FantasySharks.com

There are two types of Fantasy Football Owners: Sharks and Chum, which are you?
It is currently Sat 10.25.2014, 17:49

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 111 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
PostPosted: Fri 11.04.2011, 16:05 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 4996
Donate
chi.gif
Sadly, he still has more points than Mario Manningham despite missing 4 games already. I'm not sure what to do because I think he still has great trade value to teams that are at the top of their leagues, but even if he comes back, I know he's the stud of all studs but he may be tentative and he doesn't exactly have phenomenal matchups:

JAX - shut down pass O's all year
ATL - Grimes has played spectacular this year, especially against Calvin
CIN - Hall has been his usual good self
CAR - Gamble has done a great job this year
IND - probably won't even need him by then because Foster will have rolled up 200 total yards and they're up 28-0 by halftime

I had a feeling he'd be out against Cleveland, and even if he returned you wouldn't want to start him against Joe Haden. Looks like he's on the brink of returning so maybe they bring him back for the TB game week 10.

Sucks but he's just eating up roster space as a fantasy playoff booster. He better go nuts weeks 12-16...and this was the year I thought he finally breaks 10 TDs :F

PostPosted: Fri 11.04.2011, 16:08 

Sand$: 58409
Donate
nyj.gif
OrtonHearsAWho wrote:
Sadly, he still has more points than Mario Manningham despite missing 4 games already. I'm not sure what to do because I think he still has great trade value to teams that are at the top of their leagues, but even if he comes back, I know he's the stud of all studs but he may be tentative and he doesn't exactly have phenomenal matchups:

IND - probably won't even need him by then because Foster will have rolled up 200 total yards and they're up 28-0 by halftime

I had a feeling he'd be out against Cleveland, and even if he returned you wouldn't want to start him against Joe Haden. Looks like he's on the brink of returning so maybe they bring him back for the TB game week 10.

Sucks but he's just eating up roster space as a fantasy playoff booster. He better go nuts weeks 12-16...and this was the year I thought he finally breaks 10 TDs :F

If he's 100%, none of those matchups scare me.

PostPosted: Fri 11.04.2011, 16:11 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 14581
Donate
endzoneview wrote:
OrtonHearsAWho wrote:

If he's 100%, none of those matchups scare me.

Yep. And if he's 100%, he won't be tentative. That's probably why he's not playing this week.

Russell
LeSean, McKinnon, Oliver, PT, AndreW, Hill
Alshon, Wallace, DePunk, Cooks, Davante, Cordy
Cameron, ASJ
DET, BUF

Keepers: Cordy, Cutler (traded for DePunk)

Lost to INJ: Cruz

PostPosted: Fri 11.04.2011, 16:42 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Sand$: 156
Donate
dal.gif
He will come back strong..those who kept him will be happy during the stretch run

PostPosted: Wed 11.09.2011, 21:36 
Mako Shark

Sand$: 1430
Donate
dal.gif
I got a guy ready to hand over AJ for Murray but I'm a little concerned how his return keeps getting pushed back. I'm pretty much locked into playoffs so I would love to have a healthy AJ to go with Calvin and Foster through the playoffs.

PostPosted: Sat 07.21.2012, 05:44 
Mako Shark

Sand$: 1533
Donate
sf.gif
Texans QB Matt Schaub thinks WR Andre Johnson is 'ready'
By Matt De Lima, Wednesday, July 18, 2012 5:32:01 AM CDT

Houston Texans quarterback Matt Schaub told the Houston Chronicle that he and his fellow teammate, wide receiver Andre Johnson , are "100 percent, ready to go with no restrictions." Johnson was limited in 2011 due to a pair of hamstring injuries and also underwent arthroscopic surgery on his left knee in early May. Schaub battled with a Lisfranc injury but has been cleared for training camp. Both players have been working out at the University of Houston in preparation for the new season because they were unable to participate in offseason practices.

Fantasy Analysis:
Johnson's ADP fluctuates but he's a solid value late in the second round. Schaub would be a great QB2 assuming he's able to play in at least 14 games. It may not sound like much, but Schaub has missed 16 games over the last five seasons. What's important to remember is that the Texans' bread and butter has been their running game. Problem is that they had to replace half their offensive line so if the run game falters, that means defenses put more guys in coverage to take away Johnson and potentially limit Schaub's effectiveness. As long as the value feels right, both players should still be respected and not passed over for your fantasy squad.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 111 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8