FantasySharks.com

There are two types of Fantasy Football Owners: Sharks and Chum, which are you?
It is currently Tue 09.16.2014, 16:29

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Trent Richardson Dyno
PostPosted: Mon 02.13.2012, 12:21 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 3023
Donate
nyg.gif
Great article (obviously) on the front page talking about the incoming RBs. Sooo my question is, RIGHT NOW how big of a play are dyno owners willing to make for Trent Richardson? Will anyone pull a Ditka for Ricky Williams? With the decline of the "feature" back he could be a top 3 pick for years. I undstand all leagues are different and situation will trump all. Just curious about the here and now.

PostPosted: Mon 02.13.2012, 13:10 
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon

Sand$: 116235
Donate
min.gif
As far as the class goes hes the cream imo.. likely the best of last years class too but, I won't be going out of my way to get him in dynos. Personally I think the comparison to Peterson that was made is way off because Richardsons so much tighter/stiffer. He'll be a good one though.

PostPosted: Mon 02.13.2012, 16:24 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 25697
Donate
cle.gif
I am personally considering selling the farm for him in my td only dyno. Something along the lines of Turner and AJ plus my #1 for him. Of course situation will dictate what to expect in the short term, but he looks like the real deal to me.

PostPosted: Mon 02.13.2012, 16:48 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Sand$: 40448
Donate
pit.gif
giant-eer wrote:
Great article (obviously) on the front page talking about the incoming RBs. Sooo my question is, RIGHT NOW how big of a play are dyno owners willing to make for Trent Richardson? Will anyone pull a Ditka for Ricky Williams? With the decline of the "feature" back he could be a top 3 pick for years. I undstand all leagues are different and situation will trump all. Just curious about the here and now.

If someone offered me a deal I couldnt refuse(overpaying), I would accept easily. Depending on my roster I doubt AJ and turner would be enough.

PostPosted: Wed 02.15.2012, 12:31 
HammerHead Shark

Sand$: 2250
Donate
cin.gif
Guy with the first overall pick in my dyno has Flacco and Palmer at QB. I'd consider giving Eli, my first round pick (1.11) and either Mathews or a WR to be negotiated depending on where Richardson lands. Of course, this same guy also has Best, Peterson and DeMarco for RB's, so depending on their recovery timelines, he'll likely not trade...

QB/2RB/3WR/TE/K/DST/2DL/4LB/3DB

PostPosted: Mon 02.20.2012, 17:10 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Sand$: 46302
Donate
ne.gif
woody1570 wrote:
Guy with the first overall pick in my dyno has Flacco and Palmer at QB. I'd consider giving Eli, my first round pick (1.11) and either Mathews or a WR to be negotiated depending on where Richardson lands. Of course, this same guy also has Best, Peterson and DeMarco for RB's, so depending on their recovery timelines, he'll likely not trade...

I don't think giving up Mathews is a good idea.

I have the 1.01 and would not trade it for Eli and a late first no matter who my QB is. But if you include Mathews, I will be looking to trade.

Interesting article: http://dynastyfootballwarehouse.com/statistical-analysis-and-fantasy-football/

PostPosted: Mon 02.20.2012, 19:43 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 27331
Donate
dal.gif
I have pick #3 in my dyno and I'm taking Richardson, Luck, or RG3. In that order respectively.

PostPosted: Tue 02.21.2012, 05:28 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Sand$: 8363
Donate
pit.gif
Quote:
I have the 1.01 and would not trade it for Eli and a late first no matter who my QB is. But if you include Mathews, I will be looking to trade.

If I have 1.01 and someone offers me all that today, I couldn't hit accept quick enough. The inclusion of Matthews (IMO) makes that trade a virtual no brainer if I'm the owner giving up the 1.01 pick.

PostPosted: Tue 02.21.2012, 12:01 
HammerHead Shark

Donate
cin.gif
Of course, I'm not going to start out offering all of that...LOL! I'm sure that once I put out a feeler, there will be a counter-offer and we'll go from there. That's likely just the most I'd be willing to give up... The trick will be putting together an initial offer that's not such a low-ball that he scoffs, but doesn't tip my hand so much that I don't have any room to negotiate.

PostPosted: Wed 02.22.2012, 17:51 

Sand$: 50051
Donate
nyj.gif
Quote:
Alabama RB Trent Richardson will not participate in on-field drills at the Combine after undergoing a knee scope three weeks ago.
NFL Network's Jason La Canfora reports that the surgery was "minor," and it sounds arthroscopic in nature. Richardson does plan to work out at the Crimson Tide Pro Day, but he won't run the forty-yard dash or participate in drills or jumps in Indianapolis. Though the injury is said to be minor and the operation routine, it will concern NFL teams, especially those drafting in the top ten. Running backs and knee injuries don't mix well.

PostPosted: Wed 02.22.2012, 23:20 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Sand$: 46302
Donate
ne.gif
endzoneview wrote:
Quote:
Alabama RB Trent Richardson will not participate in on-field drills at the Combine after undergoing a knee scope three weeks ago.
NFL Network's Jason La Canfora reports that the surgery was "minor," and it sounds arthroscopic in nature. Richardson does plan to work out at the Crimson Tide Pro Day, but he won't run the forty-yard dash or participate in drills or jumps in Indianapolis. Though the injury is said to be minor and the operation routine, it will concern NFL teams, especially those drafting in the top ten. Running backs and knee injuries don't mix well.

As far as I am concerned, this is good news.

I am not concerned about the knee and don't have any teams in the top ten i want to draft him.

Interesting article: http://dynastyfootballwarehouse.com/statistical-analysis-and-fantasy-football/

PostPosted: Thu 02.23.2012, 16:47 
HammerHead Shark

Donate
cin.gif
endzoneview wrote:
Quote:

Saw this elsewhere today...if. by some miracle, he's still there at 17, I'm betting the Bengals would grab him. I know it's not worth much, but I've been seeing more and more mocks slotting him at 17...even lower. Personally would be suprised if he falls out of the top 10 or 12.

PostPosted: Thu 02.23.2012, 16:50 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 7733
Donate
jax.gif
This might have saved a couple teams from making the mistake of drafting a RB in the top 15.

Not 1988 anymore.

PostPosted: Thu 02.23.2012, 17:01 
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon

Sand$: 116235
Donate
min.gif
hankrip wrote:
This might have saved a couple teams from making the mistake of drafting a RB in the top 15.

Not 1988 anymore.

Yes Adrain Peterson should've been drafted in the 4th round or later... totally agree

PostPosted: Fri 02.24.2012, 07:47 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 13536
Donate
sea.gif
If TRich somehow falls out of the top 10, I guarantee he goes to the Hawks at #12. They pick him over any defensive player on the board.