Fantasy god

Post Reply  
User avatar
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 37159
Joined: Wed Aug 18, 2004
Sand$: 9,006.55
HurricaneNamedDitka wrote:they weren't controversial...there was no controversy...everyone agreed they were horrible except for himself.



He's touched you guys were talking about him long after he was gone. Hugs and kisses. And moobs, apparently.
_______________________________________

OAK 34 PIT 31
User avatar
Blue Shark
Posts: 320
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2008
Sand$: 883.00
pwbowen wrote:It's sure an awkward dance between you two. It's Brokepach Ditkamountain in here.


That's pretty funny.
User avatar
Blue Shark
Posts: 320
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2008
Sand$: 883.00
HurricaneNamedDitka wrote:and he keeps swinging. at least hes now posting links to other peoples articles instead of suckassing his way through his own. :thumbright:


I am just so worried about you. Here is another link that may help you with your condition:

http://news.softpedia.com/news/Appetite ... 6399.shtml
User avatar
Blue Shark
Posts: 320
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2008
Sand$: 883.00
Blzbba wrote:'pathetic' is more like it.

Perhaps Pachy needs to look into that whole "gone" thing again? Unlike "writing", being gone was something that Pachyman was kinda good at.


Why "would" I "leave"? I'm not "following" your "logic."
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 14607
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002
Sand$: 64,434.94
Can we get the thread title changed to "Scott Pachman vs. the World."
User avatar
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 33981
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2003
Sand$: 16,605.42
its like a trainwreck isnt it. you should look away but something draws you back. he and cbags would certainly be best pals.
_______________________________________

currently consulting my FF appraiser/advisor
User avatar
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 37159
Joined: Wed Aug 18, 2004
Sand$: 9,006.55
IslesGuru wrote:
Blzbba wrote:'pathetic' is more like it.

Perhaps Pachy needs to look into that whole "gone" thing again? Unlike "writing", being gone was something that Pachyman was kinda good at.


Why "would" I "leave"? I'm not "following" your "logic."



because you were good at being gone. As I clearly typed.
_______________________________________

OAK 34 PIT 31
User avatar
Blue Shark
Posts: 320
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2008
Sand$: 883.00
HurricaneNamedDitka wrote:you should look away but something draws you back.


I bet you have a similar reaction to a ham sandwich.
User avatar
Blue Shark
Posts: 320
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2008
Sand$: 883.00
Blzbba wrote:
IslesGuru wrote:
Blzbba wrote:'pathetic' is more like it.

Perhaps Pachy needs to look into that whole "gone" thing again? Unlike "writing", being gone was something that Pachyman was kinda good at.


Why "would" I "leave"? I'm not "following" your "logic."



because you were good at being gone. As I clearly typed.


With a tough guy like you around calling me Pachy and Pachyman it's amazing I have the courage to stick around!
User avatar
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 45026
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2005
Sand$: 43,332.46
IslesGuru wrote:
HurricaneNamedDitka wrote:you should look away but something draws you back.


I bet you have a similar reaction to a ham sandwich.


Don't be insulting pork products of any kind. Well, except for feet or chitlings.
_______________________________________

34-17/ 29-7 / 34-13 / 27-17 / 31-17

2010 & 2011 Baseball National Champs

Cause if my eyes don't deceive me, there's something goin' wrong around here.
User avatar
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 45026
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2005
Sand$: 43,332.46
IslesGuru wrote:
Blzbba wrote:
IslesGuru wrote:
Blzbba wrote:'pathetic' is more like it.

Perhaps Pachy needs to look into that whole "gone" thing again? Unlike "writing", being gone was something that Pachyman was kinda good at.


Why "would" I "leave"? I'm not "following" your "logic."



because you were good at being gone. As I clearly typed.


With a tough guy like you around calling me Pachy and Pachyman it's amazing I have the courage to stick around!


Well, I usually think of the pizza juggling Pachyderm from Seinfeld when I see the name.
_______________________________________

34-17/ 29-7 / 34-13 / 27-17 / 31-17

2010 & 2011 Baseball National Champs

Cause if my eyes don't deceive me, there's something goin' wrong around here.
User avatar
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 37159
Joined: Wed Aug 18, 2004
Sand$: 9,006.55
IslesGuru wrote:
Blzbba wrote:
IslesGuru wrote:
Blzbba wrote:'pathetic' is more like it.

Perhaps Pachy needs to look into that whole "gone" thing again? Unlike "writing", being gone was something that Pachyman was kinda good at.


Why "would" I "leave"? I'm not "following" your "logic."



because you were good at being gone. As I clearly typed.


With a tough guy like you around calling me Pachy and Pachyman it's amazing I have the courage to stick around!



You better be afraid of Beavis, leatherneck!
_______________________________________

OAK 34 PIT 31
User avatar
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 37159
Joined: Wed Aug 18, 2004
Sand$: 9,006.55
Scott, please write some more articles. Seriously, you absolutely provide a level of amusement not often seen here.

'At ya', not 'with ya', btw.
_______________________________________

OAK 34 PIT 31
User avatar
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 33981
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2003
Sand$: 16,605.42
i'm done here. too easy and i'm better than this.
_______________________________________

currently consulting my FF appraiser/advisor
User avatar
Blue Shark
Posts: 320
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2008
Sand$: 883.00
Blzbba wrote:Scott, please write some more articles. Seriously, you absolutely provide a level of amusement not often seen here.

'At ya', not 'with ya', btw.


OUCH!!! Another ZING about my articles!

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest