Happy Birthday Jokerswild

Post Reply  
User avatar
Honorary Megalodon
Posts: 6240
Joined: Thu Jul 8, 2010
Sand$: 1,212.12
:bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday:
Happy Birthday

Hope ya have a great birthday.

:party-smiley-050: :party-smiley-050: :party-smiley-050:
:Drink) :Drink) :Drink)
:new-bday:
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 14666
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002
Sand$: 64,482.10
:party-smiley-050:
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 4290
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2003
Sand$: 10,236.26
:party-smiley-050: :party-smiley-050: :party-smiley-050:
_______________________________________

SCS Wolfpack

Luck, Winston
Johnson (AZ), Murray, Hill, D. Washington, Stewart (I/R)
Cobb, Maclin, Fuller, T. Williams
Doyle, Graham
Bailey, Catanzaro
Bengals, Dolphins

12-team / .5PPR / 1QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex, 1 K, 1 DST
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 9510
Joined: Sat Aug 28, 2004
Sand$: 24,313.12
Happy Birthday, jokers!



/jdhowlett's sig is awesome for this thread, tho :lol:
_______________________________________

2010 NFL Challenge Champion
User avatar
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 25365
Joined: Mon Aug 28, 2006
Sand$: 19,903.40
Thanks Dede and all of you all.
_______________________________________

lousylions wrote:How did you like it in the end Conan?



Image
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 14238
Joined: Wed Sep 6, 2006
Sand$: 47,998.90
dude happy birthday!! :party-smiley-050: :Drink) :Drink) :party-smiley-050:
_______________________________________

Image
User avatar
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 25365
Joined: Mon Aug 28, 2006
Sand$: 19,903.40
prplhz14 wrote:dude happy birthday!! :party-smiley-050: :Drink) :Drink) :party-smiley-050:

Thanks buddy...are we friends on fb?
_______________________________________

lousylions wrote:How did you like it in the end Conan?



Image
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 14238
Joined: Wed Sep 6, 2006
Sand$: 47,998.90
jokerswild1130 wrote:
prplhz14 wrote:dude happy birthday!! :party-smiley-050: :Drink) :Drink) :party-smiley-050:

Thanks buddy...are we friends on fb?


I dont believe so...Im friends with the old man though (flpats) add me if you know who i am on there.
_______________________________________

Image
User avatar
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 25365
Joined: Mon Aug 28, 2006
Sand$: 19,903.40
prplhz14 wrote:
jokerswild1130 wrote:
prplhz14 wrote:dude happy birthday!! :party-smiley-050: :Drink) :Drink) :party-smiley-050:

Thanks buddy...are we friends on fb?


I dont believe so...Im friends with the old man though (flpats) add me if you know who i am on there.

i dont....inbox me ur name...or add me from his page...keith b
_______________________________________

lousylions wrote:How did you like it in the end Conan?



Image
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 14238
Joined: Wed Sep 6, 2006
Sand$: 47,998.90
jokerswild1130 wrote:
prplhz14 wrote:
jokerswild1130 wrote:
prplhz14 wrote:dude happy birthday!! :party-smiley-050: :Drink) :Drink) :party-smiley-050:

Thanks buddy...are we friends on fb?


I dont believe so...Im friends with the old man though (flpats) add me if you know who i am on there.

i dont....inbox me ur name...or add me from his page...keith b

8)
_______________________________________

Image
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 16971
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009
Sand$: 40,100.00
be careful prplhz14 he's been drunk with elven


:party-smiley-050: :food-smiley-004: :new-bday:

Don't get too wasted jokerswild1130, Happy Birthday!
_______________________________________

viewtopic.php?f=47&t=336835
11th Annual Kicker Defense Challenge
Can you win a yahoo public league picking DEF/K in the 1st 2 rounds?

500 sand entry fee
2015 winners
Endzoneview
Craphead
Crackhead Bob
PMG
Palmerac
User avatar
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 25365
Joined: Mon Aug 28, 2006
Sand$: 19,903.40
ima have a mod move this to the GT.
_______________________________________

lousylions wrote:How did you like it in the end Conan?



Image

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests