FantasySharks.com

There are two types of Fantasy Football Owners: Sharks and Chum, which are you?
It is currently Sun 12.21.2014, 07:48

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Mon 12.05.2011, 08:48 
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon

Sand$: 38864
Donate
car.gif
theoutlawdekepatton wrote:
pwbowen wrote:
theoutlawdekepatton wrote:
pwbowen wrote:
verbs913 wrote:
quote="PastorOfMuppets"I opened this thread expecting something along the lines of: "Tyler Palko is our UNDISPUTED top ranked QB this week! Scoop him off the wire, and start over the likes of Brees/Brady/Rodgers! GUY IS ON FIRE!!!!!!"

Methinks the analysis you cited is a bit against the grain, sure ... but the GB passing game is a carousel each week ... most productive in the league, yes ... but very spread out, nonetheless.

Overreaction, much? \:D//quote

You obviously ignored the highlighted section. Please tell me how "Jones has scooted past Nelson"...or saying that makes any sense at all, or there's anything to back that up with.

We'll be happy to critique your projections for you when you make them.

You cherry-picking one line proves what? Outside of the fact that you seem upset over an inferred slight to the Packers' Nelson.

i will be happy to make projections when i get paid lol, and i'll be happy to get them criticised when they are publicly displayed.

be fair. it was a particularly puzzling projection. if it was made on another site it would be getting hammered by the tank and the thread wouldn't be quickly buried where no one will see it.

its reasonable of verbs913 to ask someone to explain it, nobody has so i will assume that even you guys know it was a bad call. people get pulled up for their bad calls on this site constantly, i don't see why the projections guy is immune.

Just a crazy thought: maybe if you could show you had projections worth a poop someone WOULD swoop in and pay you.

Worrying about 1 projection for 1 week for 1 player is pretty much FF OCD IMO. No one's gonna claim to be right 90% of the time (maybe not even claim 65% or 70%?) but it's much easier to find ONE to point at than it is to do an entire list of your own.

If he claimed to be perfect then I say you light him up. Otherwise, it's just whining.

just a crazy thought: maybe you should try answering the questions. that's the point of the thread isn't it? Otherwise, you are just whining.

without questions there are no answers, without answers there is no understanding.

i am really not sure how this turns into a big deal. you could have pointed to the thread title for example, that i would understand, but you haven't so i really don't know what your problem is. its not my thread or title but i was interested in that prediction and would be very interested to hear the thinking behind it. i really don't see how that can offend anyone.

What is it that you'd like, for me to read his mind? Not my projections. I don't know what his reasoning is, I'm simply pointing out that he's not going to be perfect and to post a screaming titled headline about it is silly. Especially the "WORST EVER!!!!!" silliness.

2010 & 2011 Baseball National Champs

I was the smartest person I knew, certainly I had wherewithal to unravel the mysteries that lay at the heart of a moron.

PostPosted: Tue 12.06.2011, 09:51 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 1109
Donate
nfllogo.gif
projections for James Jones and Jordy Nelson have been pretty consistent. After each single game where Jones outscores Nelson, the analysis has stated that Jones has moved ahead and Nelson is the odd man out. The actual projections, however, often don't match that analysis.

PostPosted: Wed 12.14.2011, 13:39 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 5534
Donate
Quote:
What is it that you'd like, for me to read his mind? Not my projections. I don't know what his reasoning is, I'm simply pointing out that he's not going to be perfect and to post a screaming titled headline about it is silly. Especially the "WORST EVER!!!!!" silliness.

lol. i don't believe anybody actually asked you personally. yes, the title is silly.

So I guess these feedback requests never get responded to by the projections team?

FantasySharks Bottom-Dweller League 13
Balls of Steel Dynasty League