Starting a new league on MFL, using Leaguesafe. Looking to build a fun, competitive league. Anyone is welcome but I'm trying to build something that lasts, so it's more than a 1 or 2 year league.
Mod Edit *removed link*
Would like to get a good group of active owners. PM would be the best way to reply or email me on the MFL site. We are about half full and I could give you some references if you need them.
- league fees done on Leaguesafe
- top 3 teams are paid as well as a small weekly prize for the highest score
- 16 team league
- IDP with a full 11 players
- 1 qb, 2 rb, 3wr, 1te, 1 flex (wr/te/rb)
- $20 a year, paying for 2 years to start (to promote people to stay and to help find replacement owners)
- large rosters with 45 players
- blind bid waivers with fcfs after that
- commissioner will approve trades but a protest system is written in the bylaws
- teams are allowed to trade picks for this year and the upcoming year