Pet Peeves

Great White Shark
Sand$: 1,918.32
HurricaneNamedDitka wrote:
FutBol wrote:im an b.itch

yeah i agree too

Wow, I don't even remember typing that. I'm glad you called me on it since I didn't capitalize my I, didn't use an apostrophe, used the wrong article for the noun, and put a period into the middle of a word. How embarrassing in a thread on pet peeves.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 42,472.82
dedela wrote:people who tell me I shouldn't say Merry Christmas, that I should say Happy Holidays.

It will soon be Merry Tebowmas anyway. :wink:

34-17/ 29-7 / 34-13 / 27-17 / 31-17

2010 & 2011 Baseball National Champs

Cause if my eyes don't deceive me, there's something goin' wrong around here.
Megalodon
Sand$: 40,291.20
pwbowen wrote:
dedela wrote:people who tell me I shouldn't say Merry Christmas, that I should say Happy Holidays.

It will soon be Merry Tebowmas anyway. :wink:

What Tebow has more than one Ma :shock:
Megalodon
Sand$: 21,792.80
Kind of an add on to the CC conversation.

I was asked by someone at our corporate office who is technically below me in the hierarchy to submit a damage claim for a customer who said that their home was damaged during a delivery. Alright, Ill get it done, but I will go take a look at this damage so I can give an accurate description to the adjuster. Less than 24 hours later I receive an email from this lady, with my boss CCed, my bosses boss CCed, my bosses bosses boss CCed, and this lady's boss CCed.

So we have a District Manager, Regional Director, Divisional Vice President, and Director of her department all CCed on this email.

So I took the time to call everyone CCed on the email personally to explain the situation to them, and tell them I did not appreciate how this was handled and requested she no longer handle orders for my store in the future. I now have a new contact in that department.

Great White Shark
Sand$: 10,691.32
Annual meetings organized by HR to review employee internet policies. ](*,)

ImageImageImage
Great White Shark
Sand$: 20,212.28
DropkickFluties wrote:Annual meetings organized by HR to review employee internet policies. ](*,)

:lol:

My work has a very strict built-in site blocker to censor content. I mean you can't pull up email sites like Yahoo and Hotmail. You can't even pull up movie listings because it is considered 'Entertainment'. However, the blocker has no problem allowing sports or fantasy sports sites. People around me have been pissed off cause they can't pull up a museum website but I am checking player stats and setting lineups (not to mention cruising The Tank.) I guess either the higher-ups or the IT department are fantasy owners.

Sigs by NJ.

2011 House of Purgatory Champion - #1 in points, #2 overall record
Moderatorbaiter
Sand$: 6,211.34
People who honk at me while I'm trying to pass them in my truck, and then get all defensive when I have to slam on the breaks to avoid running over a bunch of ducks trying to cross the road.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 92,884.95
StoneCutter wrote:People who honk at me while I'm trying to pass them in my truck, and then get all defensive when I have to slam on the breaks to avoid running over a bunch of ducks trying to cross the road.

* star for the effort..

:lol:

ImageImage
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 17,697.10
StoneCutter wrote: when I have to slam on the breaks to avoid running over a bunch of ducks trying to cross the road.

cbags wrote:DOES NOT COMPUTE

currently consulting my FF appraiser/advisor
Megalodon
Sand$: 31,154.90
HurricaneNamedDitka wrote:
StoneCutter wrote: when I have to slam on the breaks to avoid running over a bunch of ducks trying to cross the road.

cbags wrote:DOES NOT COMPUTE AND THE TEAM YOU ROOT FOR ISN'T CAPABLE OF PRODUCING WINS

FTFY
Great White Shark
Sand$: 21,319.86
when Dutch architects design buildings for South Koreans

ImageImageImageImageImage

pwbowen wrote:I apologize for being the wet fart.
Megalodon
Sand$: 10,128.04
Obama
Megalodon
Sand$: 8,026.53
Liger
Megalodon
Sand$: 10,128.04
elven wrote:Liger

Good one! Man you are clever!

I bet you said "Your mom" on the playground too :lol:
Honorary Megalodon