FantasySharks.com

There are two types of Fantasy Football Owners: Sharks and Chum, which are you?
It is currently Thu 10.30.2014, 07:17

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 184 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 13  Next
PostPosted: Wed 07.20.2011, 16:54 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Sand$: 17392
Donate
hou2.gif
Apparently Matt Smith and Karen Gillian will be at ComicCon and have an autograph session.

I'd say that will cause craziness at ComicCon, but then remember that level of craziness is normal there :lol:

Actually, George R. R. Martin (Author of Game of Thrones) will probably make the Dr. Who crowd seem tame by comparison!

PostPosted: Wed 07.20.2011, 20:46 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Sand$: 57991
Donate
OilersNut wrote:
Apparently Matt Smith and Karen Gillian will be at ComicCon and have an autograph session.

I'd say that will cause craziness at ComicCon, but then remember that level of craziness is normal there :lol:

Actually, George R. R. Martin (Author of Game of Thrones) will probably make the Dr. Who crowd seem tame by comparison!

I read this few weeks ago on Gallifrey Base, OilersNut. I would love to go but alas it's not possible this year. Maybe DF with his new found interest in the show will be driven enough to stand in line and get the autographs for me if he goes this year!!! Small chance in that...

PostPosted: Wed 07.20.2011, 20:57 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Donate
hou2.gif
WHO wrote:
OilersNut wrote:

I read this few weeks ago on Gallifrey Base, OilersNut. I would love to go but alas it's not possible this year. Maybe DF with his new found interest in the show will be driven enough to stand in line and get the autographs for me if he goes this year!!! Small chance in that...

I'm trying to get my friend to get something signed for me but who knows.

He does plan to get a white bow tie and get Matt to sign because "Bow ties are cool" :lol:

PostPosted: Mon 07.25.2011, 07:22 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Donate
Well piss...

My DVR had a hardware error and reformatted it's hard drive. Meaning I've lost the first 7 episodes of this series!! I'm sorta pissed off right now. Hopefully BBC America will show them again before the second half of series starts up again....on August 27. Here's the trailer for the second half.

PostPosted: Mon 07.25.2011, 07:28 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Donate
...and about 2 minutes of episode 11 called The God Complex reveled at Comic Con

PostPosted: Wed 08.10.2011, 08:51 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Donate
There is a Best of the Doctor special on BBC America this Saturday Aug 13 @ 9/8 central. It will cover Steven Moffat and Matt Smith tenure to date. Again..the series will pick up on Aug 27 at 9/8 central.

"Howdy!! I wear a stetson now. Stetsons are cool."

Here's a 2011 Season refresher.

Here's the mid-season finale recap

Let's Kill Hitler trailer

PostPosted: Wed 08.10.2011, 09:08 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Sand$: 79195
Donate
Quote:
Only 1 show can take you anywhere and everywhere

FALSE!

Obviously no one here has heard of QUANTUM LEAP with SCOTT BAKULA

(apparently I'm 4 months late with this reference)

PostPosted: Wed 08.10.2011, 09:12 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Donate
Boogs34 wrote:
Quote:
Only 1 show can take you anywhere and everywhere

FALSE!

Obviously no one here has heard of QUANTUM LEAP with SCOTT BAKULA

(apparently I'm 4 months late with this reference)

Wrong! Stuck on Earth in about a 40 year time window! HA!!!

PostPosted: Wed 08.10.2011, 12:32 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Donate
hou2.gif
WHO wrote:
There is a Best of the Doctor special on BBC America this Saturday Aug 13 @ 9/8 central. It will cover Steven Moffat and Matt Smith tenure to date. Again..the series will pick up on Aug 27 at 9/8 central.

Can it be "Best" of the Doctor if only one reincarnation (Maybe they will surprise me)?

As for series resumption...Of all the days to decide to go to a baseball game

Thank goodness for DVR

PostPosted: Wed 08.10.2011, 13:09 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Donate
OilersNut wrote:
WHO wrote:

Can it be "Best" of the Doctor if only one reincarnation (Maybe they will surprise me)?

Thank goodness for DVR

The show will have celebrities and fans that follow Doctor Who commenting on the Moffat/Smith era. I'll have to dvr this as well, as I will be out of town Saturday. The following Saturday, Aug 20 @ 9/8 C there will be another hour long special Doctor Who - Best of the Monsters.

BBCAmerica link here http://doctorwho.bbcamerica.com/

PostPosted: Wed 08.10.2011, 13:17 
Blue Shark

Sand$: 1926
Donate
ten.gif
OilersNut wrote:
WHO wrote:

Thank goodness for DVR

There can be no "Best of the Doctor" discussion without Tom Baker and a mention of David Tennat - that is all. :wink:

Fantasy Football Extravaganza
Squalid Ancient Chaps
Blow it up! College Fantasy League

PostPosted: Wed 08.10.2011, 13:51 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Donate
jburton71 wrote:
OilersNut wrote:
WHO wrote:

Thank goodness for DVR

There can be no "Best of the Doctor" discussion without Tom Baker and a mention of David Tennat - that is all. :wink:

I have to tell you, Matt Smith has just nudged out Tom Baker as my favorite (I think). I grew tired of Tennant by his reigns end.

PostPosted: Wed 08.10.2011, 18:10 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Donate
Amelia Pond gets told the truth....

PostPosted: Thu 08.11.2011, 08:56 
Blue Shark

Sand$: 1926
Donate
ten.gif
WHO wrote:
jburton71 wrote:
OilersNut wrote:
WHO wrote:

Thank goodness for DVR

I have to tell you, Matt Smith has just nudged out Tom Baker as my favorite (I think). I grew tired of Tennant by his reigns end.

I like Matt Smith too, and he actually reminds me a lot of Tennant sometimes with his voice - kind of weird actually.

But I guess Tom will always be my favorite. Some good memories of watching him, Sarah Jane, and K-9 as a kid. Jelly Baby anyone?

Fantasy Football Extravaganza
Squalid Ancient Chaps
Blow it up! College Fantasy League

PostPosted: Fri 08.26.2011, 17:13 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Donate
Tonight at 8/7 central BBCA will be reshowing all the episodes from the first half of season 6. After each episode, they'll be showing the Doctor Who - Confidential for each episode. They're the behind the scenes info shows.

Tomorrow at 9/8 central the series starts back up again with Let's Kill Hitler. Can't wait!!

Edit to remind they'll be another special on Doctor Who - The Companion's right after Let's Kill Hitler.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 184 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 13  Next