FantasySharks.com

There are two types of Fantasy Football Owners: Sharks and Chum, which are you?
It is currently Mon 07.28.2014, 09:23

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Sun 07.31.2011, 09:08 
Blue Shark

Sand$: 1124
Donate
oh don't be scared. :lol:

PostPosted: Sun 07.31.2011, 12:29 
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon

Sand$: 32944
Donate
car.gif
jacobissilly wrote:
Fighting Amish wrote:
@ silly..It's just all about the cheese really is all im saying. It always comes down to that..geezz.. :roll:

I tried. My work is done. But seriously now..you must join the Tank Shark Leagues toot sweet to test your formidable leather sir and start your way up the ladder by winning each year.

Here's the link. The Mod who runs it is named Pat_Smith, a jovial chap, you'll like him.

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=262507

Good Luck :Drink) Join a Sharl league and be a good sport and let us all know which one you got in to.

Send me a pm to the league and we will see. I will join.

Shark leagues are noted on the front page of the site. Pat runs them. They're open to all. They are interesting in that you are elevated to higher level leagues if you win.

2010 & 2011 Baseball National Champs

I was the smartest person I knew, certainly I had wherewithal to unravel the mysteries that lay at the heart of a moron.

PostPosted: Sun 07.31.2011, 12:36 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 2981
Donate
tb.gif
hehe - i love the start of football season in here

Stankweasels 3000 wrote:
Also, if any woman complains about the size of your package, there's one sure way to make her think it's too big....put it in the metered mail slot.

PostPosted: Sun 07.31.2011, 12:59 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 458
Donate
pit.gif
It's like crocket at 16.

PostPosted: Sun 07.31.2011, 13:00 
Blue Shark

Sand$: 1124
Donate
pwbowen wrote:
jacobissilly wrote:
Fighting Amish wrote:
@ silly..It's just all about the cheese really is all im saying. It always comes down to that..geezz.. :roll:

I tried. My work is done. But seriously now..you must join the Tank Shark Leagues toot sweet to test your formidable leather sir and start your way up the ladder by winning each year.

Here's the link. The Mod who runs it is named Pat_Smith, a jovial chap, you'll like him.

Good Luck :Drink) Join a Sharl league and be a good sport and let us all know which one you got in to.

Shark leagues are noted on the front page of the site. Pat runs them. They're open to all. They are interesting in that you are elevated to higher level leagues if you win.

Are any available now new so need direction.

PostPosted: Sun 07.31.2011, 16:52 
SandShark

Sand$: 228
Donate
ne.gif
Here is an undervalued player: Jerome Simpson. ADP: 149 below notables such as Ochocinco, Greg Little, Davone Bess. In the last two games of the season Simpson was given a chance to play and LIT UP two of the best defenses in the NFL in Baltimore and San Diego. San Diego is most notably one of the best if not the best passing defense in the league as well. Reading his quotes I think the guy is headed for great things as he definitely seems to have his head on straight, unlike Kenny Britt with ADP at number 63. If you look at their combine numbers Simpsons raw athleticism combines very favorably to a guy like Britt, and he actually seems to be a step quicker with a 10 yard dash of 1.47. With Palmer gone there may be some question as to how effective the QB play will be in Cincy this year, but Gradkowski was pretty effective when given the chance to play in Oakland.

PostPosted: Sun 07.31.2011, 17:33 
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon

Sand$: 32944
Donate
car.gif
jacobissilly wrote:
pwbowen wrote:
jacobissilly wrote:
Fighting Amish wrote:

Are any available now new so need direction.

http://www.fantasysharks.com

2010 & 2011 Baseball National Champs

I was the smartest person I knew, certainly I had wherewithal to unravel the mysteries that lay at the heart of a moron.

PostPosted: Sun 07.31.2011, 22:13 
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon

Sand$: 9054
Donate
cle.gif
zodiak wrote:
It's like crocket at 16.

:lol: :lol: :lol: you owe me a new keyboarddddd. I spilled Ice tea all over it reading that..

I eally ddid.

PostPosted: Sun 07.31.2011, 23:43 
Mako Shark

Sand$: 466
Donate
pit.gif
Fighting Amish wrote:
zodiak wrote:
It's like crocket at 16.

:lol: :lol: :lol: you owe me a new keyboarddddd. I spilled Ice tea all over it reading that..

I eally ddid.

:laughing5: :laughing4: :toothy7:

Awaits Oregon uniform joke for this post...

PostPosted: Mon 08.01.2011, 00:09 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Sand$: 13742
Donate
atl.gif
zodiak wrote:
It's like crocket at 16.

Actually it's probably more like me at 16. Do any of you not remember that? VickFan7NFL! I even remember my sig: The best damn 16 year old Fantasy Football player period! :lol:

Wait I just reviewed some of your sign up dates. A lot are post 2002. Some of you missed my golden years. I was crockette before crockette.

PostPosted: Mon 08.01.2011, 00:54 
HammerHead Shark

Sand$: 2095
Donate
ne.gif
Ryan Grant is going to be a steal.

PostPosted: Mon 08.01.2011, 06:52 
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon

Donate
cle.gif
gunssforhire wrote:
Ryan Grant is going to be a steal.

Today..yes..late August, not so much.

8)

PostPosted: Mon 08.01.2011, 06:54 
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon

Donate
cle.gif
ATL Souljah Boy wrote:
zodiak wrote:
It's like crocket at 16.

Actually it's probably more like me at 16. Do any of you not remember that? VickFan7NFL! I even remember my sig: The best damn 16 year old Fantasy Football player period! :lol:

Wait I just reviewed some of your sign up dates. A lot are post 2002. Some of you missed my golden years. I was crockette before crockette.

***shudddder***

8)

PostPosted: Mon 08.01.2011, 07:41 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Sand$: 26792
Donate
chi.gif
ATL Souljah Boy wrote:
zodiak wrote:
It's like crocket at 16.

You were incredibly raw. If this was real life, the seniors would have given you a swirlie at least once a day.

But you grew up. I'm proud of you, boy.

PostPosted: Mon 08.01.2011, 13:28 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 9597
Donate
hou2.gif
In terms of sleepers, I'd put Giants 2nd-year WR Victor Cruz into the mix as a late-round flier. He showed some big flashes last year in pre-season before going down to an injury he could have come off of if he'd been PUPed and not IRed (the Giants could have used him, too). And since I don't think Steve Smith NYC will be the same guy he was before his injury, I think the coaches' buzz on Cruz is worth noting.

Says Rotoworld:

Quote:
Victor Cruz - WR - Giants

Giants offensive coordinator Kevin Gilbride singled out Victor Cruz when asked about the third receiver job Monday.

Gilbride also called Steve Smith one of the best inside receivers in football, but he remains unsigned and unlikely to play in September. After a dominant exhibition performance, Cruz had moved ahead of Ramses Barden on the depth chart by last September. Still an intriguing Dynasty stash, Cruz is a good bet to hold off Barden and rookie Jerrel Jernigan to enter the season.

Source: Ralph Vacchiano on Twitter
Aug 1, 1:31 PM

Like I said, sleeper, and not a guy you should be going after until the latest rounds, but worth a look all the same.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next