Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 55,331.80
OarChambo wrote:This just reaks of a 'Loyal Lovie' hire. Tice has been completely in over his head anytime he's been any more than a position coach. Why's this different? Seems like the classic case of the Peter Principle

Not really a huge sample size you're working with. He has never been an OC before. He skipped that level. Why is this different? Because it is. It is a different position than any jd has held before. Everything about it is different. A better question is why does everyone assume this will be the same as when he was a head coach, which is a very different job.

Bitter god of Monday morning
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 43,246.52
OarChambo wrote:This just reaks of a 'Loyal Lovie' hire. Tice has been completely in over his head anytime he's been any more than a position coach. Why's this different? Seems like the classic case of the Peter Principle

Tice = John Fox Light

I don't think he can clap AND chew gum on the sidelines, which Fox excels at.

34-17/ 29-7 / 34-13 / 27-17 / 31-17

2010 & 2011 Baseball National Champs

Cause if my eyes don't deceive me, there's something goin' wrong around here.
Megalodon
Sand$: 28,687.24
Oh, Gawd....... :F

It's time for Lovie to go. Nice guy, good coach, loser.

Low Self Esteem Support Group will meet Thursday at 7 PM . Please use the back door.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 55,331.80
gballs1 wrote:Oh, Gawd....... :F

It's time for Lovie to go. Nice guy, good coach, loser.

69-55 career record isn't bad, especially considering the garbage he's been handed by Angelo.

That being said I'd say goodbye if it brought in a great GM. Unfortunately I think the opposite will happen. They haven't interviewed a single candidate and there are some rumors that Ruskell has a legit shot at the job. That would be awful.

Bitter god of Monday morning