FantasySharks.com

There are two types of Fantasy Football Owners: Sharks and Chum, which are you?
It is currently Wed 04.16.2014, 20:28

All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue 08.02.2011, 18:16 
Offline
Great White Shark
Great White Shark
User avatar

Joined: Fri 08.26.2005, 21:51
Posts: 4429
Sand$: 57976
Donate
Location: Collegeville,Pa
phi.gif
got tired of all the ranting so I figured i put this out there.... btw where did Chum rush go???

Jacob,
I dont know you or what sites you frequent, I appreciate that you took the time and effort to post on this forum with various topics but most of your posts have been obvious statements to most people who use this site. Also why dont you get into a league with some of us and see how you do with "YOUR" draft strategy? I mean talk is cheap ya know, I know its not for money so who cares, that will mostlikely be your reply, but we shall see... I would be willing to set up a league nothing off the wall 12 teams ppr 1 qb 2 rb 3 wr flex te k dst. we can a a DOL(draft only league incase you didnt know what that was), or just a standard week to week head to head format...

If you are interested in this you can pm me or reply here...We can discuss format etc...I am sure we can get enough people to join.. heck I dont even care if im in the league just thought it be fun to see if you are willing to even play

Step up to the plate and play... I try to win every league I am in reguardless of if it for $$ or for bragging rights....

I will say your take a defense in round 7 is laughable even for a new person in fantasy football...

_________________
-Nic

twitter @nicdolas


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue 08.02.2011, 18:17 
Offline
Mako Shark
User avatar

Joined: Mon 05.16.2011, 13:31
Posts: 637
Sand$: 86
Donate
Location: The holler where I was born
ten.gif
I want in. :D

_________________
I ain't no chum...

2012 Extreme Sharks Baseball CHAMP!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue 08.02.2011, 18:21 
Offline
Megalodon
Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Tue 08.15.2006, 14:12
Posts: 18265
Sand$: 9053
Donate
Location: At The Gates of Delirium
pit.gif
PM....really this is just mucking up the tank even more

_________________
Image
Image
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn :slug:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue 08.02.2011, 18:25 
Offline
Blue Shark
User avatar

Joined: Sat 07.23.2011, 08:02
Posts: 333
Sand$: 1124
Donate
nicdolas wrote:
got tired of all the ranting so I figured i put this out there.... btw where did Chum rush go???

Jacob,
I dont know you or what sites you frequent, I appreciate that you took the time and effort to post on this forum with various topics but most of your posts have been obvious statements to most people who use this site. Also why dont you get into a league with some of us and see how you do with "YOUR" draft strategy? I mean talk is cheap ya know, I know its not for money so who cares, that will mostlikely be your reply, but we shall see... I would be willing to set up a league nothing off the wall 12 teams ppr 1 qb 2 rb 3 wr flex te k dst. we can a a DOL(draft only league incase you didnt know what that was), or just a standard week to week head to head format...

If you are interested in this you can pm me or reply here...We can discuss format etc...I am sure we can get enough people to join.. heck I dont even care if im in the league just thought it be fun to see if you are willing to even play

Step up to the plate and play... I try to win every league I am in reguardless of if it for $$ or for bragging rights....

I will say your take a defense in round 7 is laughable even for a new person in fantasy football...


You should of read the top of the topic. It was not ppr. That changes things. I said standard. I am signed up to two leagues right now in here. When is draft date I need weekend.

_________________
"Respect is earned not given"


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue 08.02.2011, 18:27 
Offline
Great White Shark
Great White Shark
User avatar

Joined: Fri 08.26.2005, 21:51
Posts: 4429
Sand$: 57976
Donate
Location: Collegeville,Pa
phi.gif
I will set up any format you want standard, ppr doesnt matter..

_________________
-Nic

twitter @nicdolas


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue 08.02.2011, 18:28 
Offline
Blue Shark
User avatar

Joined: Sat 07.23.2011, 08:02
Posts: 333
Sand$: 1124
Donate
You may want to hide some of those chips iin that pic before I sign up and take them all =D> :lol: . I was not ranting and raving either. I was just saying it may help. You are the ones who were ranting and raving. It is all good I will join. I am busy during week when is draft date make it for weekend.

_________________
"Respect is earned not given"


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue 08.02.2011, 18:29 
Offline
Blue Shark
User avatar

Joined: Sat 07.23.2011, 08:02
Posts: 333
Sand$: 1124
Donate
nicdolas wrote:
I will set up any format you want standard, ppr doesnt matter..


I like standard 12 teams. Weekend need that got kid during week and work. saturday preferably. After 15th of this month thinking towards end of this month would be key.

_________________
"Respect is earned not given"


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue 08.02.2011, 18:31 
Offline
Great White Shark
Great White Shark
User avatar

Joined: Fri 08.26.2005, 21:51
Posts: 4429
Sand$: 57976
Donate
Location: Collegeville,Pa
phi.gif
Well lets get 12 owners and they everyone can decide on a good draft date,

head to head

total points

DOL league?

which type do you want?

_________________
-Nic

twitter @nicdolas


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue 08.02.2011, 18:32 
Offline
Blue Shark
User avatar

Joined: Sat 07.23.2011, 08:02
Posts: 333
Sand$: 1124
Donate
nicdolas wrote:
Well lets get 12 owners and they everyone can decide on a good draft date,

head to head

total points

DOL league?

which type do you want?


Head to head

_________________
"Respect is earned not given"


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue 08.02.2011, 18:33 
Offline
Great White Shark
Great White Shark
User avatar

Joined: Fri 08.26.2005, 21:51
Posts: 4429
Sand$: 57976
Donate
Location: Collegeville,Pa
phi.gif
jstr2112 wrote:
PM....really this is just mucking up the tank even more



not trying to jstr

just every day more junk posted figured id give em something to keep occupied with:P

_________________
-Nic

twitter @nicdolas


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue 08.02.2011, 18:34 
Offline
Megalodon
Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Mon 09.30.2002, 19:43
Posts: 24518
Sand$: 16696
Donate
Location: Shadows and Dust
atl.gif

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue 08.02.2011, 18:34 
Offline
Blue Shark
User avatar

Joined: Sat 07.23.2011, 08:02
Posts: 333
Sand$: 1124
Donate
nicdolas wrote:
jstr2112 wrote:
PM....really this is just mucking up the tank even more



not trying to jstr

just every day more junk posted figured id give em something to keep occupied with:P


Junk? One person trash is another persons treasure!

_________________
"Respect is earned not given"


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue 08.02.2011, 18:35 
Offline
Mako Shark
User avatar

Joined: Mon 09.01.2008, 20:47
Posts: 504
Sand$: 1459
Donate
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
cin.gif
I would love to play if needed! =D>


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue 08.02.2011, 18:38 
Offline
Tiger Shark
User avatar

Joined: Thu 10.09.2008, 08:08
Posts: 254
Sand$: 207
Donate
Location: tony romo's closet
dal.gif
I wouldn't mind taking part in this friendly wager of affairs 12team standard head to head oh yeah....

_________________
Ryan,Schaub,RWILSON
MJD,AP,TRICHARDSON,MINGRAM,RWILLIAMS,DTHOMAS,RJENNINGS
JUILO,MARSHALL,HARVIN,TSMITH,MWILLIAM
ODANIELS,CFLEENER
DALLAS

BRYNN RENNER FOR HEISMAN!!!!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue 08.02.2011, 18:38 
Offline
Great White Shark
Great White Shark
User avatar

Joined: Wed 09.01.2010, 22:00
Posts: 2733
Sand$: 14388
Donate
Location: Seattle, WA
sea.gif
I want to play!


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group