FantasySharks.com

There are two types of Fantasy Football Owners: Sharks and Chum, which are you?
It is currently Fri 11.28.2014, 14:18

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 93 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
PostPosted: Sat 02.18.2012, 22:27 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 12682
Donate
gb.gif
vonbearsalot wrote:
endzoneview wrote:
Bears fans would be giddy to get one of VJAX/Colston/Bowe

Unfortunately, reality will end up being Manningham/Garcon/RobertMeachem

Probably. My guess is Bowe gets franchised. It's a nice WR market right now but it could dry up quickly. We'll see.

Really? They just spent a 1st on Baldwin and signed Breaston to a juicy contract. Sounds to me like a team that plans to let him walk.

PostPosted: Sun 02.19.2012, 00:36 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Sand$: 39410
Donate
pit.gif
jnadke wrote:
vonbearsalot wrote:
endzoneview wrote:
Bears fans would be giddy to get one of VJAX/Colston/Bowe

Unfortunately, reality will end up being Manningham/Garcon/RobertMeachem

Probably. My guess is Bowe gets franchised. It's a nice WR market right now but it could dry up quickly. We'll see.

Really? They just spent a 1st on Baldwin and signed Breaston to a juicy contract. Sounds to me like a team that plans to let him walk.

baldwin isnt making much per year and breastons contract is mostly show post CBA, the cheifs can get out of it easily after this coming season(3.4 million this season). Bowe is a guaranteed 1000 yard wr when healthy and the chiefs have the most room under the salary cap of any team in the NFL. Crennell said he would also lik to see him back. He the best receiver they got I cant imagine he sees the open market.

Now that Im looking at it, this might be another possible destination for Manning. WR core of bowe,baldwin,breaston being thrown to by manning. Cassel is in the 4th year of a 6 year contract, so I cant imagine its that tough to get out from under it.

PostPosted: Mon 03.05.2012, 22:55 

Sand$: 48084
Donate
nyj.gif
Randy has his first tryout scheduled with the Saints tomorrow per Jay Glazer.

PostPosted: Mon 03.05.2012, 23:34 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 1103
Donate
tb.gif
endzoneview wrote:

interesting... I guess with colston getting the opp to walk they might be looking to replace him.

Good fit IMO. Just keep him away from the bucs

Stankweasels 3000 wrote:
Also, if any woman complains about the size of your package, there's one sure way to make her think it's too big....put it in the metered mail slot.

PostPosted: Tue 03.06.2012, 09:26 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Sand$: 18648
Donate
Location: Griff is a Demi God. I know this because I am one also.
min.gif
endzoneview wrote:

awesome randy quitting on routes because drew won't make him the main guy will get brees killed.

PostPosted: Tue 03.06.2012, 14:04 

Donate
nyj.gif
Quote:
Jay Glazer ‏ @JayGlazer
Follow

hearing from multiple sources re Randy Moss workout today he lit it up. Was told he ran about 45 routes and "looked like the old Randy."

45 routes? Awesome. I'll just assume 22 of them were deep routes and the other 23 he just jogged about 10 yards then jogged back to the line of scrimmage.

PostPosted: Tue 03.06.2012, 14:38 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 7981
Donate
jax.gif
So he practiced well vs air? fantastic

He can't stomach running a route anywhere but outside the numbers.. look at time with Minn and Tenn 2 yrs ago.. He is done.

PostPosted: Tue 03.06.2012, 15:34 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Sand$: 46870
Donate
ne.gif
endzoneview wrote:
Quote:
Jay Glazer ‏ @JayGlazer
Follow

hearing from multiple sources re Randy Moss workout today he lit it up. Was told he ran about 45 routes and "looked like the old Randy."

45 routes? Awesome. I'll just assume 22 of them were deep routes and the other 23 he just jogged about 10 yards then jogged back to the line of scrimmage.

Ha, I liked that.

I do not think he is done. I think he had personal issues, not physical.

Honestly, I think the patriots trade an impending fa for a third anytime, the fact he wanted a long term contract kind of forced the issue. In Minnesota he got fired for saying childress should be fired; I honestly believe that if they had fired childress he would have stayed and been good there.

Tennessee picked him up to block the patriots, and they never seemed to really try to use him and he definitely didn't try for them. He was hoping he would go back to new England.

Interesting article: http://dynastyfootballwarehouse.com/statistical-analysis-and-fantasy-football/

PostPosted: Tue 03.06.2012, 15:37 
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon

Sand$: 32268
Donate
oak.gif
hankrip wrote:

He can't stomach running a route anywhere but outside the numbers.. look at time with Minn and Tenn 2 yrs ago.. He is done.

Yeah, no way can he replace the likes of a Robert Meachem as the deep threat in New Orleans if he is in shape and motivated.

:roll:

2010 & 2011 The Premier League Champion
2012 Stealing Home Keeper League Champion

PostPosted: Tue 03.06.2012, 15:42 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 7981
Donate
jax.gif
SJSwarm wrote:
hankrip wrote:

Yeah, no way can he replace the likes of a Robert Meachem as the deep threat in New Orleans if he is in shape and motivated.

Anything is possible. He is fast for an old man, but this is a young man's sport. But you nailed it.. If he is motivated.. I rather spend my $$ as a GM on someone 10 yrs younger with a good attitude. Brees makes WR's, not the other way around. They don't need him (and his drama especially won top of bounty mess) by any means.

PostPosted: Tue 03.06.2012, 15:46 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Sand$: 18648
Donate
Location: Griff is a Demi God. I know this because I am one also.
min.gif
hankrip wrote:
SJSwarm wrote:
hankrip wrote:

Anything is possible. He is fast for an old man, but this is a young man's sport. But you nailed it.. If he is motivated.. I rather spend my $$ as a GM on someone 10 yrs younger with a good attitude. Brees makes WR's, not the other way around. They don't need him (and his drama especially with bounty junk) by any means.

Randy mentally checked out of football years ago. This is nothing more then a booty call not a long lasting relationship. Randy fails to grasp he isn't a game breaker anymore. I don't see him ever playing a roll unless it has weed in it.

PostPosted: Tue 03.06.2012, 16:28 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 15078
Donate
oak.gif
i will target randy moss in the later rds this yr in hopes of him bouncing back big

PostPosted: Tue 03.06.2012, 16:32 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Sand$: 39410
Donate
pit.gif
mstrbass2000 wrote:
i will target randy moss in the later rds this yr in hopes of him bouncing back big

I have a feeling depending on reports, as the regular season approaches he will be drafted higher and higher. People will start referencing what he did when he got to the pats after e was with oakland and Im sure we will get all kinds of camp reports.

PostPosted: Tue 03.06.2012, 17:10 

Donate
nyj.gif
Quote:
Moss spoke with Saints officials, including Mickey Loomis and Sean Payton, after the workout and both sides were encouraging to one another. The sources confirm that there is a strong chance of the two sides coming together on a deal that would make Moss a Saint in 2012. via Sports Nola

We shall see.

PostPosted: Tue 03.06.2012, 18:23 
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon

Sand$: 32268
Donate
oak.gif
rugger48 wrote:
mstrbass2000 wrote:

I have a feeling depending on reports, as the regular season approaches he will be drafted higher and higher. People will start referencing what he did when he got to the pats after e was with oakland and Im sure we will get all kinds of camp reports.

Those of us who picked him up for absolutely nothing in dynasty leagues are pleased. 8)

I will take Randy as my WR5 in Frenzy behind Calvin, Fitz, AJ, and Maclin FTW!

2010 & 2011 The Premier League Champion
2012 Stealing Home Keeper League Champion

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 93 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next