User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 9078
Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2009
Sand$: 10,678.22
NikeJohn wrote:12 were cut last night, narrowed down to top 13 Idols. First post updated...good luck all.


Uncross out Shannon! She's my massive amazonian 16-year finalist who makes Seacrest look like a midget!

(yes, I admit I watched the show last night and was telling the TV "Pick the fat boy! Pick the fat boy!")
_______________________________________

ImageImageImage
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 7160
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2006
Sand$: 9,317.06
Well, that was fun... :?
_______________________________________

NFL Challenge- GBP
LoT- Roman
User avatar
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 37700
Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2005
Sand$: 24,593.98
DropkickFluties wrote:
NikeJohn wrote:12 were cut last night, narrowed down to top 13 Idols. First post updated...good luck all.


Uncross out Shannon! She's my massive amazonian 16-year finalist who makes Seacrest look like a midget!

(yes, I admit I watched the show last night and was telling the TV "Pick the fat boy! Pick the fat boy!")


:oops:

Had Reed in the top 13 rather than Shannon...my bad.
_______________________________________

Image
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 14738
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002
Sand$: 66,272.50
Wow, tough statistics. Although, it is a low sample population. Discounting the 13th person, each of us had four possible outcomes: 1) keep both, 2) keep boy, 3) keep girl, and 4) lose both. If the results matched the probabilities, there should have been 3 of each possible result. Instead, 4 keep both, 2 keep boy, 2 keep girl, and 4 lose both. :shock:

It's good to be 33%er. :oops:

Maybe the rest of you should occupy NJ's American Idol '12 Random Draw!!!
User avatar
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 37700
Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2005
Sand$: 24,593.98
jdhowlett wrote:Wow, tough statistics. Although, it is a low sample population. Discounting the 13th person, each of us had four possible outcomes: 1) keep both, 2) keep boy, 3) keep girl, and 4) lose both. If the results matched the probabilities, there should have been 3 of each possible result. Instead, 4 keep both, 2 keep boy, 2 keep girl, and 4 lose both. :shock:

It's good to be 33%er. :oops:

Maybe the rest of you should occupy NJ's American Idol '12 Random Draw!!!


:lol:

Glad I'm a 33%er with ya :thumbleft:
_______________________________________

Image
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 10999
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2007
Sand$: 39,987.90
Damn, both of my people are out already.. :x
_______________________________________

2009 Tanked Dynasty League Champ
2010 Draft Sharks Semi-Pro West Champ
2011 Draft Sharks Pro Champ
2012 Deep Black Dynasty Champion
User avatar
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 37700
Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2005
Sand$: 24,593.98
My Gawd Jessica can sing...that girl will be this year's American Idol :wink:
_______________________________________

Image
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 14738
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002
Sand$: 66,272.50
NikeJohn wrote:My Gawd Jessica can sing...that girl will be this year's American Idol :wink:

She has a great voice, but I didn't like her performance tonight. Too much forced vibrato. The song didn't need it and it would have been better had she sung it straight.

While not the best voice, Phillip Phillips was the most entertaining tonight.

But the most important question of the night: WTH was Randy was wearing pinned to his jacket?!?
User avatar
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 37700
Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2005
Sand$: 24,593.98
jdhowlett wrote:
NikeJohn wrote:My Gawd Jessica can sing...that girl will be this year's American Idol :wink:

She has a great voice, but I didn't like her performance tonight. Too much forced vibrato. The song didn't need it and it would have been better had she sung it straight.

While not the best voice, Phillip Phillips was the most entertaining tonight.

But the most important question of the night: WTH was Randy was wearing pinned to his jacket?!?


:lol: Wife asked me the same thing...and that fur crap on his collar, WTH??

As far as Phillip, I liked his performance but to me it was the same exact thing he did with Thriller. It is a unique take on it, but playing the guitar and screaming out certain parts of slowed-down songs is only gonna get him so far. Trying to determine if he's kind of a one-trick-pony.
_______________________________________

Image
User avatar
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 37700
Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2005
Sand$: 24,593.98
Jeremy Rosado goes home tonight. Down to 12 now.
_______________________________________

Image
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 14738
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002
Sand$: 66,272.50
Dagnamit! Why did I check this thread! :evil:
User avatar
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 37700
Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2005
Sand$: 24,593.98
jdhowlett wrote:Dagnamit! Why did I check this thread! :evil:


Sorry bro :oops:
Good rule of thumb to not look here until after you have watched the show.
_______________________________________

Image
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 14738
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002
Sand$: 66,272.50
NikeJohn wrote:
jdhowlett wrote:Dagnamit! Why did I check this thread! :evil:


Sorry bro :oops:
Good rule of thumb to not look here until after you have watched the show.

No worries. I think I do this once each year. :oops: Having a serious case of the FLPats. :lol:
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 11382
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007
Sand$: 71,918.70
_______________________________________

ImageImage
User avatar
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 37700
Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2005
Sand$: 24,593.98


Usually a good idea to clear up any outstanding warrants before you hop on national television. I'm just sayin' :wink:
_______________________________________

Image

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests