FantasySharks.com

There are two types of Fantasy Football Owners: Sharks and Chum, which are you?
It is currently Thu 08.28.2014, 22:14

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Chris Wells
PostPosted: Thu 10.13.2011, 23:05 
Chum

Sand$: 72
Donate
phi.gif
PlumDaddy wrote:
REGALEAGLE wrote:
He's done well and proven himself to be at least a flex starter every week. Even when the Cards offense has been sputtering, he's managed to punch in a TD. BUT- The specter of injury will always follow him, IMO. He's already had an injury concern...

Just a flex? Beanie is ranked in the top 8 RBs and he's missed one game. His worst game he put up 12 points. Scored a TD in every game he's played so far! Dude is a rock solid RB2. Injuries can happen to anyone I wouldn't be gun shy about beanie...

Totally agree. Definitely underrated. and you can't guess injuries in this game so don't fret.

TE - Gates
K - Cundiff
Def - Houston, Tennessee

Non-PPR

"The A-10; putting warheads on foreheads since 1977" -Airpower[/b]

Post subject: Re: Chris Wells
PostPosted: Thu 10.13.2011, 23:06 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 3585
Donate
no.gif
pwbowen wrote:
SaintsBaby wrote:
pwbowen wrote:
PlumDaddy wrote:
Tough to stack the box when you have one of the most talented receivers lining up outside

2010 Steve Smith and DeAngelo and Stewart disagree with you.

It's about QB respect.

Horrible comparison. Steve Smith and D-Won't both suck

Thanks, its good to know that although Williams put 100 and Smith ABUSED that New Orleans team that you are still too drunk to be coherent.

I'd bet most of the Saints fanbase still wishes you would keep the bag over your head and stop speaking in public and embarrassing them.

Yep
#-o

PostPosted: Tue 10.18.2011, 02:37 
Blue Shark

Sand$: 534
Donate
i've tried to trade for him in both of my leagues.

dude has talent, and beasted when questionable against the giants a bit ago.

if kolb didn't panic so much, they could be a decent offense.

kolb kind of reminds me of david carr in his playing style. side thought.

beanie seems to read blocks well, and he's a tough smart player.

hang on to him. or trade him to me?

WR: Colston,M.Wallace,M.Williams,TY Hilton,T.Williams,K.Allen
RB: McCoy,Sproles,B.Brown,A.Ellington,McGahee
TE: Finley,Gates
K: Tucker
CB: Berry,H.Smith
LB: Laurinaitis,Bowman,Z.Brown,Ellerbe
DL: Quinn

PostPosted: Mon 10.24.2011, 12:57 
Mako Shark

Sand$: 1466
Donate
dal.gif
(KFFL) Arizona Cardinals RB Beanie Wells (knee) is expected to miss one to two weeks because of a bone bruise in his knee.

Beanie owners had to expect this at least one more time during the season and is now taking action. You want to think that Smith might be a good pickup for the time being but Cardinals are playing Ravens next week, BUT also have the Rams the week after that.

PostPosted: Mon 10.24.2011, 13:04 
Mako Shark

Sand$: 92
Donate
ten.gif
Geez, I have a high waiver and am not sure I wanna use it on Smith. But seeing as how Marshawn pulled his vag I might need a plug and play next week with DMC on bye. Only way it would be worth it is if Beanie sat out vs STL which he probably will.

2012 Extreme Sharks Baseball CHAMP!

PostPosted: Mon 10.24.2011, 14:12 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 5146
Donate
dal.gif
I'm about sick of this guy; great #'s when he plays but he's as fragile as Dez Bryant.

Ugh. Hurry up and get well for the playoffs gap-tooth. :Drink)

Palmer/Jennings/Rice/Julio/Colston/Wayne/Jimmy/Gronk/Bailey/AZ

My approach to fantasy football is the same as it is with the Cowboys.. I can't wait for next season!

PostPosted: Tue 10.25.2011, 09:50 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 4602
Donate
min.gif
:F

Beanie - Out
Felix - Out
McGahee - Out
Greene - Bye

Im :cussing:

PostPosted: Tue 10.25.2011, 21:25 
Mako Shark

Sand$: 1466
Donate
dal.gif
5th down wrote:
Geez, I have a high waiver and am not sure I wanna use it on Smith. But seeing as how Marshawn pulled his vag I might need a plug and play next week with DMC on bye. Only way it would be worth it is if Beanie sat out vs STL which he probably will.

Im in the same exact spot as you with my RB's. Im in a 14 teamer, and I may look to put a waiver on B. Scott. If i dont get him i think there may be some upside in Keiland Williams this week.

(TheHuddle) Arizona Cardinals RB Beanie Wells (knee) knows he won't need to undergo surgery on his right knee injury, but the team still does not know exactly what part of his knee is injured. It kept 'locking up' during the team's Week 7 game. It is unclear if the injury is related to an allergic reaction that he had to an injection. 'Some of the locking symptoms people talk about could mean something inside the knee is loose or misplaced,' said Dr. Orr Limpisvasti.

PostPosted: Tue 10.25.2011, 21:26 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 3792
Donate
phi.gif
PlumDaddy wrote:
:F

Beanie - Out
Felix - Out
McGahee - Out
Greene - Bye

Im :cussing:

Yeah, well...
Charles- Out
Graham- Out
Beanie- Out
Forte- Bye

Starting Battle and Tolbert this week. Could be worse, i guess. The free agency pool is quickly drying up for RBs.

TE: Gonzalez, H Miller
K: Bullock, Brown
Def: Bears

PostPosted: Tue 10.25.2011, 21:46 

Sand$: 8191
Donate
sf.gif
I've lost

Charles
Hightower
Graham
Beanie

:lol:

Im still 5-2 and in first place in my 12 man. 8)

PostPosted: Wed 10.26.2011, 09:28 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Donate
dal.gif
Only Charles is really a loss on that list (Graham was only a temporary starter; Hightower is a Shannyboy bound to lose his job any given week anyway and Beanie isn't "lost" since he's back in 2 weeks).

I'm relieved in a way that I don't have to stress over whether to start Beanie against Baltimore this week.

The bum better heal up in time for the Rams though - that should be $$ in the bank.

My approach to fantasy football is the same as it is with the Cowboys.. I can't wait for next season!

PostPosted: Wed 10.26.2011, 12:18 
Mako Shark

Donate
ten.gif
Quote:
Appearing on Arizona Sports 620 Radio Wednesday, Beanie Wells (knee) said he expects to play in Week 8 against the Ravens.
Just keep in mind that Wells said similar things before the Cardinals' Week 3 game at Seattle, but still sat out. "It's just a matter of controlling the swelling," he said. "It's just a day by day thing. Hopefully I'm out there on Sunday and I personally think I will be." While we still wouldn't bet on Wells facing Baltimore, the early-week optimism is a good sign for his chances of being at or close to full strength in Week 9 against St. Louis.
Source: Arizona Sports Central

Really? This doesn't sound like Beanie. He should really sit and try to make it back for STL.

PostPosted: Wed 10.26.2011, 12:25 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 4574
Donate
kc.gif
5th down wrote:
Quote:
Appearing on Arizona Sports 620 Radio Wednesday, Beanie Wells (knee) said he expects to play in Week 8 against the Ravens.
Just keep in mind that Wells said similar things before the Cardinals' Week 3 game at Seattle, but still sat out. "It's just a matter of controlling the swelling," he said. "It's just a day by day thing. Hopefully I'm out there on Sunday and I personally think I will be." While we still wouldn't bet on Wells facing Baltimore, the early-week optimism is a good sign for his chances of being at or close to full strength in Week 9 against St. Louis.

Really? This doesn't sound like Beanie. He should really sit and try to make it back for STL.

Sit and heal up, Beanman.
I don't think I'd play him against the Ravens if he were hale and healthy.

PostPosted: Wed 10.26.2011, 12:32 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Donate
dal.gif
hawkdogger wrote:
5th down wrote:
Quote:

Sit and heal up, Beanman.
I don't think I'd play him against the Ravens if he were hale and healthy.

I 3rd this sentiment; take the week off gaptooth - I want my 20+ vs the Rams in 2 weeks. :thumbright:

PostPosted: Wed 10.26.2011, 13:58 
Mako Shark

Donate
ten.gif
aaaaaaand it's off again...

Quote:
The Arizona Republic considers Beanie Wells (knee) "not likely" to play in Week 8 against Baltimore, despite Wednesday morning comments from Wells indicating he does plan to suit up.
Beat writer Kent Somers points to Wells' similar sentiments expressed before past missed games, encouraging observers to look to practice workloads rather than player claims when evaluating game-day availability. The best news, as we see it, is that Wells is feeling good enough to perhaps avoid a multi-week injury. Fantasy owners will want to have him back for Week 9 against the Rams, who have been throttled by running games all year long.
Source: Arizona Republic

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next