Megalodon
Sand$: 12,546.50
und2006 wrote:
Kaleb.09 wrote:House has been cancelled.

Too bad, they killed it off last season with the House/Cuddy crap. Coupled with the cut budget this year leading to the cast departures, it was all but certain. There was all kinds of hype going into the episode Monday, and it really wasn't very good. It hasn't been really good for the last couple seasons.

Yea with that episode they had a chance to take a risk and do something with it. It was very disappointing and lazy. The time has come.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 12,418.82
endzoneview wrote:
ATL Souljah Boy wrote:
endzoneview wrote:The towel sequence in the end nearly had me in tears.

"Why would I wash a towel? A towel washes me" :lol:

My wife and I caught this for the first time last night. We added it to our DVR list. It was hilarious.
Megalodon
Sand$: 10,867.08
ATL Souljah Boy wrote:
und2006 wrote:
Kaleb.09 wrote:House has been cancelled.

Too bad, they killed it off last season with the House/Cuddy crap. Coupled with the cut budget this year leading to the cast departures, it was all but certain. There was all kinds of hype going into the episode Monday, and it really wasn't very good. It hasn't been really good for the last couple seasons.

Yea with that episode they had a chance to take a risk and do something with it. It was very disappointing and lazy. The time has come.

Kind of funny that David Shore was comparing it to the House's Head/Wilson's Heart two part season finale a few seasons back... that was easily the best of the series, and one of my favorite story arcs in any show ever. It's like they wanted to make a splash, but didn't want to actually do anything long lasting. I got the feeling early in the episode that someone was dead... then I noticed Chase wasn't in any of the interviews. It was kind of a letdown to see him laying alive in a hospital bed.

And the previews for this week show him already back at work... what kind of spineless cop out was that? They already did the "I have to get away from House" thing with every single character. I can't put my finger on what changed with the show, but it just isn't the same show anymore.

Megalodon
Ironically Monday's episode of House was probably one of the best I've seen in quite sometime. Chase carried the show well.
Megalodon
Sand$: 6,236.68
list as been updated

Cancelled Shows

Charlie's Angels
Man Up
Pan Am
Work It
How To Be A Gentleman
Allen Gregory
Terra Nova
The Firm
Free Agents
Prime Suspect
The Playboy

LIKELY CANCELLATION
The River
Unforgettable
Hart Of Dixie
Ringer
Fringe
I Hate My Teenage Daughter
The Finder
Are You There, Chelsea?

Bubble shows

Cougar Town
GCB
Private Practice
CSI: NY
The Good Wife
Rob
Rules of Engagement
Gossip Girl
Nikita
Supernatural
The Secret Circle
Breaking In
Napoleon Dynamite
Touch
Awake
Community
Whitney

Certain Renewal

Grey's Anatomy
Modern Family
Once Upon A Time
The Middle
2 Broke Girls
Criminal Minds
Hawaii Five-0
Mike & Molly
NCIS
NCIS: Los Angeles
Person Of Interest
Two and a Half Men
Vampire Diaries Glee
New Girl
Grimm
Law & Order: SVU
The Office

source: http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2012/03/11/bubble-watch-terra-nova-cancellation-doesnt-help-alcatraz-the-finder-or-fringe-too-soon-to-pronounce-awake-dead/123964/?utm_campaign=WP

Glad to see Person of Interest is likely to get renewed, now just waiting on Community.

Twitter :@Adenchiz
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 38,418.02
archer renewed. of course.

House of Purgatory Champion - 2014, 2015

"Don't plant your flag on Mount Saint Jackass" - Sean Baligian
Megalodon
fox has renewed the following
New Girl
Glee
Raising Hope

(doesnt look like they gonna renew Fringe)

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 80,095.26
I'm still pissed they cancelled John Doe.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 111,199.30
Justified is returning and I can only assume that Southland is also. Those are really the only 2 shows I follow religiously.

I use to follow Fringe, but it has just gotten too confusing, and seems to have lost its way. Looks like its on the way out.

2015 $harktooth League Champion
2015 In Your Face $ League Champion
Megalodon
Kaleb.09 wrote:fox has renewed the following
New Girl
Glee
Raising Hope

(doesnt look like they gonna renew Fringe)

New Girl baboom!
Megalodon
Supernatural has been renewed for an 8th season.

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 70,536.65
Fringe is getting renewed for 1 more season. I'm glad Supernatural will be back, too.

I heard that the Lark has died on the mountain. If I knew these words were true I would go with a group of men and arms to fetch the Lark's body home.
Megalodon
Last week of House was actually pretty good. Now I'm just trying to figure out if the guy with cancer is actually dead or not. Sorry don't want to ruin it for any of you that still care.
Megalodon
Sand$: 24,997.12
ATL Souljah Boy wrote:Last week of House was actually pretty good. Now I'm just trying to figure out if the guy with cancer is actually dead or not. Sorry don't want to ruin it for any of you that still care.

With the "spring break" montage at end of episode - pretty sure the guy is alive at end of episode

ImageImageImage
Megalodon
OilersNut wrote:
ATL Souljah Boy wrote:Last week of House was actually pretty good. Now I'm just trying to figure out if the guy with cancer is actually dead or not. Sorry don't want to ruin it for any of you that still care.

With the "spring break" montage at end of episode - pretty sure the guy is alive at end of episode

True but wasn't there an entire episode where House was hallucinating? He wasn't exactly not drugged up during that whole episode. Either way I thought it was done really well. House didn't get all gooey and stuff with Wilson, but at the end of the day in his own House way he shows he cares a lot of his best buddy. Curious to how they are going to end it. Doesn't have to be on a high note but the show deserves a proper ending.

New Girl still the best NEW show on TV IMO. Schmidt already an epic character.