Blue Shark
Sand$: 1,948.00
Really, this qualifies as main page material on the week that most people are having their draft? This is the best you guys can do? I know you guys say "post constructive criticism" but I think the article is just so far gone it doesn't have any redeeming value.

Link
Great White Shark
Sand$: 3,223.14
I read it with an open-mind and it seemed to be a decent article.

Quick, easy read with some out-side-of-the-box thinking. Although I probably won't be drafting any of the guys he named, I can now understand why one would.
Blue Shark
Sand$: 1,130.00
I just had the feeling this article was conceived sitting on a bar stool, and written just an hour later. No real thought, just pick 5 guys and write a paragraph on each..... eh.

SandShark
Sand$: 1,046.00
Wow giving me the benefit of the doubt, barstool and a beer huh? not so much.
So you aren't interested in any of the content? I've got pretty thick skin so I am void of any feelings.
You are entitled to your opinion. I can respect that I didn't provide you enough insight or vision to make it a better read and or relevant for you. No real thought huh? Just plain silly.

Thanks for the feedback. I tried to reach an audience instead of an individual. I realize the tank is the best
source of info almost anywhere.

Going back to bar stool now :Drink)

Audibles

Kaepernick Palmer
Levon Bell Joique Bell Jeremy Hill Chris Ivory Mjd
Marshall Vjax Keenan Allen Kelvin Benjamin Hakeem Nicks
Gronk Duane Allen
Seattle D
McManus
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 16,156.34
interesting analysis, but i bet most people will be hard pressed to keep any of those guys on a normal fantasy football roster after a week or two outside of benjarvis green ellis.

currently consulting my FF appraiser/advisor
SandShark
Sand$: 1,046.00
FSP wrote:I just had the feeling this article was conceived sitting on a bar stool, and written just an hour later. No real thought, just pick 5 guys and write a paragraph on each..... eh.

Looks like the analysis on S. Jackson was spot on. Imagine that. How many others will? I love the knee jerk reactions.
You read, you immediately post and end up buying the beers. :Drink)

Audibles

Kaepernick Palmer
Levon Bell Joique Bell Jeremy Hill Chris Ivory Mjd
Marshall Vjax Keenan Allen Kelvin Benjamin Hakeem Nicks
Gronk Duane Allen
Seattle D
McManus