Classic Toys

Megalodon
Sand$: 88,256.80
JimHart wrote:
imyourhuckleberry wrote:Any of you guys ever have "Big Jim" with the "karate chop"? I got him for my 6th birthday in 1972. He came with a plastic board that he would chop and it would break.

I'm your Huckleberry

This one?

That's him. I think there were some other ones as well, like Big Jack who was the black one, an indian one whose name I can't remember, Chief Tanaka or something like that, plus some other ones. They had different costumes you could get for them as well. Football uniforms, military uniforms, etc.

I'm your Huckleberry

Grid Guru....Man of the People!
Megalodon
Sand$: 53,869.06
imyourhuckleberry wrote:
JimHart wrote:
imyourhuckleberry wrote:Any of you guys ever have "Big Jim" with the "karate chop"? I got him for my 6th birthday in 1972. He came with a plastic board that he would chop and it would break.

I'm your Huckleberry

This one?

That's him. I think there were some other ones as well, like Big Jack who was the black one, an indian one whose name I can't remember, Chief Tanaka or something like that, plus some other ones. They had different costumes you could get for them as well. Football uniforms, military uniforms, etc.

I'm your Huckleberry

Yea, I think it was Mattel's attempt to "butch up" a Ken doll. :lol:
Megalodon
Sand$: 53,869.06

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 42,830.14
JimHart wrote:
imyourhuckleberry wrote:
JimHart wrote:

I'm your Huckleberry

This one?

I'm your Huckleberry

That is one gay doll. I'm surprised Huck could stay straight playing with Big Jim.

34-17/ 29-7 / 34-13 / 27-17 / 31-17

2010 & 2011 Baseball National Champs

Cause if my eyes don't deceive me, there's something goin' wrong around here.
Megalodon
Sand$: 75,418.80
Speaking of gay dolls, I didn't think this was when I was a kid but now when I look at it..... :-k

ImageImage
Great White Shark
Sand$: 9,105.00
pwbowen wrote:
JimHart wrote:
imyourhuckleberry wrote:
JimHart wrote:

I'm your Huckleberry

This one?

I'm your Huckleberry

That is one gay doll. I'm surprised Huck could stay straight playing with Big Jim.

haahahaha

"If it doesn't make sense, it's usually not true."
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 72,089.61
pwbowen wrote:
JimHart wrote:
imyourhuckleberry wrote:
JimHart wrote:

This one?

I'm your Huckleberry

And that kickout leg stance isn't helping Big Jim's reputation.

I heard that the Lark has died on the mountain. If I knew these words were true I would go with a group of men and arms to fetch the Lark's body home.
Great White Shark
imyourhuckleberry wrote:I also loved army men and war sets.

No doubt. My guess is that most of us played in a similar fashion: you have your own set, your buddy has his. You split the bedroom in half, each kid sets his battalion up in "strategic" locations... then you take turns shooting a rubber band at each other's army until one side has all its soldiers decimated. Best game ever. Sniper guy and crawling-on-the-ground guy were annoying since you couldn't definitively knock them down.

Loved toy guns and simulated combat games with friends at the park (when I was older, like 10). I used to watch and love the reruns of Combat! - ...

Real television!

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 27,500.16

Pretty sure this was from the same company that made Johnny Seven....

What about beans?
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 9,181.11
MadLove wrote:

No doubt. My guess is that most of us played in a similar fashion: you have your own set, your buddy has his. You split the bedroom in half, each kid sets his battalion up in "strategic" locations... then you take turns shooting a rubber band at each other's army until one side has all its soldiers decimated. Best game ever. Sniper guy and crawling-on-the-ground guy were annoying since you couldn't definitively knock them down.

Substitute 'sandbox' for 'bedroom' and "bottle rockets" (or firecracker 'grenades') for 'rubber band' and yep - great game!

OAK 34 PIT 31
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 27,500.16
This was fun for a while:

What about beans?
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 42,830.14
Blzbba wrote:
MadLove wrote:

Substitute 'sandbox' for 'bedroom' and "bottle rockets" (or firecracker 'grenades') for 'rubber band' and yep - great game!

And we all hated the same ones: guy charging with gun with bayonete over head and radio dude.

Wasn't there a flame thrower guy?

34-17/ 29-7 / 34-13 / 27-17 / 31-17

2010 & 2011 Baseball National Champs

Cause if my eyes don't deceive me, there's something goin' wrong around here.
Megalodon
Sand$: 40,104.80
feral pig wrote:This was fun for a while:

Item J looks like the pubes Cartman bought from Scott Tenorman.

viewtopic.php?f=47&t=336835
11th Annual Kicker Defense Challenge
Can you win a yahoo public league picking DEF/K in the 1st 2 rounds?

500 sand entry fee
2015 winners
Endzoneview
Craphead
Crackhead Bob
PMG
Palmerac
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 9,181.11
pwbowen wrote:
Blzbba wrote:
MadLove wrote:

And we all hated the same ones: guy charging with gun with bayonete over head and radio dude.

agreed and yep. he had 2 little tanks on his back IIRC.

yep

OAK 34 PIT 31
Great White Shark
Blzbba wrote:
pwbowen wrote:
Blzbba wrote:
MadLove wrote:

agreed and yep. he had 2 little tanks on his back IIRC.

yep

i think radio dude was a chick. always yapping on that two-way.

but flame thrower guy was badazz