FantasySharks.com

There are two types of Fantasy Football Owners: Sharks and Chum, which are you?
It is currently Thu 10.30.2014, 07:14

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: P. Riley or K. Burnett
PostPosted: Sun 12.04.2011, 10:10 
Chum

Sand$: 8
Donate
stl.gif
First scoring:

Solo tackles 2 pt
Assiated tackles 1 pt
sacks 4 pts
Ints 4 pts
PD 1
FF or FR 3 pts

Starting D. Wahington at on LB spot

Can't get a bead on second starting spot

P.Riley vs NYJ or K.Burnett vs OAK- I see you have them both as studs this week. I have them ranked dead even. Who would you roll with?

Thanks for the respones

PostPosted: Sun 12.04.2011, 15:19 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 7371
Donate
cle.gif
Recommended Riley in a PM...BOY did I blow this one. :F

Follow IDPManor on Twitter!

PostPosted: Sun 12.04.2011, 15:36 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Sand$: 15503
Donate
Kilroy1872 wrote:

Wouldnt say you blew it ...

I think if you offered anyone 6 tackles (3 + 3) at the 2/3rds of the game played mark & with it being an ugly game in the trenches and the possibility of putting out a 4+4+ result tackle wise (solos + assists) perhaps more, i think alot of ppl would take punt :)

The Indy CB question? Different story - this one? Nah, definitely wouldnt say it was bad advice looking at the LB tackles so far in both games (All to play for in the capital right now and Fletch is currently on 7+8 for the afternoon so far. Dansby has 3 + 1 at time of posting) In fact i still think it holds up very well looking at the scoring, the games, the pattern of play AND the tackle opps :thumbright:

With the Phins staging a blowout win i doubt we see the raiders run much now as they play catchup f/ball and the tackle opps will start to dry up there unless youre playing any of the MIA DBs. Dont see Riley catching Burnett up w/a sack and an INT, but he should in all probability grab another tackle or two perhaps?

If it makes you feel any better i picked up Dejon as a flier - looks like i got shanhanaganed ... again. We really aught to know better :F ](*,)

EDIT: Final: Dansby + Burnett = (6+1 & 4+0 plus a sack and INT) vs Fletcher & Riley = (9+8 & 3+5). 29 solo + 6 assists for MIA vs 30 solo + 36 assists for WAS. DEFINITELY picked the right game for tackle opps

PostPosted: Mon 12.05.2011, 02:38 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Donate
cle.gif
jamcutpost wrote:
Kilroy1872 wrote:

I think if you offered anyone 6 tackles (3 + 3) at the 2/3rds of the game played mark & with it being an ugly game in the trenches and the possibility of putting out a 4+4+ result tackle wise (solos + assists) perhaps more, i think alot of ppl would take punt :)

The Indy CB question? Different story - this one? Nah, definitely wouldnt say it was bad advice looking at the LB tackles so far in both games (All to play for in the capital right now and Fletch is currently on 7+8 for the afternoon so far. Dansby has 3 + 1 at time of posting) In fact i still think it holds up very well looking at the scoring, the games, the pattern of play AND the tackle opps :thumbright:

With the Phins staging a blowout win i doubt we see the raiders run much now as they play catchup f/ball and the tackle opps will start to dry up there unless youre playing any of the MIA DBs. Dont see Riley catching Burnett up w/a sack and an INT, but he should in all probability grab another tackle or two perhaps?

If it makes you feel any better i picked up Dejon as a flier - looks like i got shanhanaganed ... again. We really aught to know better :F ](*,)

EDIT: Final: Dansby + Burnett = (6+1 & 4+0 plus a sack and INT) vs Fletcher & Riley = (9+8 & 3+5). 29 solo + 6 assists for MIA vs 30 solo + 36 assists for WAS. DEFINITELY picked the right game for tackle opps

I'll take a mulligan on Powers...he got hurt. ](*,)

PostPosted: Mon 12.05.2011, 10:19 
Chum

Sand$: 8
Donate
stl.gif
Thanks for the response, It's hard to predict a pick six. Burnett scored 23 while Riley had 14. I won!

PostPosted: Tue 12.06.2011, 02:30 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Donate
Kilroy1872 wrote:
jamcutpost wrote:
Kilroy1872 wrote:

I on the other hand have no defense for picking up Gomes ... Like we're surprised w/Shanhan lineup changes now or anything :D

PostPosted: Wed 12.07.2011, 03:29 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Donate
cle.gif
jamcutpost wrote:
Kilroy1872 wrote:
jamcutpost wrote:
Kilroy1872 wrote:

I on the other hand have no defense for picking up Gomes ... Like we're surprised w/Shanhan lineup changes now or anything :D

Shanihanigans! ](*,)

B***h of it is I could easily see it being the quicker Gomes this week against the Pats...or not.

Ten-Foot pole time. :party-smiley-050:

PostPosted: Wed 12.07.2011, 18:46 
Whale Shark

Sand$: 2238
Donate
sea.gif
how about this week?

Optimized Playoff Roster:
QB - Brees
RB - Forte
RB/WR - Oliver/Hunter/Crowell
WR - Julio
WR - Gordon
WR/TE - KBenj
TE - Kelce

6-1

PostPosted: Thu 12.08.2011, 16:42 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Donate
cowanj2005 wrote:
how about this week?

Riley vs Burnett? WAS vs NEP or PHI vs WAS?

Id still take Riley talent wise, but NEP aint exactly abundant in tackle opps except across the middle passes to receivers ...

If you put a gun to my head id go w/Riley - hes just been a lot more consistent as an LB2 than Burnett has. Not a great fan of the choices though!

PostPosted: Fri 12.09.2011, 11:59 
Whale Shark

Sand$: 2238
Donate
sea.gif
jamcutpost wrote:
cowanj2005 wrote:
how about this week?

Id still take Riley talent wise, but NEP aint exactly abundant in tackle opps except across the middle passes to receivers ...

If you put a gun to my head id go w/Riley - hes just been a lot more consistent as an LB2 than Burnett has. Not a great fan of the choices though!

haha.. yeah.. i asked before i looked at matchups... i went with hawthorne and mauluga instead.

Optimized Playoff Roster:
QB - Brees
RB - Forte
RB/WR - Oliver/Hunter/Crowell
WR - Julio
WR - Gordon
WR/TE - KBenj
TE - Kelce

6-1

PostPosted: Fri 12.09.2011, 16:36 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Donate
cowanj2005 wrote:
jamcutpost wrote:
cowanj2005 wrote:
how about this week?

haha.. yeah.. i asked before i looked at matchups... i went with hawthorne and mauluga instead.

:D