User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 8139
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2008
Sand$: 12,362.62
http://jackson.craigslist.org/muc/2835203944.html

Bass player available for PAYING GIGS ONLY. I play G, C, D. If your songs are not in G, please transpose them into G. If your song has an Em or Bm or anything off the wall I will probably sit out that chord. Or I could learn those notes for $30 each. If you want me to do fancy stuff like go back and forth between G and D while you hold a G chord, forget it because I'm a "pocket" player. Minimum $100 per gig within a 5 mile radius of 39202. $5 per mile travel charge for other areas out of town. Please make sure your gigs are on a JATRAN bus route, or you can pick me up at my place. Must be home by 11pm due to previous legal hassles. No gigs within 500 yards of schools, parks, or playgrounds.
_______________________________________

The Tank's reigning POS...and damn proud of it!!
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 15952
Joined: Sat Oct 17, 2009
Sand$: 36,845.36
So what's the back story for stumbling across this ad? DJs usually don't scout the talent.
_______________________________________

viewtopic.php?f=47&t=329576
10th Annual Kicker Defense Challenge
Can you win a yahoo public league picking DEF/K in the 1st 2 rounds?

500 sand entry fee
2015 winners
Endzoneview
Craphead
Crackhead Bob
PMG
Palmerac
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 18047
Joined: Sun Nov 6, 2005
Sand$: 2.00
:lol: :lol:
_______________________________________

University of Minnesota Golden Gophers

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions


"The name on the front of the jersey is a hell of a lot more important than the one on the back"
-Herb Brooks
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 8139
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2008
Sand$: 12,362.62
625james wrote:So what's the back story for stumbling across this ad? DJs usually don't scout the talent.


A news reporter from Milwaukee that is one of my FB friends posted it on there. How or why he found it, I don't know.
_______________________________________

The Tank's reigning POS...and damn proud of it!!
User avatar
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 29984
Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2004
Sand$: 80,046.58
Image
User avatar
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 33833
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2005
Sand$: 27,503.24
Which part was the "hilarious" part?
_______________________________________

What about beans?
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 15982
Joined: Tue Sep 6, 2005
Sand$: 12,711.83
feral pig wrote:Which part was the "hilarious" part?


the part where crockette posted another stupid thing he heard on the radio.
User avatar
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 33833
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2005
Sand$: 27,503.24
OK, that part is pretty hilarious.
_______________________________________

What about beans?
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 8139
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2008
Sand$: 12,362.62
elven wrote:
feral pig wrote:Which part was the "hilarious" part?


the part where crockette posted another stupid thing he heard on the radio.


You need to learn how to read. I said "television", not radio.
_______________________________________

The Tank's reigning POS...and damn proud of it!!
User avatar
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 33833
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2005
Sand$: 27,503.24
crockett wrote:
elven wrote:
feral pig wrote:Which part was the "hilarious" part?


the part where crockette posted another stupid thing he heard on the radio.


You need to learn how to read. I said "television", not radio.



I don't see where you stated either.
_______________________________________

What about beans?
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 15982
Joined: Tue Sep 6, 2005
Sand$: 12,711.83
feral pig wrote:
crockett wrote:
elven wrote:
feral pig wrote:Which part was the "hilarious" part?


the part where crockette posted another stupid thing he heard on the radio.


You need to learn how to read. I said "television", not radio.



I don't see where you stated either.


you actually said you saw it on facebook, cocktard, but that ins't the point.
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 8139
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2008
Sand$: 12,362.62
elven wrote:
feral pig wrote:
crockett wrote:
elven wrote:
feral pig wrote:Which part was the "hilarious" part?


the part where crockette posted another stupid thing he heard on the radio.


You need to learn how to read. I said "television", not radio.



I don't see where you stated either.


you actually said you saw it on facebook, cocktard, but that ins't the point.


People who use derogatory names against other people are just showing their level of insecurity.
_______________________________________

The Tank's reigning POS...and damn proud of it!!
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 15982
Joined: Tue Sep 6, 2005
Sand$: 12,711.83
crockett wrote:
elven wrote:
feral pig wrote:
crockett wrote:
elven wrote:
the part where crockette posted another stupid thing he heard on the radio.


You need to learn how to read. I said "television", not radio.



I don't see where you stated either.


you actually said you saw it on facebook, cocktard, but that ins't the point.


People who use derogatory names against other people are just showing their level of insecurity.


people who kill innocent geese and get other people fired are sociopaths, so lets just call it evens.
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 8139
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2008
Sand$: 12,362.62
elven wrote:
crockett wrote:people who kill innocent geese and get other people fired are sociopaths, so lets just call it evens.


They weren't geese, they were ducks.

You really should just stop. You're embarassing your family.
_______________________________________

The Tank's reigning POS...and damn proud of it!!
Moderatorbaiter
Posts: 24492
Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2005
Sand$: 6,209.30
quote fail

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Pdavesum and 2 guests