SonOfDad wrote:FutBol wrote:625james wrote:pwbowen wrote:FutBol wrote:Work conference calls
1) people who refuse to put themselves on mute and either type the entire time or have side conversations with people in the room with them.
2) people who won't STFU the entire time, monopolizing the call with their opinions and nonsense that don't affect 95% of the people on the call
3) people with horrible voices on bad connections who insist on talking as much as possible
4.) People who feel compelled to add something, anything, to the conversation because they can't not be involved
and of course:
5.) People who have to try to top you when you have a good rant
6) people who can't leave well enough alone and keep rehashing the same shoot that's already been said over and over again without even taking a breath or stopping for a second or pausing while they are talking about stuff that's already been talked about in one really long breath then right when you think they are finished they start the circle all over again rehashing the same shoot that's already been...
7) people who ask you a question and interrupt every time you try to answer.
people who ask you a question then answer it themselves
Conference Calls. They're stupid.