Hernandez or Findley???

Chum
Sand$: 72.00
Aaron Hernandez or Jermichael Findley?
Great White Shark
Sand$: 4,474.74
I'm in the same boat. A true coin toss at best. No doubt a nice problem to have. I'm not going to decide until 15 minutes before kickoff. But I will keep my eye on this thread..... Good luck to us both regardless of who we select.

TEN TEAM PPR League
QBs:
RBs:
WRs:
TEs:
D/STs:
Chum
Sand$: 62.00
I also have both these players and am starting Findley because of the Oakland D vs Tight Ends
SandShark
Sand$: 236.22
I'm hoping Finley makes up for last week. Luckily I moved into the playoffs even with him catching 0 passes. It seems that's the way it goes with him. One good week followed by one bad or multiple bad ones. Maybe with jennings out, rodgers will lean on him more. I can't take another gooseegg from him!

FFL Champion:2013,2010,09,07,06,05,03
[b]Team 1[/b]:
[b]QB[/b]: Romo, McCown/Brady
[b]WR[/b]: Dez, VJax, Sanders, Evans, Amendola
[b]RB[/b]: Mccoy, J.Bell, Sproles, Vereen,Hill, Williams
[b]TE[/b]: Thomas
[b]K[/b]:Tucker
[b]Def[/b]: Pats
Chum
Sand$: 40.00
zzeke2523 wrote:I'm hoping Finley makes up for last week. Luckily I moved into the playoffs even with him catching 0 passes. It seems that's the way it goes with him. One good week followed by one bad or multiple bad ones. Maybe with jennings out, rodgers will lean on him more. I can't take another gooseegg from him!

x2, I think I will be starting Finley again this week as well even though he almost cost me the season with 0 pts last week. I am still torn and will probably go back and forth but as of now Finley is starting over Hernandez
SandShark
Sand$: 236.22
Probably your best bet. Maybe Finley will get more looks. Crossing fingers! I'll be debating back and forth between Finley and Pettigrew

FFL Champion:2013,2010,09,07,06,05,03
[b]Team 1[/b]:
[b]QB[/b]: Romo, McCown/Brady
[b]WR[/b]: Dez, VJax, Sanders, Evans, Amendola
[b]RB[/b]: Mccoy, J.Bell, Sproles, Vereen,Hill, Williams
[b]TE[/b]: Thomas
[b]K[/b]:Tucker
[b]Def[/b]: Pats
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 306,269.83
id go finley... with jennings out he should getr more looks.

Image Image

Chum
Sand$: 68.00
This is tough. Hernandez @ Denver in a game that could potentially be a shootout down to the wire. Golden Boy v. Golden Boy, and you know Gronk will catch at least 1. Hernandez may be due for some regression? Hasn't score in a while? Still puts up 6-8 seemingly every week regardless. Obviously still has some potentially to go off for 2 TD's and 100 yards if things just go his way.

Or Finley, who was whining about his QB, then caught a TD, was quiet... no catches. Maybe this week, with Jennings out, he should hold a press conference in a Denny's and publicly claim that Aaron Rodgers is the worst quarterback in football today, and that the Packers would have a better chance at a Super Bowl if they had Blaine "Make it Raine" Gabbert under the center. We're looking at 6-7 touchdowns from Finley alone if that's the case.

This is going to come down to the wire for me. Shi-et.

:stupid:
Leopard Shark
Sand$: 70.00
Finley
Mako Shark
Sand$: 1,452.00
Same boat here today and I really am stumped with this ](*,) Slight lean with finley with jennings out he should get a ton of looks

QB- Vick, Big Ben
RB- Shady, D. Murray, AP, Gerhart
WR- Marshall, Jordy, Decker, Garrcon, S.Rice, T. Young
TE- Hernandez, Keller
K- Bailey
D- Bears, Bengals
Mako Shark
Sand$: 1,452.00
I got burned last week going with finley while hernandez blew up. Not happening this week with the title on the line I am going with hernandez baby :popcorn: :party-smiley-050: :stupid: :party-smiley-050: :party-smiley-050: :popcorn: :popcorn: :Drink)

QB- Vick, Big Ben
RB- Shady, D. Murray, AP, Gerhart
WR- Marshall, Jordy, Decker, Garrcon, S.Rice, T. Young
TE- Hernandez, Keller
K- Bailey
D- Bears, Bengals