of the Target report either. I will be checking it out each week too.

Yes, it is a great site. I have enjoyed the swim. THANKS TONY!!

If it was easy, everyone would do it.
Whale Sharks #2- Set It & Forget It - Kicker/D Challenge - LoT Greeks
Administrator
Sand$: 9,408.16
I'm going to make a commitment to finish up some of these tools. So many of the things folks want are in various stages of completion. SOS tool, some pretty cool (IMHO) waiver and trade tools as well. Most are at 80%-90% completion .. I'll look at actually releasing some stuff instead of trying to make the perfect and we'll see where that goes.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 42,493.26
Tony_Holm wrote:I'm going to make a commitment to finish up some of these tools.

Tony's gonna kill off some of the dweebs here?!?!?!?!?!

34-17/ 29-7 / 34-13 / 27-17 / 31-17

2010 & 2011 Baseball National Champs

Cause if my eyes don't deceive me, there's something goin' wrong around here.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 12,487.50
Don't have time to read thru thread right now so forgive me if I am repeating anything here:

Rather than having the line-up coach built into MFL, I'd like to see the ability to import the rosters into FS, and then be able to add other players. I will often go in and add FA players and then use the line-up coach to see who is predicted to have the best week, to help me make decisions on which FA to grab to cover a bye week or injury or something.

Also if there's any way to be able to import leagues from other sites like Flea, Yahoo, ESPN, etc. that would be totally awesome. Manually entering the rosters is extremely cumbersome.

And of course, the more IDP analysis, the better!

I do love the fact I can store 10 leagues on here, this is the only site I frequent that allows that many league profiles.

Megalodon
Sand$: 8,066.62
I think there should be a weekly "Gridguru and LVSharks Talkin' Football" feature article. It would be filled with helpful insight and witty banter that only would enhance the overall tank experience for everyone. :D